PDA

View Full Version : VIP Package: General Questions

Pages : [1] 2

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
09-21-2012, 10:00 PM
When I go to purchase the $150 package, there's a bar that says "coupon code". Does anyone know anything about a code? I'm not willing to miss out on any savings.

This thread can also be used to discuss any other questions or comments about the VIP packages.

THREAD UPDATE: (Answers)

There is no age requirement.

Tickets are picked up at will call. You need to bring with you your confirmation email, instruction email that you should receive up to 3 days after your purchase (if not, email them and they'll send it), and the credit card you purchased it with.

You need to verify the name of the person who will be responsible for picking up the tickets at the check-in location on the day of the show. PICTURE IDENTIFICATION OR PASSPORT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PICK UP TICKETS.
They will email you at least 3 days before the show with information regarding the check-in procedure and arrival time.

One VIP admission per fan wanting to attend. This is not a "group" package deal.

Meet and Greet = "Afterparty" (It's not an actual party)

Meet and Greet is post show. The only thing being handed out pre-show are wristbands.

You can go to both Rob Zombie AND Manson if you purchased both packages. You will receive wristbands for both.

After the entire concert is over, you will line up to meet Manson. Expect a long wait.

50 VIP tickets available per show. Some venues, such as Dallas and Hammerstein-New York, have opened up to selling more.

Just one autograph per VIP

Only Manson is expected at the Meet and Greet (not other band members). However, Twiggy is known to show.

Personal cameras and phones will not be allowed during the meet & greet but you can use them during the show. You will be able to pose for a picture with Manson and they will email you the pictures the next day.

According to your instructional emal: "If you are running late or have any other questions or concerns, please contact at least 1 hour before the designated meeting time."

Official website: https://www.facebook.com/OneandOnlyGoldenTickets/timeline

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
09-21-2012, 10:03 PM
Also, is there an age requirement that anyone knows of?

The Wax Gentleman
09-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Well, you see... Hmm.
Perhaps I should mention that we have decided that this, a flip or homicide is a little special. A little too macabre for the squeamish. Therefore we have labelled it "For juveniles only." Adults will not be permitted to listen unless they are accompanied by their children. So you should be fine.

Terrapin
09-21-2012, 11:33 PM
The coupon code is most likely a standard feature of the site as a placeholder HTML for all packages that come through. I highly doubt there's coupons out there for this one. Wouldn't hold my breath.

scootsogle
09-22-2012, 11:24 AM
I just bought my ticket to the show as well as my VIP package. Didn't see a disclaimer about age and it let me buy a ticket, but I heard Manson in an interview say it would be a party atmosphere with strippers and what not. Just wanted to know if anyone had any information on whether or not there actually is an age limit or if anyone just has any details on what the event will be like. Thanks!

sayyosin
09-22-2012, 11:49 AM
Nope. As far as we know, there is no age limit.

bodies35
09-22-2012, 02:32 PM
Hmm. It will be nice after the first concert dates, to get a better idea of what will happen at the "after party."

Also, I wonder if they will release just a ticket without meet-and-greet. If not, their won't be too many people to party. Not that it really takes that many people.

What do you guys envision is likely? maybe this is more of hanging out a minute, with drinks, while waiting on photos, etc. We will see.

Either way, 150 is the same price that other artists charge for photo and signature ops. An actual party would be a great bonus, but not necessary. I'm really suprised they are having the meet up to begin with. This is my eighth show.

DecayingSinner
09-22-2012, 02:50 PM
What I'm wondering is.... how many of these events is he actually going to be sober for? I will save my $150 and enjoy my pit ticket. Although the photo would be nice, I've already met him a few times.

rusty shackleford
09-22-2012, 05:02 PM
I seriously hope he cracks open some Mansinthe......Also, Does anyone know if I pick up the ticket at will call? The confirmation email didn't contain tickets.

thousand_kisses
09-22-2012, 05:12 PM
I seriously hope he cracks open some Mansinthe......Also, Does anyone know if I pick up the ticket at will call? The confirmation email didn't contain tickets.

if there's no age limit as to who can buy these tickets, i kind of doubt there'll be alcohol of any kind due to liability...i mean, unless they are going to card everyone and give them a wristband to be able to drink alcohol

FeedYourHead
09-22-2012, 06:21 PM
The tickets are picked up at will call. You need to bring with you your confirmation email, instruction email that you should receive up to 3 days after your purchase (if not, email them and they'll send it), and the credit card you purchased it with.

NapalmHeart
09-22-2012, 08:02 PM
and the credit card you purchased it with.

I don't have access to the credit card my ticket has been purchased with... All I can bring is the emails (2 so far, waiting for the instruction mail still).

Bryson18
09-22-2012, 08:57 PM
Yea, I hope they don't give me a hard time. The person that bought the ticket on their credit card is coming to will call with me, but it isn't under my name.

Will they try to start stuff?

NapalmHeart
09-22-2012, 09:22 PM
I don't think so. I mean, those packages are often given away as presents... The only thing I don't know is if my name will be on their list or the person's name who bought it for me.

kesh91
09-23-2012, 02:58 AM
Creepy lurker coming out of the woodwork because I bought an Atlanta VIP package and I'm confused.

Anyway, I see the talk of holding onto stuff in the pit? Yet the meet & greet and whatnot is post-show? So, does anyone know if we'll get our stuff when we go to willcall or will we get it afterwards? Just wondering if anyone knows for sure, 'cause I figured we'd get it post-show due to the high volume of people at willcall beforehand, and the site doesn't say. And who knows when they'll email me back.

KingInTheBlackLimousine
09-23-2012, 07:03 AM
Anyone who's bought yet know how the early entry or VIP lines will work?

FeedYourHead
09-23-2012, 07:21 AM
My guess is that it will be a separate line from GA, since you have to form a line at GT will call anyway.
I also think that they're going to give you the VIP pass thing to the after party AT will call because it makes no sense to try and do that after the show in a dark venue all rushed, trying to check names and tickets and IDs.

Also this info was included in the confirmation email:

We also need to verify the name of the person who will be responsible for picking up the tickets at the check-in location on the day of the show. PICTURE IDENTIFICATION OR PASSPORT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PICK UP TICKETS.
We will email you 4-7 days before the show with information regarding the check-in procedure and arrival time.

Bryson18
09-23-2012, 08:56 AM
I hope they give you the VIP pass BEFORE the show and once you get to the After Party they give you the stuff. That makes the most sense in my opinion.

As for the will call lines here is where I am confused. They say the VIP after party pass gets you early access to the venue, BUT that ticket is not an entry ticket. So should I get into the GA will call line for my pit ticket, then go to the GT will call line and get the early access? or how will that work?
Anyone know?

FeedYourHead
09-23-2012, 09:03 AM
You use your regular, already purchased, normal ticket for entry. The GT ticket allows you to cut the line of people who don't have a GT ticket. I imagine they'd either have separate lines the whole time, or separate them out shortly before doors.

http://www.facebook.com/OneandOnlyGoldenTickets/timeline
They're really good at responding to inquiries there.
So far I've gathered that the meet and greet/after party is JUST with manson, not other band members, and there will be a limit as to how many things you can have autographed but they don't have the specific number yet (I imagine it'd be 1 or 2 things).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=491728597505010&set=a.378166892194515.96170.227474830597056&type=1&theater
It looks like for the 30 Seconds to Mars shows GT had its own line, but that might be venue-specific. There's no way of knowing any of this until it gets closer to the show. All we can do is speculate till then.

Also, I just spent like 10 minutes looking for this thread lol, should it maybe be moved into the tour section?

EDIT: http://buddhaforsarah.tumblr.com/MyGoldenTicketExperience.
^ maybe answers some questions about the line. Pretty standard.

Heather Quick
09-23-2012, 10:35 AM
Does anyone know why I get this message when I click 'place order'?

Please note: Shipping rates have been updated based on your new "ship to" address. Please review then resubmit your order.

I emailed them but they didn't answer me yet :(
I put the right adderess and will be 'online delivery'

adamchabbi6
09-23-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm considering to go for the Rob Zombie meet and greet but I'm waiting for them to reply to my e-mail, since I want to make sure I won't miss the support or Manson's performance. As it is happening before the show, so I'm really curious about that.

sayyosin
09-23-2012, 10:56 AM
Heather Quick, I got that too when I made the shipping address different from the billing address. I placed the order after getting that message and it worked. I don't think it means anything since it's an online delivery anyway.

FeedYourHead
09-23-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm considering to go for the Rob Zombie meet and greet but I'm waiting for them to reply to my e-mail, since I want to make sure I won't miss the support or Manson's performance. As it is happening before the show, so I'm really curious about that.

You're not going to miss any part of anyone's set, because they can't let people with regular tickets into the venue until they let people with GTs into the pit. Which means the entire show can't start until the meet & greet is over and everyone is in the venue.

Heather Quick
09-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Heather Quick, I got that too when I made the shipping address different from the billing address. I placed the order after getting that message and it worked. I don't think it means anything since it's an online delivery anyway.

OMG, YES! I did that and it worked! Thank you, sayyosin! :D
Can't believe I'll meet the man again. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Bryson18
09-23-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm still wondering how many VIP tickets they are selling. I mean they could only do 500 of the paintings because they only printed 500. But how many after show tickets are at each venue? Does anyone have any clue?

FeedYourHead
09-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Does anyone have any clue?

No, the company doesn't give out that information apparently. They were asked that question several times and they've never answered.

Bryson18
09-23-2012, 02:16 PM
No, the company doesn't give out that information apparently. They were asked that question several times and they've never answered.

So they could truthfully sell as many tickets as they wanted and no one would know?
Have you ever seen a Golden Ticket sale say "sold out"?

FeedYourHead
09-23-2012, 02:18 PM
^ yeah, a lot bunch of Zombie packages are sold out

Bryson18
09-23-2012, 02:20 PM
^ yeah, a lot bunch of Zombie packages are sold out

So I guess we will have to wait till October 1st to really get a feel for how many people will be at the after party?

Is anyone going to that show that could tell us?

Cringeon
09-23-2012, 02:29 PM
I'll let you know how the VIP thing goes. I'll also grab some pics of the merch and get prices for those who want to plan ahead.

Bryson18
09-23-2012, 02:32 PM
I'll let you know how the VIP thing goes. I'll also grab some pics of the merch and get prices for those who want to plan ahead.

Thank you sooo much! I really would like pics of everything at the merch booth and a price of it all.

I plan on buying every thing they have of him there. My collection would be great next to all my box sets of him. :)

adamchabbi6
09-23-2012, 02:38 PM
I ordered a regular ticket for the Twins of Evil show but I ordered my meet and greet upgrade with Rob Zombie at the London show. I received an e-mail where I was told that it will not interfere with the show. So all I can do is wait till the 26th November and go insane on that day.

Bryson18
09-23-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm so glad my show is October 25th. I don't think I could wait until November 26th. lol

MrPogo
09-23-2012, 03:25 PM
So they could truthfully sell as many tickets as they wanted and no one would know?
Have you ever seen a Golden Ticket sale say "sold out"?

The regular London Manson one has sold out (doesn't say it until you try to add it to your basket), although they're still offering the version with the lithograph.

Bryson18
09-23-2012, 03:31 PM
The regular London Manson one has sold out (doesn't say it until you try to add it to your basket), although they're still offering the version with the lithograph.

Dang, already??? That's crazy.

bodies35
09-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Just checked a couple. Verizon in Dallas and Hammerstein in NY are sold out the regular VIP. So is Camden, NJ. Probably other dates are close to selling out of the package upgrade.

petticoat
09-23-2012, 04:27 PM
^ Nuuuu! I'd just made up my mind today to go to the Dallas show VIP. God fucking damn it.

FeedYourHead
09-23-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm surprised nyc Hammerstein sold put since people were complaining about having to spend $90 for a regular ticket to see the show at all, but will apparently drop 150 to see Manson for fifteen seconds.

bodies35
09-23-2012, 07:52 PM
If anyone is interested in a particular show, just enter a large number like 50, for quantity, and the site should tell you how many VIP upgrades are still left.
Btw, my ticket confirmation said all the normal details: "after party" "meet Manson post-show", but, below that said:

"For your scheduling, the meet & greet will take place before the show. At this time we do not have the exact time of check-in, but please make yourself available at least three hours prior to the door time. We will email you 4-7 days before the show with information regarding the check-in procedure and arrival time."

is this just standard message or is this specific to each show? Do some of your emails say something different?

petticoat
09-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Mine is contradictory in the same way in the same sort of email:

Meet Marilyn Manson Post-show
Then later: For your scheduling, the meet & greet will take place before the show. At this time we do not have the exact time of check-in, but please make yourself available at least three hours prior to the door time. We will email you 4-7 days before the show with information regarding the check-in procedure and arrival time.

So yeah, it's a bit confusing. I certainly had in mind an 'after party' rather than a 'meet n greet' before the show but I'm chill with either one. The advantage to before would be that everyone would probably be less tired, sweaty, and smeared; while the advantage to after would be that everyone would probably be more tired, sweaty and smeared. I still have no idea what time I should get there though lol

bodies35
09-23-2012, 08:32 PM
Ok, my guess then is it is aftershow. I am fine either way, and we have to get the passes and everything beforehand at check-in, since we do have early entry, etc

Cringeon
09-23-2012, 08:38 PM
My confirmation has it scheduled before the show, so it may vary from show to show. I'll let you guys know how it goes, might be nice to be able to run shit out to the car before the show and do the meet before they perform.

petticoat
09-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Ticket time is 7 P. We should, as stated in the email we're both quoting, get an email 4 - 7 days before the show with the details. I want to explore Chicago a bit first -- it'd be easier to plan if they'd go ahead and tell us.

FeedYourHead
09-24-2012, 05:37 AM
My confirmation has it scheduled before the show, so it may vary from show to show.

I think that's an error on their part. That's the scheduling info that appeared verbatim in the Zombie confirmation email, and on their fb they blatantly state that the zombie m&g is before the show, and the manson one is after. And that is also their explanation for why people can do both m&gs without it interfering.

On another topic, based on things I've read, it seems that they only give you a wristband when you first enter the venue, and literally everything else is given to you post-show.

Heather Quick
09-24-2012, 07:21 AM
I think that's an error on their part. That's the scheduling info that appeared verbatim in the Zombie confirmation email, and on their fb they blatantly state that the zombie m&g is before the show, and the manson one is after. And that is also their explanation for why people can do both m&gs without it interfering.

Yep, what I read is that Manson m&g is after the show. I prefer, by the way. Even with all the 'sweaty and tired' thing, lol

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 07:50 AM
In my email about the VIP after party, it states that it will happen AFTER the show.

My show is Atlanta, Ga on October 25th. Maybe bigger venues are having it afterwards? I know aaron's amp. holds 12,000 people.

Just my thoughts on it.

FeedYourHead
09-24-2012, 07:56 AM
^ they probably got some emails right and some not right lol

Manson's not even having a meet and greet, he's having an after party.

petticoat
09-24-2012, 08:12 AM
No special seating during the show, right? *rethinking my nosebleed section*

Tigger
09-24-2012, 08:15 AM
^ Don't let the wording confuse you, this is and MM meet & greet. Tons of artists list meet and greets as "after parties" or "before show parties" and they will provide say pizza and whatever but really people are just lined up to meet the artist/band and they can mingle in said room after they meet, eat pizza if its there, otherwise just talk to other people in room.

For those wondering, it looks like they are selling 50 VIP tickets for MM each show.

Heather Quick
09-24-2012, 08:19 AM
^ they probably got some emails right and some not right lol

Manson's not even having a meet and greet, he's having an after party.

I wonder how many stuff he can autograph, or if it's just one per person

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 08:28 AM
I have a little extra time right now, so I decided to let everyone on here know how many VIP packages are left in each city! I received news that there is only 50 tickets selling at each city and this will be an after party not a simple meet and greet. Thanks and Enjoy!

10/1 Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheater = THERE IS NO SET NUMBER! It would let me order 100,000 VIP packages.
10/2 Denver, CO 1st Bank Center = 18 left.
10/4 Topeka, KS Topeka Expo Center = 36 left.
10/5 St. Louis, MO Verizon Wireless Theater = 39 left.
10/6 Little Rock, AR Arkansas St. Fairgrounds = 38 left.
10/8 Lincoln, NE Pershing Auditorium = 34 left.
10/9 Mankato, MN Verizon Wireless Center = 3 left.
10/11 Chicago, IL Allstate Arena = 15 left.
10/12 Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theater = 4 left.
10/13 Bloomington, IL US Cellular Coliseum = 10 left.
10/15 Youngstown, OH Covelli Center = 17 left.
10/16 Rochester, NY Armory = 27 left.
10/17 New York, NY Hammerstein Ballroom = SOLD OUT!
10/19 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center = SOLD OUT!
10/20 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena = THERE IS NO SET NUMBER! It would let me order 100,000 VIP packages.
10/21 Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena = 17 left.
10/23 Boston, MA Agganis Arena = 38 left.
10/25 Atlanta, GA Aarons Amphitheatre at Lakewood = 3 left.
10/30 Houston, TX Reliant Arena = 17 left.
10/31 Grand Prairie, TX Verizon Wireless Theater = SOLD OUT!

UK DATES:
11/26 London, UK = SOLD OUT!
11/27 Manchester, UK = 24 left.
11/28 Glasgow, UK = THERE IS NO SET NUMBER! It would let me order 100,000 VIP packages.
11/29 Birmingham, UK = 25 left.
12/1 Luxembourg, Luxembourg = 26 left.
12/2 Bochum, Germany = 34 left.
12/3 Amsterdam, Holland = 38 left.
12/5 Stockholm, Sweden = 26 left.
12/6 Copenhagen, Denmark = 36 left.
12/8 Vienna, Austria = THERE IS NO SET NUMBER! It would let me order 100,000 VIP packages.
12/9 Munich, Germany = 32 left.
12/11 Basel, Switzerland = 40 left.
12/12 Bologna, Italy = 33 left.
12/15 Ekaterinburg, Russia = 50 left.
12/16 UFA, Russia = 50 left.
12/18 Moscow, Russia = 42 left.
12/20 Kiev, Ukraine = 50 left.
12/22 Minsk, Belarus = 50 left.

VIP LITHOGRAPHS LEFT 10

petticoat
09-24-2012, 08:34 AM
Nice work, Bryson! Dang!

I'm not sure why I'm hung up on this question but: Does my VIP ticket mean I can get closer to the stage than my regular venue ticket states?

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 08:36 AM
Nice work, Bryson! Dang!

I'm not sure why I'm hung up on this question but: Does my VIP ticket mean I can get closer to the stage than my regular venue ticket states?

Nope, just early access. So if you have a lawn ticket, you have early access to chill in lawn before everyone else. lol

Heather Quick
09-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Nope, just early access. So if you have a lawn ticket, you have early access to chill in lawn before everyone else. lol

So I'll get the front row in front of Twiggy (as I wanted). SWEET! <3

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 08:54 AM
So I'll get the front row in front of Twiggy (as I wanted). SWEET! <3

And I will get right in front of Manson! YES! lol Bring on the spit ;)

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Golden Tickets just messaged me back on Facebook.

I messaged saying: "I had a question about the Twins of Evil Tour in Atlanta on October 25th. I bought the after party ticket for Marilyn Manson and I wanted to know if we could get the items after the concert because I can not hold onto everything during the show. I have a pit ticket. Also, I have a general admission pit ticket, but the after party ticket gives early access, so which line do I go to first? Do I get the pit ticket first, then go to the Golden Ticket line? Thanks!"

Their reply was: "Yes you will receive the merch after the concert. You do get to enter the venue before doors to check in and then for the show. Enjoy the after party!"

So yes! This is indeed an after party of only 50 people and Manson. This is going to be awesome. lol I don't know about everywhere, but this is for the Atlanta show.

Cringeon
09-24-2012, 08:58 AM
I knows its only advertised as m&g for MM, but really hope Fred and Twiggy drop by.

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 09:03 AM
I knows its only advertised as m&g for MM, but really hope Fred and Twiggy drop by.

I have never heard about this only being a meet and greet. Atlanta has always said this will be a party and not a simple meet and greet.

Where are you hearing this?

Heather Quick
09-24-2012, 09:03 AM
Golden Tickets just messaged me back on Facebook.

I messaged saying: "I had a question about the Twins of Evil Tour in Atlanta on October 25th. I bought the after party ticket for Marilyn Manson and I wanted to know if we could get the items after the concert because I can not hold onto everything during the show. I have a pit ticket. Also, I have a general admission pit ticket, but the after party ticket gives early access, so which line do I go to first? Do I get the pit ticket first, then go to the Golden Ticket line? Thanks!"

Their reply was: "Yes you will receive the merch after the concert. You do get to enter the venue before doors to check in and then for the show. Enjoy the after party!"

So yes! This is indeed an after party of only 50 people and Manson. This is going to be awesome. lol I don't know about everywhere, but this is for the Atlanta show.

Fucking. Jesus. Christ. HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm laughing nervously. And yes, Cringeon, I'd really like to have the opportunity to see Twiggy, Fred and Jason :(

petticoat
09-24-2012, 09:10 AM

I can't go to the front? : /

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 09:18 AM
I can't go to the front? : /

nooo....lol It's not a "Free-for-all" pick your seats. You just get in early to the seat you bought.

It's basically good for pit people. Depending on how close you want to be. Or people with seats, to just chill out, eat and drink.

petticoat
09-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Bryson, lol, thank you for your patience with me. I haven't been to a concert since the Smashing Pumpkins in like...god I don't even know. Now I'm wondering how I'll get from my nosebleed seat to the after party. Maybe I should try to buy a ticket for closer and then hope to sell my seat in the back. I'm very short though and my seat in the back is at least on Row A of that section. If I go to the floor, I think I'd just be asking for frustration. Not sure why I thought VIPs would get closer seats.

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 09:36 AM
Bryson, lol, thank you for your patience with me. I haven't been to a concert since the Smashing Pumpkins in like...god I don't even know. Now I'm wondering how I'll get from my nosebleed seat to the after party. Maybe I should try to buy a ticket for closer and then hope to sell my seat in the back. I'm very short though and my seat in the back is at least on Row A of that section. If I go to the floor, I think I'd just be asking for frustration. Not sure why I thought VIPs would get closer seats.

Well which show are you going to? Are you going to Atlanta? Because I have 2 more tickets that are close that I am trying to sell. My 2 friends can't go since it is on a Thursday.

Heather Quick
09-24-2012, 09:37 AM

But I think you don't need to be worried about that. I'm sure they'll wait everyone who bought the VIP package to go to the M&G/after party

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 09:40 AM
But I think you don't need to be worried about that. I'm sure they'll wait everyone who bought the VIP package to go to the M&G/after party

I HIGHLY doubt they will wait until all 50 people are there. It will probably just start when the first person gets there and then you may come in after. I think it would be silly to say "NO PIZZA, NO DRINKS" until that one last guy gets here. lol

petticoat
09-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Well which show are you going to? Are you going to Atlanta? Because I have 2 more tickets that are close that I am trying to sell. My 2 friends can't go since it is on a Thursday.

I came very close to choosing Atlanta after seeing that the Dallas show was sold out, but the train here goes straight from New Orleans to Chicago and I hate driving so I picked the train/Chicago. So, I already have the venue ticket and the VIP ticket for Chicago. Damn...now I wish I would've waited.

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Well I'm not trying to sell the tickets for a lot. I have 2 side by side that I would sell for $75 or so. :) and you would get to hang out with me before the show. lol

Cringeon
09-24-2012, 09:51 AM
I have never heard about this only being a meet and greet. Atlanta has always said this will be a party and not a simple meet and greet.

Where are you hearing this?I'm not getting my hopes on it being a full fledged party - but would love it if it is haha. I was more saying that I hope when they say meet MM they mean the whole band but even if it's just MM himself, I'm happy. Would just be nice to meet Fred after all this time, and to meet Twiggy would be a big check off the old bucketlist.

petticoat
09-24-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm traveling solo. My friends that are Manson fans live in other states and couldn't make their schedules work to include going along. Le sigh. So anyway, I'd just buy one of those tickets, leaving you with one to sell, which would be harder to sell than two, so I think I'll just stick with what I have. Nice of you to offer, though, thanks.

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm not getting my hopes on it being a full fledged party - but would love it if it is haha. I was more saying that I hope when they say meet MM they mean the whole band but even if it's just MM himself, I'm happy. Would just be nice to meet Fred after all this time, and to meet Twiggy would be a big check off the old bucketlist.

Yea, I see what you mean. :)

Bryson18
09-24-2012, 09:56 AM
I'm traveling solo. My friends that are Manson fans live in other states and couldn't make their schedules work to include going along. Le sigh. So anyway, I'd just buy one of those tickets, leaving you with one to sell, which would be harder to sell than two, so I think I'll just stick with what I have. Nice of you to offer, though, thanks.

Anytime :) I already sold 1 of the tickets I had. I had 3 together, since I was going to sit with them but.........since they can't go, I bought a pit ticket before they sold out. lol Anywho, I hope you enjoy the show! and I can't wait to see the first concert on YouTube this friday!!!!

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
09-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Mine is contradictory in the same way in the same sort of email:

Meet Marilyn Manson Post-show
Then later: For your scheduling, the meet & greet will take place before the show. At this time we do not have the exact time of check-in, but please make yourself available at least three hours prior to the door time. We will email you 4-7 days before the show with information regarding the check-in procedure and arrival time.

So yeah, it's a bit confusing. I certainly had in mind an 'after party' rather than a 'meet n greet' before the show but I'm chill with either one. The advantage to before would be that everyone would probably be less tired, sweaty, and smeared; while the advantage to after would be that everyone would probably be more tired, sweaty and smeared. I still have no idea what time I should get there though lol

I just called the people at golden ticket. The lady said that the meet and greet will be after the show, but you must arrive at the venue early (they should email you with the specific time) to get checked off and get your VIP laminate I believe. Then you can go in early and get a good spot to enjoy the show. Then after the show, you have to wait for everyone to leave the venue and you will go to wherever the meeting spot is. Everyone will sign in, or something of that nature, and the line will form to meet Marilyn. I asked her for an estimate of how long it would take to meet him and she said to allow yourself a lot of time after the show and also said that you will wait a minimum of 2 hours.

Pestilence
09-24-2012, 05:31 PM
So how many total VIPs are there per show?

petticoat
09-24-2012, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the info, Thisismyomega. A minimum 2 hour wait is, well, to be frank, edge play.

Pestilence: It seems like the word on that, I read somewhere, is 50 VIPs per show.

KingInTheBlackLimousine
09-24-2012, 06:23 PM
I have a receipt, how long does it take to get the whole email?

And no age requirement, right?

petticoat
09-24-2012, 06:25 PM
The email should tell you. Mine says they'll email me again within 4 - 7 days of the show with 'further details.'

KingInTheBlackLimousine
09-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Did you get the email the same day or like the next one?

petticoat
09-24-2012, 06:46 PM
I got two emails, one from The One and Only Golden Tickets and admin, right away. Then about 5 hours later, I got an email from Ticket Confirmation requesting a response (name of person picking up ticket, tshirt size). Haven't seen any mention of an age requirement.

Heather Quick
09-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the infos, TH15x15xMYxOMeGA! And I'm fucked, probably I'll have to back to the hostel by taxi because the closing time of Jubilee line (London) is 0:19am, lol

PS: I emailed them asking about the number of autographs and if the other guys of the band will be there:

"Yes, it is just one autograph, and as far as we know, it will only be Manson at the meet & greet."

Also asked about the after party thing. When they answer, I'll post here.

scootsogle
09-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Not that it won't still be insanely worth it, but I sure hope it is more than a simple meet and greet after a two hour wait! I sent Golden Ticket a facebook message about the Uncasville, CT show specifically, and will let everyone know details when I hear.

bodies35
09-25-2012, 12:33 AM
They have made additional VIP upgrades available, including for Dallas, Hammerstein Ballroom, and other dates that had sold-out previously. Found information at their Twitter (http://twitter.com/GoldenTickets) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/OneandOnlyGoldenTickets).

Bryson18
09-25-2012, 07:46 AM
They have made additional VIP upgrades available, including for Dallas, Hammerstein Ballroom, and other dates that had sold-out previously. Found information at their Twitter (http://twitter.com/GoldenTickets) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/OneandOnlyGoldenTickets).

WOW! How is that even fair to the people that bought them first!?!? I don't want it to be packed.

I feel like this is turning into a thing about money, not about the fans.

As for the New York show, they had 50 tickets available at first and then it sold out. So what do people do that love money? They double the tickets. Now there are 50 MORE tickets to buy......

So now we all have to wait in line longer...

Heather Quick
09-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Regarding the M&G/After party:

"Yes, you can pick whatever you want him to sign! The meet & greet is the afterparty :)"

Cringeon
09-25-2012, 08:57 AM
The afterparty might be based on venue capacity. I'm not too worried about it being packed, even 100 people is nothing compared to everyone at a show

Bryson18
09-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Regarding the M&G/After party:

"Yes, you can pick whatever you want him to sign! The meet & greet is the afterparty :)"

I wonder if he would sign my gods of **** box set? ;) That would be SEXY!

vonrueden09
09-25-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm thinking maybe I'll get my Long Hard Road Out of Hell signed, but I would also like to get him to sign my back or arm or something and get it tattooed. It would suck to have to hold my book through the whole show though.

Tick Tock Goes The
09-25-2012, 05:32 PM
If I wanted to go to the after party with another person, would we each need to purchase the VIP package?

FeedYourHead
09-25-2012, 05:41 PM
If I wanted to go to the after party with another person, would we each need to purchase the VIP package?

Yes

Bryson18
09-26-2012, 11:10 AM
WAIT A SECOND!!!!! Is Johnathan Davis quitting the whole tour or just the first day? Because Rob Zombie's website says the whole tour?

Can anyone else comment on this? THANKS!

Cringeon
09-26-2012, 11:37 AM
He dropped off completely. I consider this an improvement ;)
Sid does more actual DJing, and would much rather watch him that Jon Davis fucking around.

Emma
09-26-2012, 12:06 PM
As far as I have been told its for the duration. http://robzombie.com/2012/09/slipknots-sid-wilson-to-replace-j-devil-on-twins-of-evil-tour/

Terrapin
09-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Updated the OP (http://www.providermodule.com/forum/showthread.php/5017-Twins-of-Evil-VIP-Package-General-Questions?p=128410&viewfull=1#post128410) to include some general answers for ease of use. Thanks for the efforts made so far, everyone.

Korpz
09-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Here is my Q&A for Glens Falls 10/23:

I have purchased the Golden Ticket Package for 10/23 at the Glens Falls Civic Center for Marilyn Manson.

1) The e-mail says the Meet and Greet is before the show. Will we be given our items (lithograph, t-shirt, etc) at that time and have time/access to exit the venue to put the items safely away in our vehicles and then return?

~ After the show you will check in again and receive your merchandise. Everything happens at the venue, there is not a separate party.

2) Is the Meet & Greet actually before the show? Rob Zombie's page mentions that their Meet & Greets are before the show and Manson's are after and that some of the e-mails are likely in error regarding the time slot. Some web discussion says that we have to get there early to be processed but the actual Meet & Greet/After Party is after the show.
3) If the Meet & Greet is prior to the show, is there a separate After Party?

~ You are coming before the show to check in and receive your priority entry, the M&G occurs after the show.

4) Is there a limit on the # of items we can have signed? Obviously being reasonable.

~ He will do one signature.

TheTeletubbieFlasher
09-26-2012, 04:05 PM
Pre-drink and hangout! Pre-show Manson is better than the after show tired and sweaty version. IMO

AssetReign
09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
^ I agree. After-show Manson usually likes to be alone with his girlfriend.

loftvoker
09-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Pre-drink and hangout! Pre-show Manson is better than the after show tired and sweaty version. IMO

This seems like a late career scam to me. Off the stage I don't give a shit about him so I guess I'm in the minority.

e: fandom aside, he's not that interesting. GET OUT MORE.

AssetReign
09-26-2012, 06:32 PM
This seems like a late career scam to me. Off the stage I don't give a shit about him so I guess I'm in the minority.

e: fandom aside, he's not that interesting. GET OUT MORE.

He's actually very interesting, and fun to hang with.

loftvoker
09-26-2012, 06:34 PM
He's actually very interesting, and fun to hang with.

I have and he's not - celebritarianism at its best.

AssetReign
09-26-2012, 06:35 PM
I have and he's not - celebritariansim at its' best.

I wouldn't say it if I didn't know from first-hand experience.

loftvoker
09-26-2012, 06:48 PM
I wouldn't say it if I didn't know from first-hand experience.

I have in 2010 and 1997. Let us know when you have a legit perception.

AssetReign
09-26-2012, 07:00 PM
I have in 2010 and 1997. Let us know when you have a legit perception.

LULZ I live in LA. I work as a personal assistant, to whom I won't say, but I will say there's interaction with Manson. It's just a fact of my profession.

kretek
09-26-2012, 07:40 PM
This might help some people. Here is what I received:

" Here are details for the Meet & Greet:
o This will take place directly after the event, at which point you will receive your merchandise.
o Personal cameras and phones will not be allowed during the meet & greet but you can use them during the show. You will be able to pose for a picture with Marilyn Manson and we will email you the pictures the next day. "

Willice
09-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Sid does more actual DJing, and would much rather watch him that Jon Davis fucking around.

I'm not exactly fluttering with excitement about DJ sets of any kind, but it would have been cool to see Korn's lead singer on the same night as MM and RZ. The silver lining, of course, is that I like Slipknot and seeing Sid Wilson in that spot will be pretty cool too.

Heather Quick
09-26-2012, 10:18 PM
^ I agree. After-show Manson usually likes to be alone with his girlfriend.

Well, I met him after the show in 2007. He was very nice and friendly. But who knows... *shrugs*

Bryson18
09-27-2012, 08:09 AM

Thank God! "J Devil" seemed like a joke. lol I mean, he has no cd, or anything. and he JUST STARTED doing dubstep.

Bryson18
09-27-2012, 08:16 AM
So will we get to talk to him for awhile? I mean, I hope I didn't pay $150 for an autograph. I could have bought one off of eBay lol.

And who is excited that the tour starts TOMORROW!

Heather Quick
09-27-2012, 09:01 AM
So will we get to talk to him for awhile? I mean, I hope I didn't pay $150 for an autograph. I could have bought one off of eBay lol.

I wonder that too. I'd like to talk to him a bit :(

Bryson18
09-27-2012, 10:37 AM
I wonder that too. I'd like to talk to him a bit :(

I hope this isn't a rip off. I guess the pic will be good. :)

Heather Quick
09-27-2012, 10:43 AM
I hope this isn't a rip off. I guess the pic will be good. :)

Yeah, indeed
I asked them. Let's see what they say about it. I hope it's not "No, it's just the autograph and GET THE FUCK OUT!" lol

Terrapin
09-27-2012, 11:49 AM
You've paid a little extra for early entrance, free merchandise, meet Manson for a minute or two, get an autograph directly from him, and a picture with him. Yet you're complaining about possibly being "ripped off" by not being able to dick around with him while holding up the line for everyone else?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2b4h0f6e11r1cnedo1_500.gif

Heather Quick
09-27-2012, 12:37 PM
/\

Speaking for me: What I said about 'talk to him a bit' is something between 2-3 minutes and not half an hour, that's impossible, even because there will be 50 people or so. But of course, meet him/get an autograph/take a picture will be worth

kesh91
09-27-2012, 07:40 PM
In case anyone was curious about it as I was: I emailed them asking if anyone didn't want early entry (because I have friends going who I'd prefer to wait with as I have a seated ticked anyway) and they said:

"If you do not want early entry that is completely fine. You just need to let us know with final confirmations so we know not too wait for you, but to email you during the show."

Tigger
09-27-2012, 10:57 PM
For people wondering if you will get to speak to him for a bit, even if that means 2-3 minutes and without even asking - the answer will obviously be no. I mean, say there is 50-75 people in the meet & greet line. If everyone gets 2 or 3 minutes with Manson, it'd take upwards to over 3 hours to finish the line. No way. You'll get to say whatever in a very short amount of time. It will literally be a walk up, say something, he says something, signs autograph maybe talks more or you talk more, pose for photo, thanks for coming, on to the next. 30 seconds to a minute TOPS.

=)

brian219
09-27-2012, 11:23 PM
For people wondering if you will get to speak to him for a bit, even if that means 2-3 minutes and without even asking - the answer will obviously be no. I mean, say there is 50-75 people in the meet & greet line. If everyone gets 2 or 3 minutes with Manson, it'd take upwards to over 3 hours to finish the line. No way. You'll get to say whatever in a very short amount of time. It will literally be a walk up, say something, he says something, signs autograph maybe talks more or you talk more, pose for photo, thanks for coming, on to the next. 30 seconds to a minute TOPS.

=)

Your realism is going to crush dreams, you know?

Dorothy
09-28-2012, 03:35 AM
Your realism is going to crush dreams, you know?

when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed

Bryson18
09-28-2012, 09:57 AM
You've paid a little extra for early entrance, free merchandise, meet Manson for a minute or two, get an autograph directly from him, and a picture with him. Yet you're complaining about possibly being "ripped off" by not being able to dick around with him while holding up the line for everyone else?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2b4h0f6e11r1cnedo1_500.gif

Who cares about the "early access"? or the mask? I own a mask of him already and own 32 shirts. lol I don't NEED anymore items. at this point, I would like to just ask the man a few questions about the world and Religion.

Well, I really know if I ever win the lottery that I will buy all 50 tickets next time. So I can hang out with him for 2 hours. lol

petticoat
09-28-2012, 03:48 PM
The faq at the GT site says:

"If you have side stage access, do you have to watch from the side stage? Where else can you watch?

You will have the option of sitting in your assigned seat or watching from the side of the stage, but you will not be able to go in between."

Does anyone know if this applies to the Twins of Evil tour? Yes, I did a search before asking.

Cringeon
09-28-2012, 04:38 PM
No, there is no side stage for the MM or RZ VIP.

petticoat
09-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Thanks, Cringe. Not necessarily a VIP question, but I planned on going solo and now a friend wants to come along. Just how ....stringent are seating arrangements? Was hoping maybe someone might trade or something so we don't have to be separated.

Lydia
09-29-2012, 03:53 PM
when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed
I'm glad that paying money to meet people was never one of my wishes.

Before NKOTB reunited, Jordan Knight would take photos with fans after shows for money. It was like, $25 or $50 or something.

Not that I ever went to a Jordan Knight show.

bodies35
09-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Btw, has anyone got their email with the meeting time and locations, etc. The members who purchased VIP for the first dates of the Twins of Evil tour should have probably recieved a final email by now.

Cringeon
09-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Got mine about 3 days ago. Gave me the checkin time, but basically signed just look for the Golden Ticket signs starting at the box office to point towards checkin.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
09-30-2012, 10:36 AM
For anyone at the 2 shows that already happened: How did it go?!

Bryson18
09-30-2012, 10:43 AM
For anyone at the 2 shows that already happened: How did it go?!

I'm wondering the same thing. It's like 0 provider module users went. lol

FeedYourHead
09-30-2012, 12:06 PM
Are you guys serious?
I feel like nobody actually bothers to look at the actual Golden Tickets wesite at all.
The first two shows were festivals, and therefore golden ticket VIP packages were not available, therefore nobody can comment on it because nobody has gone through it yet.

bodies35
09-30-2012, 12:20 PM
On their Twitter page, one guy was having a lengthy back and forth conversation about not recieving a second email. I guess the Golden Ticket rep finally gave up trying to get the order number from them.

The customer was like, which number is it. (She told him it was a 4 digit number). Finally he found two different four digit numbers but never would give the info to her. He kept asking, is it the invoice number, the transaction number? I'm thinking, just give her the numbers you see or your never going to get your order sorted out. Or at least reply to your original email.

He is going to the first show with VIP entry tomorrow supposedly.

AssetReign
09-30-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. It's like 0 provider module users went. lol

PAY ATTENTION. HAS NOT HAPPENED YET.

Cringeon
09-30-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm going, and will let you know how it goes when I'm back.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
09-30-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm going, and will let you know how it goes when I'm back.

Thanks!

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
09-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Are you guys serious?
I feel like nobody actually bothers to look at the actual Golden Tickets wesite at all.
The first two shows were festivals, and therefore golden ticket VIP packages were not available, therefore nobody can comment on it because nobody has gone through it yet.

You guys could of been nicer. We made a mistake.

FeedYourHead
09-30-2012, 04:50 PM
^ Sorry, that was just the last straw for me at the moment, because the LAAARGE majority of questions you guys asked in this thread could be answered in literally 30 seconds if you read the company's website or facebook page. Didn't mean to snap.

marilynmansonsmysoulmate
09-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Ok I hope its 2 minutes at least per person and those who wait around hopefully more time after 1 on 1 or with group and invite back to tour bus. And people last in line especially those in group I hope Manson gives them more time/invite to tourbus party! :)

petticoat
09-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Since Manson plays first, can I go out for air during the Zombie show and then come back for the VIP part? I'm semi-claustrophobic and would love it if I could. In fact, I might have to.

FeedYourHead
10-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Confirmed separate lines (from Haz).

M Tragedy666
10-01-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm not sure if this has been asked...and I know they haven't released the VIP info yet, but what we do know is that it is After the show... I wonder if this means after the ENTIRE show, or right after Manson....because it would be fucking gay if I had to miss Zombie's set because the meet and greet took place at that time.... These are my two favorite bands and my dream tour and I just thought of this...I really fucking hope they don't handle it like that.

FeedYourHead
10-01-2012, 02:56 PM
I read somewhere it was after the entire show, which makes the most sense anyway.

M Tragedy666
10-01-2012, 03:06 PM
^^^it would make the most sense from a fans perspective, but I've been to a lot of festivals and in walking around in between sets for bathroom/drinks/etc I always happen to notice lines of people standing around by the backstage area waiting to be taken back. They all wear their passes around there necks and I'll even occasionally bribe them for their pass if it's a band I really like. It's worked a few times. Anyway, I never stuck around to see what they did, but it looked like they had no intention of seeing the rest of the show. They had there passes and were anxiously awaiting their meet and greet.

I guess it's also a way for the bands to get the hell out of there faster. If they get the Meet and Greet over with earlier, then they are done and can take off. I don't think Manson is gonna just sit there politely waiting for Zombie to end...he's not gonna give a shit. That would be just a waste of a good 90 mins or so....I'm actually starting to get scared about this..

I hope you are right, FeedYourHead!

M Tragedy666
10-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Also, it's saying on the GT facebook page that it's only 1 item per person....that fucking sucks. I met Zombie a year ago through GT and he signed like 10 things for me.

Cringeon
10-01-2012, 04:11 PM
MM m&g is after.

petticoat
10-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Can we leave the venue after MM plays (works) and come back in for the after-party?

M Tragedy666
10-01-2012, 05:16 PM
GT confirmed that meet and greet will be after the entire show, just so everyone knows. Not cutting into Zombie's set.

Bryson18
10-01-2012, 05:21 PM

LET'S TAKE CAPS OFF FOR A MINUTE! I meant the SHOW not the damn VIP after party. I was the one who spent 2 hours seeing how many tickets were left in each city. I think I know when it starts.

marilynmansonsmysoulmate
10-01-2012, 06:22 PM
They say only 1 but I say nonsense. If Zombie does 10 then I will bring at least 3 for Manson! Who else?
How was Zombie meet and greet before show? And Im dying to know about Manson 1. This girl online who isnt even going to concert said I have too high hopes to just get 2-3 minutes with Manson. Um if I meet him after waiting at least 2 hours I should get that time. Im willing to wait for other people to have same time. Whats so wrong about that?

petticoat
10-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Instead of a line, they should put us all in a room with cocktails and let Manson work it...strolling from person to person as he wants. Could be chaos though. And arrests. Nevermind.

Bryson18
10-01-2012, 06:26 PM
They say only 1 but I say nonsense. If Zombie does 10 then I will bring at least 3 for Manson! Who else?
How was Zombie meet and greet before show? And Im dying to know about Manson 1. This girl online who isnt even going to concert said I have too high hopes to just get 2-3 minutes with Manson. Um if I meet him after waiting at least 2 hours I should get that time. Im willing to wait for other people to have same time. Whats so wrong about that?

I feel the same way! :) Hey are you going to the Atlanta show? send me a private message, we can meet up before hand. and it would be cool talking to someone you know in line for 2 hours. lol

marilynmansonsmysoulmate
10-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Yes I am. I think other people in line should be waiting only 2 hours for other fans if they are at very end. And I wish it would be separated by a room. Like 1 on 1 for fans when they actually do meet Manson

M Tragedy666
10-02-2012, 02:50 AM

I'll tell you about my experiences. When I met Zombie, there was only about 30-50(at most) and the whole thing was organized really well and it was friendly from the GT scout or whatever you want to call the person taking us around. Very laid back and cool. They got us all together and took us into a little room with tables with candles and chairs...kind of looked like what you would expect at a small dinner banquet party or something. There was a bar tender and a buffet, but with very limited foods. The foods were free, but nothing really you wanted to eat. The excitement kept you from it. The drinks would have been nice, but it was cash bar. ...We may have gotten our first drink free...can't remember. And we were waiting there for a good half hour, talking to one another and hanging out. Finally the scout came, nice middle aged lady, and she said it was time to meet Rob and just gave us a very obvious and logical breakdown of the do's and don'ts...telling us he is very friendly but if he says no to anything just respect that, and just that sort of thing. We line up and one by one get our autographs and make some small talk. maybe a couple quick questions, get our picture, and thats that. We weren't forced out, but out of respect, we only stayed a few mins. The last thing you want is for whoever your seeing to tell you to leave. That would just be awkward and you'd feel like shit. So, I kind of ended it fast...maybe faster than necessary. But I brought a ton of shit. I had a few cds and atleast 2 of his movies. He was really cool about it.

Then they took you back to the little lounge/bar room and chilled for a minute until she passed out our goody bags, which included a free t-shirt, zombie bottle opener, mug holder, lighter, maybe some stickers....just some crap with zombie's name on it really, but was still cool to have. And lastly she said Rob was giving out 3 hoodies (most expensive item, 75 bucks!) at random with a raffle and answering some trivia questions. I actually won one and the people I was with were very jealous.

Then last year, I took my gf for her birthday to meet KoRn as she is a huge fan. This was a shittier experience. I don't blame KoRn necessarily either. It was our dumbass scout. He didn't feel like doing his job and everyone was confused and not knowing really where to go or how things were worked. With Zombie they let us out to our cars after so we could put our shit away and keep it nice and that was no problem, but here, the guy said we couldn't leave and he was busy chatting it up with some female interest. It was very annoying. There was no little bar room with buffet. Instead they took us out to where the show was actually being held, right by the stage. Everyone waited by the guard rails and after awhile the whole band came out (this didn't happen with Zombie...it was only Zombie) the band came out one at a time and I believe you were only supposed to have one or two items but I got to sneak a couple more, but it was chaotic and I didn't even end up getting all their signatures. It was way too fast and they never even stopped moving from one side to the other...they just kind of continued walking in slo-mo-tion (lol) from one fan to another. You had to have your shit ready to go to even get a picture with them. It was shitty.

On the bright side, stupidity paid off at this particular venue (it was a different venue than zombie as well) and I tricked some security guard into letting us in the VIP section with free drinks ALL night. This was not included in the package I bought, but since I had a pass, I used it to my advantage. Never ever trust security. Find the dumb ones and capitalize off the situation. At least that is what I've done.

Let's hope this Manson experience is more like my Zombie experience if not better. I had more time with zombie, but it's still not a lot.

It seems like this is handled differently everywhere. A lot is based on the band themselves and on what particular GT scout you get. Just cross your fingers that you don't get douche bag flirty asshole that doesn't really want to be there or do his job or know the answers to any questions. The woman was much better. I mean that in a sexist way, just for the hell of it.

Bryson18
10-02-2012, 07:50 AM
I'll tell you about my experiences. When I met Zombie, there was only about 30-50(at most) and the whole thing was organized really well and it was friendly from the GT scout or whatever you want to call the person taking us around. Very laid back and cool. They got us all together and took us into a little room with tables with candles and chairs...kind of looked like what you would expect at a small dinner banquet party or something. There was a bar tender and a buffet, but with very limited foods. The foods were free, but nothing really you wanted to eat. The excitement kept you from it. The drinks would have been nice, but it was cash bar. ...We may have gotten our first drink free...can't remember. And we were waiting there for a good half hour, talking to one another and hanging out. Finally the scout came, nice middle aged lady, and she said it was time to meet Rob and just gave us a very obvious and logical breakdown of the do's and don'ts...telling us he is very friendly but if he says no to anything just respect that, and just that sort of thing. We line up and one by one get our autographs and make some small talk. maybe a couple quick questions, get our picture, and thats that. We weren't forced out, but out of respect, we only stayed a few mins. The last thing you want is for whoever your seeing to tell you to leave. That would just be awkward and you'd feel like shit. So, I kind of ended it fast...maybe faster than necessary. But I brought a ton of shit. I had a few cds and atleast 2 of his movies. He was really cool about it.

Then they took you back to the little lounge/bar room and chilled for a minute until she passed out our goody bags, which included a free t-shirt, zombie bottle opener, mug holder, lighter, maybe some stickers....just some crap with zombie's name on it really, but was still cool to have. And lastly she said Rob was giving out 3 hoodies (most expensive item, 75 bucks!) at random with a raffle and answering some trivia questions. I actually won one and the people I was with were very jealous.

Then last year, I took my gf for her birthday to meet KoRn as she is a huge fan. This was a shittier experience. I don't blame KoRn necessarily either. It was our dumbass scout. He didn't feel like doing his job and everyone was confused and not knowing really where to go or how things were worked. With Zombie they let us out to our cars after so we could put our shit away and keep it nice and that was no problem, but here, the guy said we couldn't leave and he was busy chatting it up with some female interest. It was very annoying. There was no little bar room with buffet. Instead they took us out to where the show was actually being held, right by the stage. Everyone waited by the guard rails and after awhile the whole band came out (this didn't happen with Zombie...it was only Zombie) the band came out one at a time and I believe you were only supposed to have one or two items but I got to sneak a couple more, but it was chaotic and I didn't even end up getting all their signatures. It was way too fast and they never even stopped moving from one side to the other...they just kind of continued walking in slo-mo-tion (lol) from one fan to another. You had to have your shit ready to go to even get a picture with them. It was shitty.

On the bright side, stupidity paid off at this particular venue (it was a different venue than zombie as well) and I tricked some security guard into letting us in the VIP section with free drinks ALL night. This was not included in the package I bought, but since I had a pass, I used it to my advantage. Never ever trust security. Find the dumb ones and capitalize off the situation. At least that is what I've done.

Let's hope this Manson experience is more like my Zombie experience if not better. I had more time with zombie, but it's still not a lot.

It seems like this is handled differently everywhere. A lot is based on the band themselves and on what particular GT scout you get. Just cross your fingers that you don't get douche bag flirty asshole that doesn't really want to be there or do his job or know the answers to any questions. The woman was much better. I mean that in a sexist way, just for the hell of it.

Lol, such a great read! Thanks for the info.

Bryson18
10-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Does anyone have pictures of the VIP stuff yet? I would really like to see it.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
10-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Hey guys. My friend bought a VIP ticket for the Youngstown, Ohio show and doesn't think she can go anymore. Would it be okay to sell it? Do you think they could tell if we sold it? I don't think she gave them the name of who's picking up the ticket yet. And if it is okay to sell it, I guess this is a good time to ask if anyone is interested haha. This show is sold out of VIP tickets.

Cringeon
10-02-2012, 11:58 AM
I posted some info about the SLC VIP M&G in the SLC tour thread. I'll be posting pics of the merch I got there shortly too.

Bryson18
10-02-2012, 03:07 PM
I posted some info about the SLC VIP M&G in the SLC tour thread. I'll be posting pics of the merch I got there shortly too.

I can't wait for the merch pics! :D

marilynmansonsmysoulmate
10-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Wait really they sign a poster and he keeps it? You know you ask for him to sign full name or for personalized autograph and youll get that.
So will Golden Tickets send vip photos to all vips as email attachment of everyones pic and you find your own that way?

TAMASTERPIECE99
10-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Cringeon, I purchased the VIP too and was wondering if you meet him before or after the show and did you bring anything for him to sign for ya? When I met zombie in 2010 they had a professional photographer and only 1 item was able to get signed so just curious if this is how manson did his? Hopefully he talks to his fans for awhile I'm hoping? I gotta wait til Halloween night in Dallas so i got 3 weeks to go

marilynmansonsmysoulmate
10-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Its post show.
And I heard 3 items signed. You get time to talk in second line of waiting with MM if you have stuff to say.
How long was the wait though

Cringeon
10-02-2012, 05:14 PM
This has been covered, but it's only one item to be signed and it's after the show. I don't mind he pocketed the PM flyer, I like he has it :)
I was just holding my bag of vip merch and he just took it and signed something instead. It was more of a one-off thing, everyone else was pretty strict to the one item rule. I wouldn't assume to get anything more than one signed, or anyone besides just MM. Twiggy happened to be there, but the Golden Ticket people said the only one guaranteed will be MM. If anything else happens, just consider it an extra bonus.

Also, in my description I said we waiting for about an hour after "checking in" and then were taken to a bar where I spent probably an hour or so before going into the pit for early entrance. Line wait wasn't bad at all, I just showed up right before 4pm and have no issues with a line.

Bryson18
10-02-2012, 05:55 PM
This has been covered, but it's only one item to be signed and it's after the show. I don't mind he pocketed the PM flyer, I like he has it :)
I was just holding my bag of vip merch and he just took it and signed something instead. It was more of a one-off thing, everyone else was pretty strict to the one item rule. I wouldn't assume to get anything more than one signed, or anyone besides just MM. Twiggy happened to be there, but the Golden Ticket people said the only one guaranteed will be MM. If anything else happens, just consider it an extra bonus.

Also, in my description I said we waiting for about an hour after "checking in" and then were taken to a bar where I spent probably an hour or so before going into the pit for early entrance. Line wait wasn't bad at all, I just showed up right before 4pm and have no issues with a line.

Sweet, so where are those merch pics? ;)

Cringeon
10-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Here (http://www.providermodule.com/forum/showthread.php/4623-03-Oct-01-2012-USANA-Amphitheatre-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-USA?p=130085&viewfull=1#post130085)

AssetReign
10-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Fucking hell. Does anyone bother to read before they post? LOL
"Are there drinks?" "How many ice cubes are in them?" "Will Manson sign my ass?" "How many times?"

Bryson18
10-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Here (http://www.providermodule.com/forum/showthread.php/4623-03-Oct-01-2012-USANA-Amphitheatre-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-USA?p=130085&viewfull=1#post130085)

Wow...........I really thought you meant MERCH from the MERCH STORE!!! Not the freaking GOODIE BAG.

There is a huge difference.

AssetReign
10-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Wow...........I really thought you meant MERCH from the MERCH STORE!!! Not the freaking GOODIE BAG.

There is a huge difference.

Why the hell would you think that when he's been talking about the Meet & Greet all along. 1% my ass.

FeedYourHead
10-03-2012, 06:53 AM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what else you have to bring besides your ID. Do you need the confirmation email, the receipt email, the instructional email...?

askmefirst
10-03-2012, 11:11 AM
I've got another question and I don't think it has already been asked:
does someone know if it's possible to go to the M&G of both RZ and Manson on the same date?
I can only go to one concert, and I'd like to meet the two. Apparently it's possible, as RZ is before the show and Manson is after, but I'd like to be sure before paying $195 twice. Has somebody who went to a previous VIP can tell me if there was people in this case, and how it is organized?

Cringeon
10-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Yup, you can go to both. When you check in you'll get a wristband for each meet

bodies35
10-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Is anybody going to the show in Little Rock, AR? My friend dropped out of going and the VIP pass is non-refundable. ... meet Manson at half-price. Also, if you havent got your ticket yet, the GA pit ticket is available half price. :) So thats, 75 + 20

Willice
10-03-2012, 12:58 PM
I have a practical question. Would this pose for the picture be unreasonable?

http://gawker.com/assets/resources/2008/05/jordancolbert.jpeg

NapalmHeart
10-04-2012, 03:37 AM
http://www.providermodule.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=364&d=1349325605

In this picture, it seems that twiggy wanted to grab Haz's dick or a least wanted a handful of his cum, lol. I envy you guys and I hate you so much those who live in America, fuck you. Manson didn't take Twins Of Evil tour outside America and that's stupid anyway, fuck him too.

Wait...what? There's a UK/European leg of the tour too.

Whisky And Speed
10-04-2012, 03:44 AM
Wait...what? There's a UK/European leg of the tour too.

Which tour do you mean? twins of evil or HCW?. Even with the presence of a European leg, it doesn't cover everywhere. Another question, does it have a meet and great at all?

sexy.sushi
10-04-2012, 04:27 AM
Which tour do you mean? twins of evil or HCW?. Even with the presence of a European leg, it doesn't cover everywhere. Another question, does it have a meet and great at all?

Yes it has. It's the twins of evil tour too and a lot of countries are covered! Where do you live?

NapalmHeart
10-04-2012, 04:39 AM
It's the exact same thing, also with meet and greet yeah. I just don't know who's gonna be the opening act for them.

Whisky And Speed
10-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Yes it has. It's the twins of evil tour too and a lot of countries are covered! Where do you live?

In Hell. Thanks for the info anyway, appreciate it.

petticoat
10-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Has anyone been a little late for the early entry meet-up? I can't even get into my hotel until 3 and the early entry meet-up is at 4. *concern*

Cringeon
10-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Lineup started a little before 4, and run probably 45 min. I wouldn't assume you have extra time, so try to be there as soon as possible. You might want to email The Golden Ticket people to let them know in case something happens.

Willice
10-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Has anyone been a little late for the early entry meet-up? I can't even get into my hotel until 3 and the early entry meet-up is at 4. *concern*

This probably varies by location, but in my instructional e-mail it says, "If you are running late or have any other questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Berkowitz at least 1 hour before the designated meeting time." So it sounds like they have a plan to make things work for latecomers.

...wait a second...Berkowitz...
LOL

TheTeletubbieFlasher
10-04-2012, 04:09 PM
That Face HAz! LOL

TheTeletubbieFlasher
10-05-2012, 06:01 AM
In Hell. Thanks for the info anyway, appreciate it.

The correct response was in Heaven, you little whiskey nipple angel!

Whisky And Speed
10-05-2012, 06:37 AM
The correct response was in Heaven, you little whiskey nipple angel!

Or maybe to be more precise, I'm an angel who lives in a LITERAL hell, I mean it .

Thanks for your nice response and like honey.

XOXO

TheTeletubbieFlasher
10-06-2012, 08:03 AM
@ whiskey; ;)

General Question!

Now has anyone tried putting some ones in Manson's pants? I'm curious if this would be allowed?

Willice
10-09-2012, 12:29 AM
@ whiskey; ;)

General Question!

Now has anyone tried putting some ones in Manson's pants? I'm curious if this would be allowed?

Well, at the Lincoln meet and greet when Manson got up from the table for the photos he asked "Do I need my pants on for this?" He did in fact keep them on, but the question leads me to believe that this varies by location so...

Tinuviel
10-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Many thanks to everyone who took time to contribute to that useful pile of information!
I got myself two of those vip thingies. For the shows in London and Manchester. The prospect of early entry kind of urged me to go for both show. Hope MM won't be pissed if someone appears there twice...in case he'd even remember me.

Cringeon: I just saw your pictures! Awesome! Really made me look forward to the whole experience! Glad that you had such a great time!

I really hope to meet Fred again! Would be great if he'd be around somewhere as well.

mechanicalshdws
10-12-2012, 12:20 PM
How many days prior to the show did people receive the instructional email for the meet and greet. I'm going to NY show on the 17th, haven't got one yet, just wondering

GOGO8675309
10-12-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm going to the show on the 15th, I received my confirmation email with all the details yesterday (the 11th)

FeedYourHead
10-12-2012, 01:30 PM
3 days before

Marsmind
10-17-2012, 06:18 AM
We got horribly lost on the way, and didn't even arrive until 6 pm. We called to let them know and they assured us it would be fine, they answered our call right away. Told us to just let them know when we were in the building. The VIP area was easy to find, it was really nice. Fred came out, was talking to a few people, Hugh was there talking to some people. They let about 15 people back at a time to the room Manson and Twiggy were in, Born Villain was playing on low. Manson and Twiggy were at a table, each person got to walk up to them individually. it was dimly lit with sweet smelling catholic type candles burning. The famous makeup table he uses with the lights around it was there and we could touch it as we waited for our turn to get autographs. It might have been only about a minute with them to chat but it was totally satisfying. Then we got back in line for the photo, so we got to go back there twice. The photos were really fun, we got to watch them pose with others before it was our turn. The shirt mask and back stage laminate came in an actual sealed evidence bag that is used normally for crime scenes. Thought that was awesome. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-09vosTufZJA/UH6uMr5S3ZI/AAAAAAAABM8/0PcddlQ2mz8/s512/IMG_20121017_074120.jpg

Manson101
10-17-2012, 06:04 PM
Do they snap 1 or 2 pictures? I've seen people with 2 pictures and seen people with 1?

We got horribly lost on the way, and didn't even arrive until 6 pm. We called to let them know and they assured us it would be fine, they answered our call right away. Told us to just let them know when we were in the building. The VIP area was easy to find, it was really nice. Fred came out, was talking to a few people, Hugh was there talking to some people. They let about 15 people back at a time to the room Manson and Twiggy were in, Born Villain was playing on low. Manson and Twiggy were at a table, each person got to walk up to them individually. it was dimly lit with sweet smelling catholic type candles burning. The famous makeup table he uses with the lights around it was there and we could touch it as we waited for our turn to get autographs. It might have been only about a minute with them to chat but it was totally satisfying. Then we got back in line for the photo, so we got to go back there twice. The photos were really fun, we got to watch them pose with others before it was our turn. The shirt mask and back stage laminate came in an actual sealed evidence bag that is used normally for crime scenes. Thought that was awesome. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-09vosTufZJA/UH6uMr5S3ZI/AAAAAAAABM8/0PcddlQ2mz8/s512/IMG_20121017_074120.jpg

petticoat
10-17-2012, 08:23 PM
For me, they snapped two, but I only got one. Judging by the numerical order of the shots they emailed out, it's very obvious they cut some out. I emailed and asked them for the second pic and gave them the file number so it wouldn't be too hard. It's only fair, there were many others who got two pics. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Bryson18
10-18-2012, 08:47 AM
So you may get 1 or 2 pictures, but how many items will he sign for people? I have seen 1 up to 5 things??

Gonzo52
10-18-2012, 10:16 AM
I got a VIP package and I noticed that it allows early admission. What's the point of the early admission? To just walk the venue?

petticoat
10-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Gonzo, if you have General Admission or Floor tickets, it enables you to get closer to the stage. If you have a regular seat = no point except the drinks in the GT area are a few dollars less than out in the regular lobby area.

The VIP deal was pretty nice, but could use a few improvements:
1. Upon early entry and keeping everyone in a room before releasing them into the venue proper: A. have enough seats, B. play some music of the artist that's being seen/paid for, C. lower the bright lighting somehow, and C. create a relaxed yet exciting atmosphere, maybe play some videos on all those blank screens just sitting there doing nothing.
2. Have more than one frazzled person checking people in and explaining things.
3. Per the after-party: A. have chairs/sofas/loveseats/pillows for people to sit on, divide them into sections and have each section line up for autographs and meeting rather than everyone at once B. have at least one bottle of water available for each attendee, C. kindly request the tall people to avoid standing directly in front of other people and utterly obliterate their view

petticoat
10-18-2012, 12:33 PM
So you may get 1 or 2 pictures, but how many items will he sign for people? I have seen 1 up to 5 things??

Sarah B told us that only one item would be allowed, so I went with that. Then again, I was there to tell Manson I loved him, not to make money off of him.

AssetReign
10-18-2012, 01:15 PM
3. Per the after-party: A. have chairs

I read that as "have chains . . . "

petticoat
10-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Chains would be a fabulous idea, just have people sign a release form first.

Manson101
10-18-2012, 02:59 PM
What show do u have meet and greet for?

Gonzo52
10-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Gonzo, if you have General Admission or Floor tickets, it enables you to get closer to the stage. If you have a regular seat = no point except the drinks in the GT area are a few dollars less than out in the regular lobby area.

Petticoat-

Thanks, that makes sense. Just to be clear though, the early arrival allows the VIP members to mingle around a bar? I guess what I'm getting at is, why leave the tailgate to go pay for drinks in a confined area? Is there any other perks?

Also, and I'll open this up to everyone and I appreciate the help, if the show starts at seven, how late before the first act? And when did Zombie's set conclude and how long did the entire VIP experience after the show take? I want to try and plan my rides accordingly?

THANKS.

petticoat
10-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Gonzo, no, no other perks at my particular show, Chicago. I wasn't sure what anything was going to be like, so I made a valiant attempt to get there at 4, but made it closer to 5 and there were still people signing in. Then we went into a large room with a couple of people working a bar with a short beer/wine/drink menu. I enjoyed a vodka tonic. Perhaps more than one. The introverts, such as myself, didn't have much to do after that except wait until the RZ meet and greet was over, then we were all allowed into the arena itself. It likely may be a completely different experience at each venue, but if it were me, I'd be in no hurry if I had seats.

Per time, Manson came on a few minutes before 8 and that was preceded by the DJ person (I went outside and smoked at this juncture - during the DJ, not Manson!) who I think started around 7. Maybe others can comment on the rest as I lost track of time after that. Enjoy your show and VIP :)

Snuffy
10-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Oh I like the idea of people going in a bit at a time, that would have helped so much! And as petticoat said, tall ppl behind us shorties!! But then again if I wasn't shoved into the back wall behind 3 people or more depending, it wouldn't be a problem.

Gonzo52 I had seats, I arrived at normal time or me..during the opener lol, I couldn't see being stuck in the venue for 10 hours. After the show the M&G started prettty quick so I really wouldn't fuck around after.

I'm SO irked that we didn't get anything to drink etc after the show, it was 3 hours literally smashed in a room for 3 hours. Towards the end she handed out a handful of water bottles for us to take some and pass around..what the fuckity?! Hope nobody got sick.
So, bring some gum or something just in case, I was seriously so thirsty :O

petticoat
10-18-2012, 05:40 PM
Oh I like the idea of people going in a bit at a time, that would have helped so much! And as petticoat said, tall ppl behind us shorties!! But then again if I wasn't shoved into the back wall behind 3 people or more depending, it wouldn't be a problem.

Gonzo52 I had seats, I arrived at normal time or me..during the opener lol, I couldn't see being stuck in the venue for 10 hours. After the show the M&G started prettty quick so I really wouldn't fuck around after.

I'm SO irked that we didn't get anything to drink etc after the show, it was 3 hours literally smashed in a room for 3 hours. Towards the end she handed out a handful of water bottles for us to take some and pass around..what the fuckity?! Hope nobody got sick.
So, bring some gum or something just in case, I was seriously so thirsty :O

No, no, everyone should go in at the same time, a large part of the fun was overhearing the exchanges at The Table Where God Sat and stuff like that. I meant, to let people sit and one section be called to line up at the table at a time.

And yeah, getting smashed, not so fun, I played it safe and clung to the tables as the line moved, knowing 99% of everyone there could see over me.

Para-Noir
10-22-2012, 05:20 AM
Sorry if this has been asked, but is the M&G after Mansons show, during Rob Zombie? or when the whole thing is over?

Bryson18
10-22-2012, 08:08 AM
Sarah B told us that only one item would be allowed, so I went with that. Then again, I was there to tell Manson I loved him, not to make money off of him.

I wonder how many times he hears that everyday..... *Rolls eyes* Manson said to be honest, so I am. lol

TheTeletubbieFlasher
10-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Bryson how much could you possibly make after you figure out your costs such as traveling, tickets, M&G tickets, and etc?

Bryson18
10-22-2012, 08:15 AM
Bryson how much could you possibly make after you figure out your costs such as traveling, tickets, M&G tickets, and etc?

lol, I'm not selling my stuff.....I own a huge Manson collection and I want a lot of autographs. :)

BTW... I love the new profile pic!

Gonzo52
10-22-2012, 07:18 PM
How long did it take to get pictures from Golden Ticket after the show?

kesh91
10-22-2012, 08:57 PM
I received my confirmation email and replied telling them that I would not be there for check-in/early entry, however since I have been hearing about wristbands, does anyone know if we still have to go to willcall or somewhere else before the show starts to check in later on or if we can just head over to the place they email us after the show and be let back? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm a bit nervous and they haven't emailed me in three days about it.

AssetReign
10-23-2012, 09:57 PM
lol, I'm not selling my stuff..

I'm sure it was an honest mistake on Teletubbie's part and based on your post. "I take this as a business to make money and I am going to 5 shows."

Snuffy
10-24-2012, 01:59 AM
I received my confirmation email and replied telling them that I would not be there for check-in/early entry, however since I have been hearing about wristbands, does anyone know if we still have to go to willcall or somewhere else before the show starts to check in later on or if we can just head over to the place they email us after the show and be let back? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm a bit nervous and they haven't emailed me in three days about it.

You just go to the place they say to meet at, you get your wristband there ;)

Bryson18
10-24-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm sure it was an honest mistake on Teletubbie's part and based on your post. "I take this as a business to make money and I am going to 5 shows."

I feel like you take everything so serious. lol You really amuse me!

Heather Quick
10-24-2012, 08:53 AM
So, did Bryson18 finally have his M&G?

AssetReign right now:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpi7ol2rgC1qkecs9o1_500.gif

Bryson18
10-24-2012, 08:54 AM

AssetReign right now:

WTF is that? lol and I have. ;) I hope everyone has fun at theirs. mine are all gone!

HG-Germany
10-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Hi everybody!
I'm new to this forum.

I also booked the M+G with Manson in Bochum/Germany - really looking forward to it.

My Question: Is it allowed during the M+G to take pictures with your own camera?

Bryson18
10-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Hi everybody!
I'm new to this forum.

I also booked the M+G with Manson in Bochum/Germany - really looking forward to it.

My Question: Is it allowed during the M+G to take pictures with your own camera?

None. No cameras or phones.

AssetReign
10-24-2012, 09:25 AM

AssetReign right now:

Haha! That is weird. I'm not even sure what it is.
I donno because he said he was going to the Atlanta show, but I guess he went to a different one. Or many different ones. Who knows.

HG-Germany
10-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Thanks

I kind of expected that- but better this way - after all its not a visit to the zoo... :)

dvamp
10-25-2012, 05:29 PM
How long did it take to get pictures from Golden Ticket after the show?

I still waiting for mine back on 21st show.

crowfaerie
10-29-2012, 01:15 AM
So you can't bring your camera or phone, but what about other things? I'd really want to give him some presents. I suppose it is okay, but just want to make sure.

FeedYourHead
10-29-2012, 08:51 AM
You can bring anythin you want.

crowfaerie
10-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Okay, that's great! Thanks. :) Since I've been planning to give him some things, it would be pretty disappointing if it wasn't possible.

Oh btw, I love your avatar! Labyrinth is one of the best movies.

Marsmind
10-29-2012, 12:50 PM
You can bring anythin you want.

You can bring anything except Teena Byrd and weapons.

FeedYourHead
10-29-2012, 12:51 PM
^ weapons still being preferable

AssetReign
10-29-2012, 12:51 PM
You can bring anything except Teena Byrd and weapons.

One and the same, in my opinion.

Bryson18
10-30-2012, 12:51 PM
If I was in Manson's position I would be more scared of Teena than a knife or anything of that nature. lol

crowfaerie
10-31-2012, 07:34 AM
I wonder how many Meet and greet's she went to, before she got banned.

AssetReign
10-31-2012, 11:44 AM
I've seen a couple ppl post in 3-4 different concert threads saying they're going to the M&G, so I was wondering why some ppl (other than Stalker Teena) go to so many.

AssetReign
10-31-2012, 11:45 AM
I wonder how many Meet and greet's she went to, before she got banned.

As far as I know, she only got into the one. The ban had nothing to do with m&g.

FeedYourHead
10-31-2012, 12:01 PM
I've seen a couple ppl post in 3-4 different concert threads saying they're going to the M&G, so I was wondering why some ppl (other than Stalker Teena) go to so many.I went to 4 and not to say that I regret it because I don't, but 4 was a bit much. I did it because it's the only way to see the band after the show. When they're not doing this golden ticket stuff, it's usually pretty easy to run into them or track them down by the buses for a quick hello or autograph, but with this monopolizing their entire post-show, it was the only way. I love my pictures with them and am so grateful for the opportunity, but we all know that they were paid for and are far from genuine. I much prefer when they did not do this golden ticket stuff and you were left to be resourceful and persistent on your own, and if they paid you any attention you'd know it was for real.

AssetReign
10-31-2012, 12:06 PM
^ I know Fred & Jason aren't part of the m&g, but did they hang around/wander around after the shows?

FeedYourHead
10-31-2012, 12:17 PM
^ I know Fred & Jason aren't part of the m&g, but did they hang around/wander around after the shows?

Haz and I ran into Jason during Zombie's set at the Camden show, but the was the only time I ever saw either of them, which also makes me sad. Last leg the two of them were ALWAYS around immediately after the show, and super eager to meet their new fans.

Edit: I wish they had been involved in the meet & greet too, because I mean, they're official recording and performing Marilyn Manson band members. Seems weird to leave half of them out.

AssetReign
10-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Haz and I ran into Jason during Zombie's set at the Camden show, but the was the only time I ever saw either of them, which also makes me sad. Last leg the two of them were ALWAYS around immediately after the show, and super eager to meet their new fans.

Edit: I wish they had been involved in the meet & greet too, because I mean, they're official recording and performing Marilyn Manson band members. Seems weird to leave half of them out.

I hear the m&g are going longer than anticipated so it might have something to do with the time factor. I'll bet once they're back in Hey Cruel World tour mode there'll be more after-show mingling on Fred and Jason's part.

MrPogo
10-31-2012, 01:45 PM

Maybe a money factor too; having to split the fee more ways! I'm surprised he let Twiggy get involved ;)

TongueTwistingStorm
10-31-2012, 03:33 PM
I went to 4 and not to say that I regret it because I don't, but 4 was a bit much. I did it because it's the only way to see the band after the show. When they're not doing this golden ticket stuff, it's usually pretty easy to run into them or track them down by the buses for a quick hello or autograph, but with this monopolizing their entire post-show, it was the only way. I love my pictures with them and am so grateful for the opportunity, but we all know that they were paid for and are far from genuine. I much prefer when they did not do this golden ticket stuff and you were left to be resourceful and persistent on your own, and if they paid you any attention you'd know it was for real.

I'll be honest, when I got my photo and saw how I looked to them, it seriously depressed me. Made me realize they were being nice because I paid for it.

My friend and I did get backstage passes before the show by approaching and talking to MM's security, and that was a great adventure. In some ways, I feel like the interest showed her was genuine...

Dunno, I'm just all mixed up now.

Lydia
10-31-2012, 03:46 PM
I would never pay to talk to someone on the basis of being a fan because it's impossible for people to be genuine if you're paying to talk to them.

AssetReign
10-31-2012, 04:37 PM
^ Didn't you go to the m&g, or is there more than one "Lydia" here? Sorry for the confusion.

Cringeon
10-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Fred was hanging around, got to meet up with him at the SLC show outside of the meet so it's not like they aren't around. I wouldn't see myself paying for this kind of thing on multiple shows, it was more of just going to one show and just going balls out for it. Easily worth it for the SLC show, but if I had the cash to hit more shows I would have been happy with just the one meet. In the end, it was really just about networking.

Lydia
11-01-2012, 04:18 PM
^ Didn't you go to the m&g, or is there more than one "Lydia" here? Sorry for the confusion.
No, the last show I went to was Heavy Toronto.

AssetReign
11-01-2012, 05:34 PM
No, the last show I went to was Heavy Toronto.

Sorry, I think I'm getting the "L" names confused. :)

Hazekiah
11-01-2012, 11:00 PM
You're probably thinking of Lillith, she was at several Golden Ticket afterparties for Manson recently.

TheTeletubbieFlasher
11-02-2012, 06:18 AM
I'll be honest, when I got my photo and saw how I looked to them, it seriously depressed me. Made me realize they were being nice because I paid for it.

My friend and I did get backstage passes before the show by approaching and talking to MM's security, and that was a great adventure. In some ways, I feel like the interest showed her was genuine...

Dunno, I'm just all mixed up now.

You are too focused on the money factor. Your personality, their mood, and what ever is going on that day also plays a role in the way they react to you. This M&G is a business and fans type meeting. I'm sure it is taken with more of a professional type hangout. They have limited time, and a lot of people that are probably super fans asking annoying questions.
When your at home with your friends the way you behave is different that when you are at work and talking to customers.

I'm disappointed with how depressive you are with your meeting. Why can't you just think of it as what is was. You meet Marilyn Manson and get a picture. You get to hang out with him, and you also met Twiggy.

gunz
11-02-2012, 07:48 AM

Yes! fred came and chilled with us in the line along side his girlfriend which was pretty cool and then he was taking pictures.

gunz
11-02-2012, 07:55 AM
I'd go to another M&G just to be able to ask the question I was so nervous to ask. I froze up but I thought all in all the guys were great and I'm glad I got the chance to actually see them instead of traveling 7 hrs and not being able to meet them.

TongueTwistingStorm
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
You are too focused on the money factor. Your personality, their mood, and what ever is going on that day also plays a role in the way they react to you. This M&G is a business and fans type meeting. I'm sure it is taken with more of a professional type hangout. They have limited time, and a lot of people that are probably super fans asking annoying questions.
When your at home with your friends the way you behave is different that when you are at work and talking to customers.

I'm disappointed with how depressive you are with your meeting. Why can't you just think of it as what is was. You meet Marilyn Manson and get a picture. You get to hang out with him, and you also met Twiggy.

No, you're right. I've got pretty bad issues with self esteem related crap, and the photo made me feel, well, ugly.

It was an incredible, incredible time... the stories I have will last a lifetime.

Thanks for giving me perspective, needed it.

Lillith
11-02-2012, 01:41 PM
I was because I realized that, after a couple of failed attempts. It's reallly fucking hard to meet him without the Golden Bullshit. Where as on previous tours it was no where near as difficult.

TheTeletubbieFlasher
11-02-2012, 03:33 PM
No, you're right. I've got pretty bad issues with self esteem related crap, and the photo made me feel, well, ugly.

It was an incredible, incredible time... the stories I have will last a lifetime.

Thanks for giving me perspective, needed it.

<333333333 You are beautiful!

HG-Germany
11-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Has anyone taken the opportunity to buy the lithograph "the unembodied self" from mm toghether
with the m+g?
I will, as I always wanted to have picture of him, even if its only the lithograph.
I like the picture, and this way I hope MM signs it during the m+g.

Hazekiah
11-08-2012, 12:37 PM
I saw at least 2 or 3 lithograph & meet & greet packages purchased at most Golden Ticket afterparties and even upwards of 15 or 20 of them at certain shows...so, yeah, people are definitely buying them. And Manson will gladly sign them, sure. If you ask nicely he might even do a quick doodle of some kind near his signature and the you'll have the lithograph AND a unique piece of original art, all in one! Good luck and make sure to let us know how it went afterward. :)

Korpz
11-08-2012, 03:48 PM
I took the Litho w/the M&G VIP.

Manson did indeed sign/number it and added a slightly personal touch (like he does with alot of his autographs). Also, since I completly forgot to bring the item I wanted to have signed individually, I had him and Twiggs sign my Ticket (kinda marking the event as a whole ).

I am in the process of having the Litho framed atm, but I intend to post a pic of it as part of my Meet and Greet experience.

Still pretty stoked over the whole evening.

HG-Germany
11-09-2012, 04:18 AM
Thanks to both of you for your reply!

Sounds as if it's going to be a REAL NICE meet and greet with Manson!
Really looking forward to it.

I will let you know about how it went :)
(Germany, Bochum on Dec. 2nd)
And I will post the picture, if it turns out to be good!

IrishChristSuperstar
11-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster,
I got my M&G for Manchester as a gift but I am going to the concert with my sister. Is there any chance that she could just wait outside the M&G room or just in the venue somewhere so that she isn't just loitering outside? And, on average, how long does the whole experience take? Thanks

FeedYourHead
11-20-2012, 11:45 AM
The whole experience typically took between 1-3 hours, usually clocking in at around 2 hours. I think they're pretty into kicking everyone who doesn't have a VIP thing out of the venue as soon as possible and not letting them stay inside, but I also had some friends who managed to dodge security and hang out inside and wait for me. Most of the time they had to wait outside the building though =(

Things might be different though when you're not dealing with retarded US venue policies.

IrishChristSuperstar
11-20-2012, 02:50 PM
The whole experience typically took between 1-3 hours, usually clocking in at around 2 hours. I think they're pretty into kicking everyone who doesn't have a VIP thing out of the venue as soon as possible and not letting them stay inside, but I also had some friends who managed to dodge security and hang out inside and wait for me. Most of the time they had to wait outside the building though =(

Things might be different though when you're not dealing with retarded US venue policies.

Oh that sucks :/ Hopefully she will be able to hang around inside, 'cause I would just feel awful about leaving her outside the venue for two hours :( Thanks for the speedy response man!

Terrapin
11-20-2012, 05:56 PM
Heather Quick got this message for the November 26th show in London:

Hello Everyone-

There has been a change with the Marilyn "Manson After Show Party" package. The Marilyn Manson Meet and Greet will now happen pre-show so please expect to be at the venue 4 hours before doors. Thank you so much for your understanding. We promise this will be an unforgettable evening!

The One and Only Golden Tickets

The way it's worded, this will probably carry over to the remainder of the tour. Make sure you plan accordingly.

Norsefire
11-20-2012, 06:09 PM
Got the same email for Manchester and Birmingham. Which has totally fucked up my plans, now I don't even know if I will be able to do the VIP... even though I've paid for them and GT don't do refunds. Fuck!

I've emailed them to ask some more questions about it, there's just no way at the moment I can be at the venue 4 hours before doors open.

FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!