PDA

View Full Version : Cake

Teena Byrd
09-10-2012, 12:59 PM
You and Lindsey Usich surpise me by waiting for me at the truck stop after the show. When I see your orange bus, I jump out of the car and run over to it and knock. One of your crew tells me you're inside the diner. I come around the bus and there you are on the sidewalk. All of a sudden, I feel at home. I ask you if I can kiss you and you say "Yes." I take my 1st birthday kiss from you, Marilyn Manson, before sliding to my second from Lindsey. You tell your truck-driver to buy me a bath, and 'm to meet you for dinner. Once upstairs, I start to undress when the door opens and you and Lindsey come into the truck-stop shower with me. The water warmed, the three of us strip and kiss under the pouring water. I'm in the middle, because I'm the birthday girl and my arms are around your head as I kiss you, ruining my heels to do so. You're like a tall drink every time...much needed and inspiring a thirst for blood and it's rush to your loins. I'm in much heat, and turn to Lindsey, rushing things. Kissing her, I suggestively bend, offering my butt to you. There's a bar all around the shower to set things on, and we grab a towel to line it with so Lindsey can prop herself up on it. She spreads her legs wide, me pressing at her thighs, bending for a taste. I stop long enough to kiss her tits, at your request, as you slide into me, and I bite her and my body presses against hers with the pressure of you inside me. You hammer me and I hold onto the bar, mouth open and uselss until you change your rhythm. I still myself with one hand between her tits so I can slide down on her. She sucks my middle finger for your visual pleasure before I twist it into her pussy and echo your hammering motion into me, into her. I suck her clit, hardened and out-of-hiding from it's little hood. I pulse on it, like a baby suckling at a tit, and twist my finger in her again. She tells me "Deeper," and I spread her labia with one hand and suck harder, and push into her deeper, increasing to two fingers. You push my face down into her pussy and groan. I know you're about to come...and the cruelness of my face pushed down coupled with your pleasure makes me come, too. I feel you squirt into me, hot and warm, before you pull out. Both of us are to our knees in hunger for it, and we take it from you like greedy kittens, stroking, licking, kissing...and choking on it We lick it off each other's faces and I spread Lindsey open again to finish her off. I work her into a frenzy, rubbing her clit hard and fast, alternating between kissing her mouth, her tits, her belly, her pussy...Moaning and arching, you've risen to hardened heights again and place yourself between her legs. I sit to the side of you and place my fingers on either side of your cock, opening her and holding her hostage to static penetration instead of the natural ride of your movements. I smack her clit and she lets out a high-pictched gasp at the shock of it and I let go, coming up to kiss you, grabbing you by both sides of your head. You come at the same time and squirt it across her body. I fall from your kiss for a moment before I return to it, inadvertently knocking you back off your knees, I climb you. Dinner, as I've always said since meeting you, comes after sex...and as it should. One wants no manner of gastronomic humility present at a date... The three of us kiss "Adieu for a while," and the two of you dressed, you let me have one more deep, long kiss, standing, before you open up the door and take to the road again. As I'm leaving, the cashier stops me and gives me a jar of peanut butter with a ribbon on it, "[...] From Marilyn Manson" inside a little note attached.

Teena Byrd
09-10-2012, 02:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-UlqkGnBzg&feature=youtu.be

AssetReign
09-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Happy 40th Birthday!
Manson said to tell you he'd like a "story" that includes all the following words:
Bar Patron Townsfolk Wedding Guest Zombie Billiard Hall Patron Ferry Rider Pedestrian Concert-Goer Member of the Press Harlem Type at the Blockade Hooker in the Courtroom Restaurant Guest Ballroom Audience Burger Joint Patron

*And that he wouldn't touch you with a 10' peanut butter log.
And clean your room. It nasty.

The Wax Gentleman
09-10-2012, 05:16 PM
THIS is art.

MisanthroPope
09-10-2012, 10:24 PM
I couldn't read all of that but I think you ruined cake for me. My next Birthday is going to be one sad fucking affair.

ThreeEyedGod
09-11-2012, 08:14 AM
A truck stop?

You're losing your touch, bb doll. Don't worry though, your erotica is still fap worthy as usual.

MisanthroPope
09-11-2012, 10:02 AM
A truck stop?

I think she meant a Truffle Shop.

crazybitch
09-12-2012, 12:19 PM
That was sexy, Tina. Nice dress.

blue angel
09-13-2012, 03:22 PM
I hate sex