PDA

View Full Version : Drinking Pure Slaughter

crazybitch
10-06-2012, 02:50 AM
Here's my secret conspiracy story. Ok, in the future we will have a centralized government which will tax the water and only those selected few will have access to pure water. Which is why America bought up the water supply and why oil is their necessity, water/transportation, what else? I mean come on, how else do they control us but through our resources. Resources that we are fighting over, resources that we are dying for when we don't even know whose side we are on anymore. And in the future, only the rotten bones remain. The last shall be first? The first shall be last. But those who follow will surely die alone. I want freedom. OMG.

What if I was queen just for one day, I'd free everyone on here, I'd bring the past forward from the universe around us, I'd scream how much I want everyone to know how beautiful it is, to see me...to experience what 've seen before they died. How I am God, how I was God, how I will always be God...and they are welcome to join me. Leave greed behind, remember Jesus was never a trophy he was an immortal man with a truth to share. Why was he immortal? Because he had a brain to use. Not waste. I am AyADeva. LOL. Or something much better, like God's Strength, Resilience, Brilliance, and Light.

Stop drinking pure slaughter water, share your water with your friends. Bring light back to the earth. I miss Jesus Christ today.

Mugwump
10-06-2012, 07:19 AM
Okay, I will.

Golden Eel
10-06-2012, 01:43 PM
What?

The Empirical Guy
10-06-2012, 03:50 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5f/Waterworld.jpg/215px-Waterworld.jpg

Willice
10-06-2012, 10:15 PM
ayep, the Illuminati is gonna get us for sure it really do.

The spooky bit is that if you buy bottled water out of a restaurant that carries it you already are being taxed for water.

rusty shackleford
10-06-2012, 10:59 PM
There is an interesting documentary on Netflix about the world's water. I can't remember correctly who was doing all of the buying of the land though.

Shangri-LIE
10-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Right.

sayyosin
10-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Hmm. I'm thirsty.

Bryson18
10-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Just because of that, I took a longer shower today.....and peed in the shower.

crazybitch
11-28-2012, 05:46 PM
I have been gathering water just in case. bottles of them. I really hope they don't start buying oxygen from my brain. Hipsters.
I blame hipsters on the lack of oxygen.

I just typed Get Dick Now in the word verification. I'm laughing now.