PDA

View Full Version : Born Villain(song) Music Video

EvilDead
12-11-2012, 01:30 PM
I started to make a video for Born Villain because I feel it is one of his darkest songs he has released in years. Only half of the video is up so far. ENjoy! Is full of violent images.. just a warning incase you don't like that stuff

look below for full video

EvilDead
12-13-2012, 03:05 AM
I started to make a video for Born Villain because I feel it is one of his darkest songs he has released in years. Only half of the video is up so far. ENjoy! Is full of violent images.. just a warning incase you don't like that stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y980aO4JY6s

Here is the full video.. leave a comment.. hate it?? or maybe like it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=351S080p1Cg

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
12-13-2012, 09:03 AM
Cool vide to watch, but you can't really take too much credit for it because it seems like most or all of the video is clips filmed by other people (movies, YouTube videos, etc.). You might want to credit them a little. It's very dark and I can tell you probably spent a lot of time on it, but credit should be given where it is due though. Nice job on it though!

EvilDead
12-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Cool vide to watch, but you can't really take too much credit for it because it seems like most or all of the video is clips filmed by other people (movies, YouTube videos, etc.). You might want to credit them a little. It's very dark and I can tell you probably spent a lot of time on it, but credit should be given where it is due though. Nice job on it though!

hey.. I take no credit for it. I just wanted to piece a video together of images that I feel represent the song. Most of the clips are from movies that I have watched and loved. I just used many different animated gifs that I found and pieced them together to flow. I have never made a video and and in no way an artist or a film maker. I am a laid off electrician who watches a lot of movies and plays hockey. This video took me hours to make. To find the right clips for the right moments and have them flow with the song was fucking hard.

I give all credit to the film makers of the clips and the random gifs I found all over the internet for this video. I still hope you all can still enjoy it. I believe this song needed a dark video to go along with it. I could not go out and film a video myself because I do not believe I have the skill to do so.

adamchabbi6
12-16-2012, 08:04 AM
I noticed Rec, Martyrs, American Psycho and non-Horrors such as The Basketball Diaries and Natural Born Killers.

EvilDead
12-16-2012, 11:44 AM
I noticed Rec, Martyrs, American Psycho and non-Horrors such as The Basketball Diaries and Natural Born Killers.

I like that you noticed the basketball diaries.. nice

The video is also trying to show both sides to people. The good and the bad. I needed the Leo clip at the end to show the innocence of you youth.

There are clips of a movie called Frontier(s). If you have not seen it I suggest you check it out. Dead Snow is also in the video. There are others as well.

EvilDead
12-18-2012, 10:54 PM
if I get enough likes I will make another video for minute of decay.

59sound
01-31-2013, 09:45 PM
AMAZING!

EvilDead
01-31-2013, 11:52 PM
AMAZING!

most seem to like that one the most out of the ones ive done

crowded_morgue
02-01-2013, 10:02 PM
so sweet. soo sweet.

crowded_morgue
02-01-2013, 10:03 PM
make one for minute of decay, definitely.

EvilDead
05-18-2013, 09:58 AM
make one for minute of decay, definitely.

I did make part of it but did not like it as much.. could not find the pieces that worked for me. People really seem to enjoy this one much more. I get a lot of feedback from Born Villain video and the Down In The Park video.