PDA

View Full Version : The Alex Wilmot Show

Ramm91
11-25-2012, 01:45 PM
So with starting work with a developing media company...they wanted more video content for their site. Thus my boss wanting me to produce a load of videos in the form of my own show.

It's errrrr an interesting little section on youtube and so far theres only 2 episodes with episode 2 being the better of the 2. So basically here it is and let me know what kind of subjects you would like to see me cover in the future :)

http://youtu.be/4BZttdpVJtI

S.D.
11-25-2012, 01:56 PM
My favourite episode of The Alex Wilmot Show was the one where you passed out drunk after too much Jägermeister and your mum came in wearing her nightie to see if you were okay. Then you fell off your chair a bit.

Ramm91
11-25-2012, 02:10 PM
My favourite episode of The Alex Wilmot Show was the one where you passed out drunk after too much Jägermeister and your mum came in wearing her nightie to see if you were okay. Then you fell off your chair a bit.

Ahhhhh yes...that proved to be a successful Pilot!

Terrapin
11-25-2012, 02:30 PM

This was a spectacular night, indeed. Unrivaled.

Thanks for the episodes, Ramm.

Ramm91
11-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Well I just got censored...it seems that me on the toilet during the opening titles and that last episode with a fake smoking hippy were too 'strong' for their style. Both episodes have been taken down from their site even though they are the highest rating shows they have.

Born Villain...kind of..

Ramm91
12-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Well episode 3 is rather shit. A totally serious one the boss wanted me to do...this on the other hand is quite special. It's weirded a few people out so I'm hoping it sits better on here. A Christmas music video titled 'Industrial Christmas'...of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etByD70d2Gg

Yes I know it's not really industrial..just a laugh