PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Cruel World... Tour 2013 [UPDATES]

NapalmHeart
11-08-2012, 01:15 PM
How come no one's mentioned this?

"Marilyn Manson to perform in Novosibirsk, Russia on April 13th, 2013: http://sibparter.ru/new/5#content"

- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=403744189695449&set=a.257277331008803.62529.140464929356711&type=1

2013!

AssetReign
11-08-2012, 01:27 PM
I didn't know there were 2013 dates. I was under the impression the tours ended 12/21 in Minsk.

*Just checked the official Manson website and there's nothing listed after the Minsk show.
http://marilynmanson.com/tour/

The Wax Gentleman
11-08-2012, 03:01 PM
The Marilyn Manson website is the last place to look if you want new Marilyn Manson news...

AssetReign
11-08-2012, 03:03 PM
I also looked on MM Facebook and on the Mansonwiki site, but I can't find anything for 2013. Anyone else find a credible source?

thousand_kisses
11-08-2012, 03:16 PM
how many times are they going to go overseas? this would be what, the 3rd or 4th trip over that way? gotta be getting a little costly at this point to keep traveling back and forth internationally, ship the equipment, etc.....

meanwhile, most of the Western U.S. is still waiting.....

thatrussianman
11-08-2012, 03:43 PM
"meanwhile, most of the Western U.S. is still waiting....."

:'(

AssetReign
11-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Aren't you in LA? Did you miss the SSMF, or by "they" do you also mean Zombie?

Norsefire
11-08-2012, 03:46 PM
I didn't know there were 2013 dates. I was under the impression the tours ended 12/21 in Minsk.

*Just checked the official Manson website and there's nothing listed after the Minsk show.
http://marilynmanson.com/tour/

MM.com can be a little late sometimes to put dates up. But yeah unless there's a credible source for this I wouldn't believe it.

Normally I check ticket websites or venue sites to see if the info is listed, if it isn't then I wait until it is or if there's an official announcement.

AssetReign
11-08-2012, 03:48 PM
MM.com can be a little late sometimes to put dates up. But yeah unless there's a credible source for this I wouldn't believe it.

Normally I check ticket websites or venue sites to see if the info is listed, if it isn't then I wait until it is or if there's an official announcement.

That makes sense, but it also seems odd if there really are 2013 dates that we haven't heard anything about them.

thousand_kisses
11-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Aren't you in LA? Did you miss the SSMF, or by "they" do you also mean Zombie?

nah, i was there but festivals don't really count. i want what the east coast/midwest got back in april & may, a full on marilyn manson show (i.e. they headline) in a small to mid-sized venue :) :)

AssetReign
11-08-2012, 04:00 PM
nah, i was there but festivals don't really count. i want what the east coast/midwest got back in april & may, a full on marilyn manson show (i.e. they headline) in a small to mid-sized venue :) :)

Ya, I'm there with you dude.

Lillith
11-08-2012, 04:15 PM
For the love of all that is holy I hope the tour continues in the states again!

Norsefire
11-08-2012, 04:29 PM
That site linked in the first post, is that a ticket site or the venue site? Can't seem to get the translator working well enough to figure it all out.

Would be cool though if Europe get another run of dates, and if Europe is then I expect other countries have to get more dates.

--
Here's some news site mentioning it too - http://krasnoyarsk.dkvartal.ru/news/merlin-menson-dast-koncert-v-krasnoyarske-236666093

NapalmHeart
11-08-2012, 10:26 PM
I just copied the link from Mansonwiki, if anything they know more about this since they found it in the first place.

AssetReign
11-08-2012, 11:36 PM
^It's strange Mansonwiki would post that on their Facebook but not their official website.

Benjamin
11-09-2012, 12:11 AM
That site linked in the first post, is that a ticket site or the venue site? Can't seem to get the translator working well enough to figure it all out.

Would be cool though if Europe get another run of dates, and if Europe is then I expect other countries have to get more dates.

--
Here's some news site mentioning it too - http://krasnoyarsk.dkvartal.ru/news/merlin-menson-dast-koncert-v-krasnoyarske-236666093

this is a tickets site. tickets on sale this Monday.

As I know Manson is doing 9 cities in Russia next April: Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Ufa, Yekaterinburg, Moscow, St. Petersburg and probably more. Not sure about Yekaterinburg, Moscow or St. Petersburg, but Novosibirsk is confirmed.

Manichaeist
11-09-2012, 12:17 AM

the tour with Zombie was basically identical to a headlining tour except, you know, he didn't headline. I know some folks complained about the length of the setlist but it's not like Manson ever plays long sets anyway and there's going to be little (if any) setlist variety.

adamchabbi6
11-09-2012, 02:12 AM
I noticed the show in 2013 on Mansonwiki's Facebook but I'm not sure if he will return to the UK next year? He already played here last July at Brixton Academy and he is playing here later this month with Rob Zombie as part of the Twins of Evil tour.

So I imagine he would be pretty tired of always playing the UK but who knows?

Benjamin
11-09-2012, 05:58 AM
Omsk (12/04/2013): http://www.omskinform.ru/news/51985

Charles2012
11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
The promoter who booked them in Australia for Soundwave Festival this year has told me he's trying to get Manson back over to Australia in 2013 so I take it the tour will lead into mid-late months of 2013.

Scorpion
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Oh god, please, please, PLEASE, come back to South America and this time, come to Brazil.
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASPELALSEPLASPELASPELASPELPASEL :(

FeedYourHead
11-09-2012, 12:51 PM
I hope that at the very end of his tour he throws in some real California/home dates. Because I need to go to those.

Norsefire
11-09-2012, 05:29 PM
this is a tickets site. tickets on sale this Monday.

As I know Manson is doing 9 cities in Russia next April: Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Ufa, Yekaterinburg, Moscow, St. Petersburg and probably more. Not sure about Yekaterinburg, Moscow or St. Petersburg, but Novosibirsk is confirmed.

WTF is Russia getting its own tour leg or something? 9 seems a lot, has he ever done 9 dates in Russia before? I don't think he has, but anyway it's cool if he's definitely coming back.

11-09-2012, 05:35 PM
This could always be something other than hey cruel world tour dates.

Norsefire
11-09-2012, 06:03 PM
This could always be something other than hey cruel world tour dates.

Possibly, but then the banner for the date that's been put on that ticket site shows it as HCW.

http://sibparter.ru/img/287092.png

thousand_kisses
11-09-2012, 06:07 PM
WTF is Russia getting its own tour leg or something? 9 seems a lot, has he ever done 9 dates in Russia before? I don't think he has, but anyway it's cool if he's definitely coming back.

wouldn't this be like the 3rd or 4th time over there on this tour? damn.....little more U.S. love would be nice.

Norsefire
11-09-2012, 06:12 PM
wouldn't this be like the 3rd or 4th time over there on this tour? damn.....little more U.S. love would be nice.

Yeah Russia has had these dates for 2012

05.26.12 Moscow, Russia
05.28.12 St. Petersburg, Russia
12.15.12 Yekaterinburg, Russia
12.16.12 Yekaterinburg, Russia
12.18.12 Moscow, Russia

Heather Quick
11-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Oh god, please, please, PLEASE, come back to South America and this time, come to Brazil.
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASPELALSEPLASPELASPELASPELPASEL :(

Benjamin
11-09-2012, 10:08 PM

lol yes this is really strange. I guess Russia pays him a lot of money, that's why management decided to book 9 shows in Russia.

Heather Quick
11-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Hey, Cruel Russia.. Tour

Dorothy
11-10-2012, 02:29 AM
I can't follow your thoughts there guys. Russia is alot bigger than the US so about 10 shows in Russia compared to over 40 in the US...that's still to little russian shows in my opinion.

Norsefire
11-10-2012, 09:42 AM
yeah that's true, but I've just never really known anyone to tour so much in Russia and I don't remember Manson ever doing such a big tour there before.

DecayingSinner
11-11-2012, 06:28 AM
For the love of all that is holy I hope the tour continues in the states again!

I doubt it. They did two U.S. tours, which is pretty standard.

Bryson18
11-11-2012, 08:38 PM

You don't think they will come back to the states?

I asked Manson to come back to Atlanta soon, and he said, "Trust me, I will be."

Lillith
11-11-2012, 09:50 PM

One can hope.

FeedYourHead
11-12-2012, 10:29 AM
I don't think it's unreasonable to think it's possible that he would throw in some California dates at the end of the tour, when they're ready to call it a day and go home. I STILL think it's odd how they skipped the entire west coast (okay, there were festivals, but still), so I could see there being like one random LA date when they get back from Russia or something. Which of course will be announced like a month before the show date, and tickets will go on sale the day after they announce it, and airfare will be monstrous BUT that is the best case, realistic scenario, in my personal opinion, for those in the states. I used a lot of commas.

Norsefire
11-13-2012, 10:58 AM
As mentioned before somewhere on here that when it comes to festivals sometimes bands get put on a contract where they can't perform in a certain location for a certain period of time to keep them exclusive to a festival/event.

So that's possibly why there was a lack of dates in some areas. I wouldn't be surprised if they do some headlining shows in 2013 in the US if they are still touring.

beyondthepale
11-16-2012, 10:40 AM
As mentioned before somewhere on here that when it comes to festivals sometimes bands get put on a contract where they can't perform in a certain location for a certain period of time to keep them exclusive to a festival/event.

So that's possibly why there was a lack of dates in some areas. I wouldn't be surprised if they do some headlining shows in 2013 in the US if they are still touring.

I couldn't believe this at first, because I assumed the tour would end in December. A friend of mine told me yesterday that manson is going to be at the rave in Milwaukee this January. I was like how can that be when he was just there in May? She showed me proof. I can't scan it because the date hasn't been announced yet. So I suspect a new round of us dates will be announced very soon.

Hazekiah
11-16-2012, 10:53 AM
^ If you meant that regarding the festival thing then that's not really what he meant. That whole contractual-exclusivity thing is why you don't see a lot of AWESOME Chicago bands at Lollapalooza...they'd rather be able to play there all year long instead. But that wouldn't really apply with a place like The Rave that's just lucky to have them in the first place.

But, yeah. Let's not forget December and January of 2008! Sometime around CHRISTMAS they finally announced that Twiggy was back and OBTW, WE'RE ON TOUR NEXT MONTH, BETTER GET SOME FUCKING TICKETS!

O_O

So an official announcement could easily still be well over a month away but that doesn't mean those January-February shows aren't happening, lol.

Nice to hear some quasi-confirmation, btw...thanks!

beyondthepale
11-16-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm so freaking excited that they are coming back to Milwaukee. The rave is 20 minutes from where I live. This probably means a Chicago date as well :)

Hazekiah
11-16-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm so freaking excited that they are coming back to Milwaukee. The rave is 20 minutes from where I live. This probably means a Chicago date as well :)

That would be a nice surprise, too...but it's kinda unlikely. They JUST played Chicago on the Twins of Evil tour and at a MUCH larger venue which probably WOULD be able to make those kinds of contractual-exclusivity demands mentioned earlier.

Plus, the Milwaukee/Chicago connection hasn't been the case in a LONG time. Generally speaking, Chicago is a PRIMARY market where the BIG shows happen while Milwaukee is a SECONDARY market where they eventually play places like The Rave due to matters of population density and relative demand.

Which isn't to say I wouldn't rather see Manson in Milwaukee rather than Chicago 9 times out of 10. It's a bit of a hassle coming from Illinois but Chicago crowds are mostly shoegazing dead weight while Milwaukee crowds ROCK THE FUCK OUT every single time.

>:)

beyondthepale
11-16-2012, 11:25 AM
It's just been officially announced!!!!! Tix go on sale next Friday! He will be at the rave January 18. Holy crap!!

Hazekiah
11-16-2012, 11:38 AM
http://therave.com/concert_details.asp?id=4770

:D

beyondthepale
11-16-2012, 11:45 AM
http://therave.com/concert_details.asp?id=4770

:D

Can you believe it!!! More dates to come soon!!

FeedYourHead
11-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Oh god.

Can the other dates include either California or Chicago? Can somebody contact him and suggest/confirm this?
Thanks.

beyondthepale
11-16-2012, 11:55 AM
Oh god.

Can the other dates include either California or Chicago? Can somebody contact him and suggest/confirm this?
Thanks.

I think he will come to Chicago this time. He didn't do a hey, cruel world date there yet.

Hazekiah
11-16-2012, 12:01 PM
The tour will be where it will be due to business necessities regardless of inquiries or suggestions but it's a fair point about the Hey, Cruel World Tour vs. the Twins of Evil tour.

However, I think it's generally on a band-by-band basis for the aforementioned contractual-exclusivity agreements.

They may well have skipped Chicago the first time around because the deal for the ToE shows was already in the works, for that matter.

Fair warning.

FeedYourHead
11-16-2012, 12:04 PM
If for some bizarre reason there are additional northeast dates I'm going to laugh so hard.

Lillith
11-16-2012, 12:18 PM
Holy fucking Jezuz, must pass that last exam & find myself an actual job! Seriously need a complete schedule.

Cringeon
11-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Anything in the UT, CO, NV, CA area will be a go for me. Hope more dates get announced soon. Thanks for the update!

Norsefire
11-16-2012, 12:46 PM
^ If you meant that regarding the festival thing then that's not really what he meant. That whole contractual-exclusivity thing is why you don't see a lot of AWESOME Chicago bands at Lollapalooza...they'd rather be able to play there all year long instead. But that wouldn't really apply with a place like The Rave that's just lucky to have them in the first place.

But, yeah. Let's not forget December and January of 2008! Sometime around CHRISTMAS they finally announced that Twiggy was back and OBTW, WE'RE ON TOUR NEXT MONTH, BETTER GET SOME FUCKING TICKETS!

O_O

So an official announcement could easily still be well over a month away but that doesn't mean those January-February shows aren't happening, lol.

Nice to hear some quasi-confirmation, btw...thanks!

LOL excellent point there Haz! It wasn't confirmed until December that the band were touring the US at the start of 2008, so yeah there's still quite a bit of time for a big tour announcement to be made.

This one date is an excellent sign though, along with that Russian date that popped up out of nowhere, I'm pleased they're still touring into the new year.

FeedYourHead
11-16-2012, 01:10 PM
For the love of god or anything else, can they PLEASE NOT do the golden ticket thing this time around.

Norsefire
11-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Why not? I'm sure there's still lots of people who would love the option to do that. If people don't want to do it then they don't have to.

Lillith
11-16-2012, 01:26 PM
For the love of god or anything else, can they PLEASE NOT do the golden ticket thing this time around.

DO NAOT WANTZ!!!1!1!

DecayingSinner
11-16-2012, 01:26 PM
There is hope that there may be a 2013 North American tour! I hope they do a club tour.

Hazekiah
11-16-2012, 01:33 PM
^ LOLWUT.

Read the thread, that's exactly what's happening!

:P

AssetReign
11-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Golden Ticket hasn't been an option on any HCW dates, but who knows.

Hazekiah
11-16-2012, 01:36 PM
^ Pretty sure it only happened because Zombie was doing it and they had to split the bill for the Twins of Evil dates, so whether or not it was a factor for dates before that isn't really a factor here. We'll see!

AssetReign
11-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Yes, I know, but it wasn't/isn't an option on the HCW dates on the (just concluded) Mexican, South American, or (upcoming) European leg, so it's probably safe to assume it won't be an option on any other future HCW dates but, again, you just never know with Manson.

FeedYourHead
11-16-2012, 01:47 PM
^ Pretty sure it only happened because Zombie was doing it and they had to split the bill for the Twins of Evil dates, so whether or not it was a factor for dates before that isn't really a factor here. We'll see!

That's what I was thinking. And personally, I couldn't imagine Manson and Twiggy really wanting to continue on with it, given how time-consuming it was and how annoyed Twiggy looked at almost every signing haha.

Cringeon
11-16-2012, 02:07 PM
The golden ticket thing is ran by that company in a deal with the artist. Pretty sure the MM ones only happened because that company was already doing the ToE tour.

Norsefire
11-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Golden Ticket hasn't been an option on any HCW dates, but who knows.

I expected it was something because of the TOE tour, I knew Zombie was doing the Golden Ticket package. So I wont be surprised either if it doesn't continue after this year...

But there are a few HCW European dates that they're doing the Golden Ticket package at, the last few dates of this year that aren't TOE shows are listed at the bottom of the Golden Ticket page - http://www.theoneandonlygoldentickets.com/category_s/1913.htm

BTW it seems tickets for the Russian 2013 date aren't on sale yet, and I can't seem to find anything on the venue's website about it. The statement on the ticket site says they're waiting for permission to sell tickets. So I will try and keep an eye on that and see what happens.

Scorpion
11-16-2012, 03:28 PM
please south america please south america please south america please south america please south america please south america please south america please south spam spam spam :(

Dear Jesus, I've been saving money for like... a year and a half so I could travel when MM come to Brazil (I live in a small city, so I have to travel) and he won't come in this huge tour? :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

You gotta be fucking kidding me he isn't coming to Brazil. What am I supposed to do with the money? Throw it to the air with a pope costume on? Ain't nobody got time for that.

FeedYourHead
11-16-2012, 03:34 PM
What am I supposed to do with the money?

Passport

FeedYourHead
11-23-2012, 05:50 AM
If you guys had to take a guess or make an estimate, when do you think we'll hear about the rest of the dates?

Norsefire
11-23-2012, 12:39 PM
I would predict an announcement early December, but you never know. I hope it's early enough so you can all get your plans sorted and stuff.

Bryson18
11-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Let's get a southeast portion on! Anything in GA, AL, FL, SC, NC, or TN is a go for me!

Toxica
11-23-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm hoping he comes back to Canada, but not expecting it. If it happens, I'm up for getting a group together in Ontario :)

Tigger
11-23-2012, 05:53 PM
^ Manson told me he was for sure coming to Canada! They only didn't on the last leg due to playing Heavy T.O. and Heavy Montreal.

=)

Toxica
11-23-2012, 06:47 PM
You got to meet him? You lucky SOB!
Thanks for the heads up! I'm going for sure.

FeedYourHead
11-23-2012, 06:59 PM
YOU GUYS.

http://oakdale.com/event/1D0049709F4B61B8

CONNECTICUT JANUARY 25TH!!!!!!

FUCK. YES. NORTHEAST. [AGAIN]

ON SALE FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH VIA TICKETMASTER

Toxica
11-23-2012, 07:02 PM
Excited?! That's awesome!

FeedYourHead
11-23-2012, 07:07 PM
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA EXCITED IS NOT THE WORD URTIUEWYRIWA HDKFISDHGUIHI :DDDDD

Scorpion
11-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Passport

I don't have enough money to travel to another country, unfortunately. Not even half of it. But yeah, I'd love to meet England and Germany. I'll do it asap.

Enjoy it, guys! :)

thousand_kisses
11-23-2012, 07:46 PM
thank fuck he's doing his own shows at smaller venues again!! now if only he'd hit up some places he hasn't played yet *cough*westcoast*cough*

Cringeon
11-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Would love to see this be more direct promo for BV, so many good songs on that album need to be broken in live. Hope there is an official announcement soon, definitely want to make as many plans as possible to catch more shows.

Toxica
11-23-2012, 08:05 PM
I love seeing your excitement feedyourhead! It makes me excited FOR you! Sorry, I'm new here... working on names!

FeedYourHead
11-23-2012, 08:09 PM
I feel like he won't play in New York again only because he's doing smaller venues now.

loftvoker
11-25-2012, 12:02 AM
I'd love to go to another show even remotely close.

Norsefire
11-25-2012, 08:43 AM
Marilyn Manson has confirmed 7 dates for North America in 2013 - http://www.providermodule.com/marilyn_manson_news.php?fn_mode=fullnews&fn_id=493

Going to make tour threads for them now.

Cringeon
11-25-2012, 09:08 AM
Awesome, now let's get a few more western dates ;)
Really glad they are keeping on the road, this band is on fire and definitely needs a video or audio live release.

Norsefire
11-25-2012, 09:12 AM
I expect more dates will come, they probably just announced these 7 to get them announced as 2 were already announced by the venues and one of them is already on sale with the other going on sale next Friday.

Nice to see MM.com putting some up before they slip out, although oddly no mention of the new dates through any of the social networks.

Cringeon
11-25-2012, 09:14 AM
How dare news get launched on the official site first (I kid, I kid haha).

Terrapin
11-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Three Ohio dates? Maybe this tour will be pretty expansive after all. The confirmed dates cut off in Boston, but rooting for more south and west spots. If not, the yanks better know how to throw down because I'm not missing this again.

yuzukelly
11-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Three for Ohio I feel so spoiled *_* Columbus for sure and maybe Cincinnati.

FeedYourHead
11-25-2012, 12:31 PM
What is so special about Ohio?? Oh wait... he was born there. But still! *slams door*

Ohio isn't that big, right? Maybe i'll go to all 3 dates. I also wonder if the House of Blues will be doing their "party pit" tickets again.

yuzukelly
11-25-2012, 01:43 PM
^Hey, New York is aaaaalways on the list XD (In fact, my favorite jpop star...the only time he was ever in the USA he was in NY... *throws hissy fit*). and Ohio, we're special. Shaped like a heart, we are such a loving state :) lol

FeedYourHead
11-25-2012, 02:12 PM
^ New York is usually bypassed actually. Especially New York City. I don't think there were any New York dates at all for EMDM stuff, and in May he played on Long Island which is middle of nowhere suburbia. I'm guessing it's because the venues charge their artists an obscene (lawl) amount in NYC.

ScorchMuffinz
11-25-2012, 02:28 PM
Does anyone think they're gonna announce a Chicago stop on this tour? So far Manson was only in Chicago for the Twins of Evil show

FeedYourHead
11-25-2012, 02:34 PM
Does anyone think they're gonna announce a Chicago stop on this tour? So far Manson was only in Chicago for the Twins of Evil show

Yes

yuzukelly
11-25-2012, 03:05 PM
^ New York is usually bypassed actually. Especially New York City. I don't think there were any New York dates at all for EMDM stuff, and in May he played on Long Island which is middle of nowhere suburbia. I'm guessing it's because the venues charge their artists an obscene (lawl) amount in NYC.

Ahh, I see I see :o I hope you can make it for the Columbus date then! ^w^

FeedYourHead
11-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Wait you guys. Who is opening for this leg?

Toxica
11-27-2012, 05:32 AM
Can anyone tell me what a VIP pass gets you?

Cringeon
11-27-2012, 10:18 AM
No word on opener, but afaik no VIP for these new dates.

Toxica
11-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Aww, I'm disappointed..lol. Well, they haven't even added any Canadian dates, so I shouldn't be so excited anyway :p

FeedYourHead
11-27-2012, 10:53 AM
OMGOMG according to ticketmaster The Pretty Reckless are opening again! (only officially confirmed for the Boston date thus far though). Awww yay, I'm glad it's a continuation of the first leg even if... it is Taylor Momsen (le ugh).

Toxica
11-27-2012, 11:47 AM
I actually like the pretty reckless!!

Tigger
11-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Awesome, The Pretty Reckless kick ass!

=)

The Wax Gentleman
11-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Wow, how exciting! He will have toured the same places like three times now! Good thing he's not going to the West Coast, he wouldn't sell any tickets there...

FeedYourHead
11-28-2012, 11:10 AM
TicketMaster just updated their site, and now Butcher Babies is opening instead of TPR (again, only confirmed for the Boston date).

Lucille
11-28-2012, 11:20 AM
Seriously? No Canadian dates again? ffs

thousand_kisses
11-28-2012, 11:24 AM
Apparently if you want to see marilyn manson on this tour it helps greatly if you live in ohio. or russia. he likes playing there, too.

Toxica
11-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Seriously? No Canadian dates again? ffs

I know, right? I've already made plans... just need for them to actually come this way!

Elizabeth Casto
11-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Ok so i find it weird that his facebook didnt mention them and it usually is the first place to get info. Also the dates are not matching up with whats n this site with his site and with venue sites. Things are still a bit haywire... keeps it interesting.

Norsefire
11-28-2012, 11:55 AM
The dates here should match up with MM.com because they put most of them up and I copied their info over.

Also I checked some venue websites the other day and most didn't have the tour listed yet, only a few shows have a ticket sale date or are on sale.

Toxica
11-28-2012, 11:59 AM
The dates here should match up with MM.com because they put most of them up and I copied their info over.

Also I checked some venue websites the other day and most didn't have the tour listed yet, only a few shows have a ticket sale date or are on sale.

So you think it's just a matter of time before they add a bunch more dates? I really hope Canada is included :P

Norsefire
11-30-2012, 05:40 PM
No word on opener, but afaik no VIP for these new dates.

OMGOMG according to ticketmaster The Pretty Reckless are opening again! (only officially confirmed for the Boston date thus far though). Awww yay, I'm glad it's a continuation of the first leg even if... it is Taylor Momsen (le ugh).

Just saw this news post for Boston which mentions another opening band: http://www.bostonmusicspotlight.com/news-marilyn-manson-makes-plans-for-massachusetts-house-of-blues-boston-janaury-2013/

"Tickets for the show, which will also feature openers Butcher Babies. will go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. through Live Nation for $45 and $60."

--
Edit:

Just looking for their tour dates and they only have this one show listed so far - https://www.facebook.com/ButcherBabiesMusic/app_123966167614127

The Wax Gentleman
11-30-2012, 06:08 PM
If he were to perform somewhere in London or Italy or (lol) Wales this summer, I could probably see him. I think the O2 arena's only 18 and up though, right?

FeedYourHead
11-30-2012, 06:17 PM
TicketMaster just updated their site, and now Butcher Babies is opening instead of TPR (again, only confirmed for the Boston date).

Yeah I've been checking the BB's website pretty regularly since noting the change.

Norsefire
12-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Sorry totally missed your post about it.

FeedYourHead
12-01-2012, 07:48 AM
Haha it's okay, I seem to have a lot of posts these days.

Terrapin
12-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Columbus, Ohio lists the Butcher Babies as the opener, as well.

LC Pavilion - Columbus,Oh

Sunday January 20, 2013; Doors open at 7 PM
$39.00 Advance / $42.00 Day of Show
General Admission - All Ages
Opening Artist: Butcher Babies

http://www.promowestlive.com/concerts.php?location=LC%20Pavilion%20-%20Columbus,Oh&id=4010

Diggin' 'em. \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YttVe6v31Yk

Norsefire
12-06-2012, 07:45 PM
New tour date!
Feb 13 2013 - Roseland Theater - Portland, Oregon, USA

http://www.providermodule.com/forum/showthread.php/5288-26-Feb-13-2013-Roseland-Theater-Portland-Oregon-USA?goto=newpost#post138727

Also checked up on that Russian tour date in April, the page is now saying something about not putting tickets on sale until after these December shows. Before it said they were waiting for permission, I hope there will be more European shows too. :D

Toxica
12-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Still no Canadian dates... I'm getting worried o_O

DecayingSinner
12-08-2012, 08:24 AM
That makes sense, but it also seems odd if there really are 2013 dates that we haven't heard anything about them.
Did I read correctly that the dates will be listed Monday?

Norsefire
12-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Yes, more dates announced on Monday!

Toxica
12-08-2012, 09:59 AM
I saw this as well. Hoping all my plans go through!

FeedYourHead
12-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Yes, more dates announced on Monday!

I'm really out of the loop here, where did you guys see this?!?

Cringeon
12-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Was posted on MM's FB, I'm assuming a formal announcement and at least first wave of dates. Depends on how long of a run it will be. Really hoping I can catch a couple depending on where they head.

Tigger
12-08-2012, 11:05 PM
I am hoping they play Hamilton, Toronto, and Montreal. Doubt they'd play all three but would be hella cool!

=)

Toxica
12-10-2012, 07:47 AM
So... is ticketmaster the best way for updated tour dates? Because I see 3 Canadian shows added on their site, but no info on MM's twitter, FB or official site.

thousand_kisses
12-10-2012, 07:58 AM
don't depend on mm's official pages for much, better off searching and finding shit on your own. MM is usually a couple steps behind :)

Toxica
12-10-2012, 08:03 AM
don't depend on mm's official pages for much, better off searching and finding shit on your own. MM is usually a couple steps behind :)

I'm definitely not depending on it... it's just that what ticketmaster says, and what some other people are saying don't match up. I'm wondering where they get the info. Apparently he's playing in Moose Jaw, but Moose Jaw is not listed anywhere.... I'm just confused and I don't want to miss out!

Cringeon
12-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Provider Module will update with all tour info has confirmed.

Terrapin
12-10-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm definitely not depending on it... it's just that what ticketmaster says, and what some other people are saying don't match up. I'm wondering where they get the info. Apparently he's playing in Moose Jaw, but Moose Jaw is not listed anywhere.... I'm just confused and I don't want to miss out!
http://www.discovermoosejaw.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26452&Itemid=902

Marilyn Manson To Play Mosaic Place
Written by Lee Davis

http://www.discovermoosejaw.com/images/stories/1newsphotos/2012/Marilyn%20Manson.jpg

In Moose Jaw, concert tickets might be the most popular gift under the Christmas tree this year. With acts like Carrie Underwood, Terri Clark and Billy Tallent already confirmed for 2013, Mosaic Place has just added another big name to its concert calendar - Marilyn Manson.

A media release from Mosaic Place highlight's Manson's history, starting in the summer of 1993 when Marilyn Manson drew the attention of Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails. Reznor produced their 1994 debut album "Portrait of an American Family" and released it on his Nothing Records label.

In the mid 1990's the band began to develop a cult following which only grew with the release of "Smells Like Children" in 1995. That EP yielded the band's first big MTV hit with "Sweet Dreams," a cover of the 1983 Eurythmics hit. "Antichrist Superstar" was an even greater success.

Three of the band's albums have been awarded platinum certification and three more went gold. Marilyn Manson has had seven releases debut in the top ten, including two number-one albums.

The iconic shock rocker will perform in Moose Jaw Tuesday, February 5th. Tickets go on sale this Friday, December 14th at 11:00am. You can get them online at www.mosaicplace.ca, charge by phone at 306.624.2050 or at the Mosaic Place Box Office.

There's now five Canadian dates, and a California date, listed on TicketMaster. Many pre-sales happening December 13th.

MTS Centre
Winnipeg, MB
Mon, 02/04/13
07:30 PM
On sale: Fri, 12/14/12
10:00 AM

TCU Place
Saskatoon, SK
Wed, 02/06/13
On sale: Fri, 12/14/12

Stampede Corral
Calgary, AB
Fri, 02/08/13
Pre-sale begins: Thu, 12/13/12

Shaw Conference Centre
Edmonton, AB
Sat, 02/09/13
06:30 PM

Queen Elizabeth Theatre
Vancouver, BC
Mon, 02/11/13

City National Grove of Anaheim
Anaheim, CA
Wed, 02/20/13
08:00 PM

FeedYourHead
12-10-2012, 08:39 AM
So... by "north america" he meant "canada." Cool.

Norsefire
12-10-2012, 08:41 AM
So... by "north america" he meant "canada." Cool.

Ticket master may not have all the dates up, MM could be announcing more than these today.

FeedYourHead
12-10-2012, 08:52 AM
^ yeah that's what I was thinking too. And it's not like I could complain anyway, he's been over here 3 times in one year.

Terrapin
12-10-2012, 08:58 AM
There's a nine day break between the Boston date and the first one in Canada. The tour then wraps back down through Oregon on Feb. 13 and hits California on the 20th. Plenty of room to tack dates in there and onto the back of what's listed.

TicketMaster hasn't included that Moose Jaw venue, Portland, or Milwauke. Which says a lot by itself.

Norsefire
12-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Is this another new one?
02/01/2013

MARILYN MANSON
With special guests…
Butcher Babies
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2013
SUDBURY ARENA – SUDBURY
Doors: 7:00PM Show: 8:00PM

http://www.q92rocks.com/concerts-events/marilyn-manson-at-the-sudbury-arena-february-1st/

Norsefire
12-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Just adding in the tour dates to the website's tour section (http://www.providermodule.com/tour/?v=hey_cruel_world_tour_dates) and it seems Ticket Master is adding more, so here's another new tour date -

Métropolis
Montreal, QC
Mon, 01/28/13
08:00 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/10004986D5FEDB29?artistid=766825&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Toxica
12-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Wow...thanks guys. I honestly have no idea how to find all that info other than ticketmaster, so this helps. Will keep checking!

Tigger
12-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Marilyn Manson is also playing Hamilton's Copps Coliseum on January 30th!!

http://www.hecfi.ca/Hamilton-Place/Marilyn-Manson-2.html

Norsefire
12-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks Tigger!

I'm hoping the official MM site will update soon with a complete list of dates.

But anyway, here's another and this time it's for LA!

Feb 21 2013
Club Nokia
Los Angeles, CA
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2C004986F1606EBE?artistid=766825&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

And another new date,
Feb 19 2013
The Warfield
San Francisco, CA
Ticketmaster links through to - http://www.axs.com/events/2743/marilyn-manson

Tigger
12-10-2012, 11:31 AM
I keep seeing articles mention quotes from Manson in the "official press release" and I was hoping there would be an official announcement on MM.com today, rather than just us having to find all the dates ourselves. LOL.

I'm hoping for a Toronto date on January 29th, in between Montreal and Hamilton but checking tons of concert venues in Toronto I haven't found anything yet. Gah. That would be perfect for me to see all 3 in a row!

=)

Toxica
12-10-2012, 11:42 AM
I keep seeing articles mention quotes from Manson in the "official press release" and I was hoping there would be an official announcement on MM.com today, rather than just us having to find all the dates ourselves. LOL.

I'm hoping for a Toronto date on January 29th, in between Montreal and Hamilton but checking tons of concert venues in Toronto I haven't found anything yet. Gah. That would be perfect for me to see all 3 in a row!

=)

I'll be going to the T.O show as well.... if they add one. Otherwise it's Hamilton for me! Come on T.O!

Lucille
12-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Toronto (if it's added) or Hamilton...OR BOTH?! :D

Toxica
12-10-2012, 12:20 PM
I say go to both if you can!

FeedYourHead
12-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Um. I might have to go to the San Francisco show.
I have a job interview on tuesday and if they seem to be okay with me taking a ridiculous number of days off during my first few months, I will be there.

CellarOwl
12-10-2012, 12:49 PM

=)
GM Centre - Oshawa ON, January 29
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=523586930994331&set=a.222645057755188.61947.175506242469070&type=1

No Toronto because of HeavyTO I guess. It's weird how he's playing these non-existant spots here like Alice Cooper or something, who plays anywhere... these small family cities like fucking Oshawa with basically no population density or anything otherwise remotely interesting. The boogeyman has been resorted to the 'Shwa, what an incredible bummer.

Toxica
12-10-2012, 12:51 PM
GM Centre - Oshawa ON, January 29
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=523586930994331&set=a.222645057755188.61947.175506242469070&type=1

No Toronto because of HeavyTO I guess. It's weird how he's playing these non-existant spots here like Alice Cooper or something, who plays anywhere... these small family cities like fucking Oshawa with basically no population density or anything otherwise remotely interesting. The boogeyman has been resorted the 'Shwa, what an incredible bummer.

Oshawa? You have to be kidding me...

Lucille
12-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Lmao "the 'Shwa"! hahaha So perhaps I'll only be going to the Hamilton one. That Oshawa show is going to be empty. lol

Oshawa is more of a "Nickelback" sort of town if you know what I mean.

Toxica
12-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Lmao "the 'Shwa"! hahaha So perhaps I'll only be going to the Hamilton one. That Oshawa show is going to be empty. lol

Oshawa is more of a "Nickelback" sort of town if you know what I mean.

Looks like I'll be going to the Hamilton show at this point as well..lol. Unfortunate.

Cringeon
12-10-2012, 01:53 PM
California in Feb sounds nice!

FeedYourHead
12-10-2012, 02:01 PM
I need legit opinions.
If it's financially possible, should I go to the San Francisco show or to the LA show? San Francisco is my favorite place outside of new york and everything else I love came out of san fran and I would kill to be there and to be able to look around the historic district and "stalk" all of my other favorite bands that aren't even bands anymore (ie Jefferson Airplane). I also despise LA and everything about it and can't ever imagine voluntarily choosing to go there. But - a bunch of Manson's songs are actually about LA and the band lives there and it's like the conceptual Marilyn Manson home and is so incredibly relevant to the manson experience.
Which one do I go to? =/

Toxica
12-10-2012, 02:06 PM
I need legit opinions.
If it's financially possible, should I go to the San Francisco show or to the LA show? San Francisco is my favorite place outside of new york and everything else I love came out of san fran and I would kill to be there and to be able to look around the historic district and "stalk" all of my other favorite bands that aren't even bands anymore (ie Jefferson Airplane). I also despise LA and everything about it and can't ever imagine voluntarily choosing to go there. But - a bunch of Manson's songs are actually about LA and the band lives there and it's like the conceptual Marilyn Manson home and is so incredibly relevant to the manson experience.
Which one do I go to? =/

Honestly, I'd say the San Fran show. Make it a trip for yourself... not just the concert. I think it'd be more worth your money if you also enjoy where you're going and can use the opportunity to look around.

AssetReign
12-10-2012, 02:08 PM
I love this city (LA) but San Francisco is an experience totally different from here. I would do the SF show, and spend time getting to know that area.

CellarOwl
12-10-2012, 02:33 PM
...Unless LA is a Trilogy show and you hate yourself every day for missing it.

But really I'm just messing with you. Everyone should know by now it's not happening, at least for a while yet.

Tigger
12-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Oshawa? How awkward. Anyway, looking into prices from Toronto to Oshawa and noticing its $17 return with GO transit...I believe I'll attend all three of these shows. Or at the very least Hamilton and Oshawa.

=)

VelvetAIDS
12-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Going to the LA one.

thousand_kisses
12-10-2012, 04:02 PM
now we just need to fill in the dates between portland and SF and i can figure out which shows i'm going to besides LA, of course.

Lillith
12-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Eeeh doubt I will be able to afford LA/SF...Guess I'm sticking with the Northeast/Midwest.

djmiked2005
12-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Is this all the dates? Still no South Florida date. The one date close to me got cancelled ffs. No love for South Florida this leg of the tour either

ScorchMuffinz
12-10-2012, 05:32 PM
So no Chicago date again? The only time Manson was here was for the TOE show.

JT_
12-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Anyone get the link that was posted on FB to work yet? I'm having no luck.

thousand_kisses
12-10-2012, 05:43 PM
nope. link is borked.

djmiked2005
12-10-2012, 05:44 PM
It appears Manson's site has crashed

thousand_kisses
12-10-2012, 05:45 PM
well since everyone here pretty much found so many dates on our own, hopefully there's some dates on the page that we actually didnt know about, lol

djmiked2005
12-10-2012, 05:46 PM
I was able to see it b4 he announced it on fb. And the dates were the same unless some more were added b4 it crashed

Cannibal-Corpse
12-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Southern Florida needs a tour date. Manson didn't come by on his first round, an Orlando's Twins of Evil show was canceled so i kinda hope he comes by so i could see him once for this era.

djmiked2005
12-10-2012, 05:51 PM
I feel the same way cc. Saw him the last 3 tours b4 i moved to FL last yr. It would suck that i would miss him this time around bc i moved to his former hometown area

The Wax Gentleman
12-10-2012, 06:35 PM
I LIVE IN VANCOUVER!! OH MY GOD! I REALLY WANT TO GO!

AssetReign
12-10-2012, 06:47 PM
It appears Manson's site has crashed

www.marilynmanson.com comes up for me.

Cringeon
12-10-2012, 06:49 PM
www.marilynmanson.com (http://www.marilynmanson.com) comes up for me.Whole site was down for a bit, tour section still seems to be down atm.

AssetReign
12-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Whole site was down for a bit, tour section still seems to be down atm.

That's the section I was looking at when I made that post. No issues for me.

*I'm looking at it right now without any problems. What's going on when you look?

Terrapin
12-10-2012, 06:59 PM
List is the same as what we have so far. The official list is missing Los Angeles still, so it's definitely not complete.

Surprised there's nothing for Valentine's Day yet. We used to get such cool presents.

Cringeon
12-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Server was hosed for a while right after they posted - I'm sure a fucking traffic "refresh" swarm killed it but it went up right after I posted lol
Pretty sure I'm going to drive out from SLC, so this will be a good escape from the fucking cold.

Diamonds&Pollen
12-10-2012, 07:25 PM
List is the same as what we have so far. The official list is missing Los Angeles still, so it's definitely not complete.

Surprised there's nothing for Valentine's Day yet. We used to get such cool presents.

I'm eager to know aswell if there'll be a Valentines show.. However, we did get tour date announcements this past Valentines day, always a nice gift.

thousand_kisses
12-10-2012, 07:44 PM
well, thinking about vancouver, but i *always* have a big hassle with customs up there both ways for some inexplicable reason (seriously, wtf is the problem up that way??? no problems in any other part of Canada, no problems going to the UK..) so since i'm not up for a possible cavity search maybe i'll just plan on san francisco and if they dont add any dates for the 14th through the 18th, just spend the weekend in SF and then call in sick to work for the day of the show (and day after to get home, i guess unless i opt for a flight at stupid o'clock in the morning to get me back to LA in time to go to work).

AssetReign
12-10-2012, 07:47 PM
A large percentage of the population in San Francisco is up for cavity searches. Or at least that's what MMT said.

Cringeon
12-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Made threads for all the shows posted so far.

Tigger
12-10-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm on my phone so sorry If its been posted but there is also a show in Anaheim on February 20th!

J.Lecter
12-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Anyone want to join me at the Hamilton Place Theatre (Hamilton, ON) concert? It's only a 1 hr 30 min drive for me!!!!!

This would be my first MM concert . . . if I go. I'm not a big concert go'er.

Tick Tock Goes The
12-11-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm possibly going to the Oshawa, Hamilton and Sudbury shows. I'd be happy to meet up with any other fans going to these. I'll be coming from Toronto.

thousand_kisses
12-11-2012, 07:53 PM
so far: LA and Vegas for sure. waiting to see where they're gonna be from the 14th - 17th or in the days following the vegas show. i'm thinking possible places might be spokane, reno, fresno, san diego, salt lake city or phoenix?

Cringeon
12-11-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm hoping for another SLC show if they can play a cooler venue. Vegas is close enough, but wouldn't mind catching multiple shows. Even Denver would be rad.

Tigger
12-11-2012, 10:20 PM
I hate to be the one to say but I really, really hope we get setlist changes for this upcoming tour. I may be one of the few that doesn't mind hearing the core "hits" at all the shows - crowd reaction alone makes them awesome - its just I wanna hear some gems as well. Its my only complaint from seeing the Twins of Evil tour.

blue angel
12-11-2012, 11:15 PM
I agree, I'd like him to do just the whole new album. Transition into being a band that tours on new albums.

FeedYourHead
12-14-2012, 11:25 AM
MixMastahTee found this: https://www.facebook.com/KDOTRENO/posts/10151370920744048

The list includes a Reno and Modesto date.

So does Loudwire http://loudwire.com/marilyn-manson-2013-north-american-winter-tour/ and apparently Revolver.

Those lists also include the unconfirmed Seattle date.

Norsefire
12-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Thanks for those links, will update with the dates.

Tick Tock Goes The
12-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Got my Oshawa, ON ticket. Still thinking about the Hamilton show.

Norsefire
12-27-2012, 08:53 AM
I thought it was interesting that the Marilyn Manson facebook cover image was updated today, it no longer says MM Tour 2013 North America, it says MM Tour 2013. Is this a sign for more dates elswhere outside North America?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/541693_10151405749395815_415757599_n.jpg

Mexxecutioner
12-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Hopefully! Germany needs Manson! :D

Benjamin
01-09-2013, 06:48 AM
all dates for Russia (March-April: Omsk, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Kazan, Ufa, Novgorod and more) has been cancelled due to technical reasons.

Cringeon
01-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Had a feeling it would pan out that way.

Norsefire
01-09-2013, 07:42 AM
Yeah I think we could see that coming. Tickets never went on sale and MM never confirmed anything through his websites so that pretty much confirmed they weren't happening.

Benjamin
01-09-2013, 08:36 AM
this is a fault of russian management. the show in Yekaterinburg was organized badly, that's why Manson's management cancelled the spring tour. dates were confirmed, money were sent to Manson's accounts, but now it's cancelled. I think Moscow and St. Petersburg are the only decent places to perform in Russia.

Tinuviel
01-09-2013, 01:00 PM
That the cover photo on facebook has in fact changed at least provides a flicker of hope. I won't be able to make it to America so I just really, really, really need some additional concerts to be announced. Just want to see them again, ok! ;)
Russia would have been a chance for me... -.-

Benjamin
01-16-2013, 04:42 AM
well, Russian dates actually rescheduled to the end of 2013 - beginning of 2014 due to the Manson's tiredness:

ria.ru/culture/20130114/918101133.htm

Norsefire
01-16-2013, 05:49 AM
Again, I'm going to wait for MM to announce them before I believe they will happen.

Benjamin
01-16-2013, 06:13 AM
same here, I think this is bullshit.