PDA

View Full Version : 'Slo-Mo-Tion' - FAN MADE MUSIC VIDEO

Villainfilms24
09-29-2012, 06:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6VkqhNU-WU&feature=plcp

Bryson18
09-29-2012, 08:21 PM
I did not care for the video. I don't know what was going on with your makeup.....? Take a Drama class and learn how to do makeup. :)

Pestilence
09-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Don't care for it either. Just some kid playing dress up lip syncing Manson. No concept behind it. Very weak.

Bryson18
09-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Don't care for it either. Just some kid playing dress up lip syncing Manson. No concept behind it. Very weak.

I mean, I have been in drama and love Manson's art form. You shouldn't try to look like him. Then you just look pathetic. You take SOME things from him and make it your own idea. and using glow sticks instead of a syringe is weak. lol

Villainfilms24
09-29-2012, 09:29 PM
I mean, I have been in drama and love Manson's art form. You shouldn't try to look like him. Then you just look pathetic. You take SOME things from him and make it your own idea. and using glow sticks instead of a syringe is weak. lol
It's just for fun. I really don't care I just wanted to make a video. Why so serious Chill out I'm allowed to do whatever I want...stop me! XD

Just for fun dude or dudette...not...sure but ok. Chill. calm down everythings gunna be ok dont worry man. Ever heard of Karma? XD

And another thing Manson is right this is a cruel world. Manson said himself whatever u do is art it doesn't matter if u affect someone in a positive or negative way. I had fun and if u two wanna be so mean then thats ur prob. I had a lot of fun though! So what if I'm copying Manson he'd prob like it cause he's such a great person a lot of people would like to be like him. But thanks for telling me how u feel I hope I meet more nicer people in this world. Thank you!

Bryson18
09-29-2012, 10:43 PM
And another thing Manson is right this is a cruel world. Manson said himself whatever u do is art it doesn't matter if u affect someone in a positive or negative way. I had fun and if u two wanna be so mean then thats ur prob. I had a lot of fun though! So what if I'm copying Manson he'd prob like it cause he's such a great person a lot of people would like to be like him. But thanks for telling me how u feel I hope I meet more nicer people in this world. Thank you!

You seem like one of those depressed emo kids still in school and only listen to Manson because "He is different" and "I need attention!"
I will pray for you.

The Wax Gentleman
09-30-2012, 12:48 AM

Somebody offering a very honest opinion about what you've done is something to be appreciated, not to freak out over. Nobody's being mean to you. Your video is a little interesting, but not my cup of tea. Good luck being an artist if you're going to cringe at every piece of constructive criticism sent your way. :)

Bryson18
09-30-2012, 10:32 AM
Somebody offering a very honest opinion about what you've done is something to be appreciated, not to freak out over. Nobody's being mean to you. Your video is a little interesting, but not my cup of tea. Good luck being an artist if you're going to cringe at every piece of constructive criticism sent your way. :)

That's what I was trying to get across. I used to make music in high school and I did receive a lot of praise, but some songs people hated. You just have to look at yourself and say "You know what, maybe it does suck. I see what they mean." and move on with your life. Don't stick up for it and cry over it.

If I was trying to be hurtful, I would have said what was in my mind. Like:
"Is this kid trying to orally pleasure the air?"
"This kid should have done a 2009 song, he seems a little overweight".
"Does he know there is a lot more you can do than just staring at the camera and moving left and right?"
"Was this filmed in only 2 scenes?"
"Did he break into his little brother's glow-stick collection again? The paint isn't expensive."
"Why is he using birthday candles and not a $4 flare?"
"Why does his makeup look like the exorcist!?!?"
I just feel like these are the strange kids that don't LIKE Manson, they want to BE Manson. The last time I saw 2 kids like this shot up a school called Columbine...
That's the rude stuff. But I was trying to be nice.

Villainfilms24
09-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Ehh you're right...Thanks though I was just being over dramatic and immature. I have to learn to just ignore some of the things people say. Thanks for watching my video though!

The Wax Gentleman
09-30-2012, 04:26 PM
Ehh you're right...Thanks though I was just being over dramatic and immature. I have to learn to just ignore some of the things people say. Thanks for watching my video though!

You're welcome, thank you.

MrBlackdarkness666
10-28-2012, 05:08 AM
Actually I did like some of your make-up ideas, looked a bit alien/reptile/monsterish that was kinda original.
But like others allready said, it gets kinda repetetive.

You shouldn't ignore what people say, if it's constructive take it in and learn from it so you can make better stuff.