PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cruel World ... Tour [130]: Feb 17 2013 - Grand Sierra Resort - Reno, Nevada, USA

Norsefire
12-14-2012, 11:55 AM
February 17, 2013
Venue: Grand Sierra Resort

Ticket Info To Be Announced
source: http://loudwire.com/marilyn-manson-2013-north-american-winter-tour/

Members Attending:

MixMastahTee
thousand_kisses
May Gunn
Hazekiah

Golden Eel
12-14-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm there.

FeedYourHead
12-14-2012, 01:51 PM
lol.

thousand_kisses
12-14-2012, 02:24 PM
going

May Gunn
02-16-2013, 06:12 PM
I'll be there!

thousand_kisses
02-16-2013, 07:14 PM
i'm here and i'm bored.

Hazekiah
02-16-2013, 11:41 PM
Reno on a weekend = ALL HOTELS COMPLETELY BOOKED. Or just supercrazy expensive. Looks like we're camping in a rental in a Wal-Mart parking lot tonight, lol.

thousand_kisses
02-17-2013, 08:48 AM
Reno on a weekend = ALL HOTELS COMPLETELY BOOKED. Or just supercrazy expensive. Looks like we're camping in a rental in a Wal-Mart parking lot tonight, lol.

i don't know that they're booked, i think alot of the hotels here have 2-3 day minimums on weekends so if you only try to book one night it comes up as unavailable. this weekend, maybe because its a holiday weekend, was 3 night minimum stay. i didnt mind having to be here 3 nights though because its real close to tahoe so i've been spending my days up there. reno itself is kinda boring though esp. if you dont really care much about gambling.

Golden Eel
02-17-2013, 12:45 PM
Won't be able to make there until around 7pm. Who's saving me a spot in line? I'll buy you a round.

Golden Eel
02-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Fine, fuck you guys.

Scorpion
02-18-2013, 11:45 AM
How was it?

thousand_kisses
02-18-2013, 03:02 PM
it was good -- manson's voice sounded a lot better than at some other shows for sure. my only complaint would be that the show was, as per usual, predictable set-wise and short, but then again i didn't go in with high expectations on that end.

May Gunn
02-18-2013, 03:51 PM
This was one of my favorite shows from this tour so far, to be honest. The stage was A LOT bigger then it has been for any of the west coast dates and I think that's what made a really big difference. They used the huge celebritarian cross overhead, Manson had room to move, full out crazy antics. I loved it.

Golden Eel
02-18-2013, 06:36 PM
Hazekiah is even more dreamy in person.

The show was great too. I had to grease some palms to get a good spot, but it was worth it (even though I could have just hopped in the front of the line easily enough for free.) I didn't go in with the highest expectations, so I was thoroughly impressed. I wish I would have got some pictures, but I already had my phone knocked out of my hands during the Butcher Babies so I didn't really want to risk dropping it. Taking pictures probably would have taken me out of the show though, so that's fine with me. 9/10 would bang.

Hazekiah
03-09-2013, 10:11 AM
Well, I had some painfully unfortunate technical difficulties.

The show was great and I had a pretty good spot to film from (1st tier just above the pit, centered) but the retarded fucking venue pigs kept walking in front of our seated booth the ensure a clear walkway, which made me inadvertently and unknowingly tap my "record" button OFF one of the five billion times they made me step aside. So I had all the joy of NOT being in the pit PLUS watching the entire show through a 1 x 1 1/2 inch screen WITHOUT actually having much of anything to show for it. I finally noticed I wasn't recording JUST before the end of the show so I've got THAT much at least, I guess.

Ugh.

When shit like that happens I just try to soothe the burn by thinking of my camera as an extra-pricey set of opera glasses and just dealing with it...but it still fucking stings like a motherfucker. ARGH. Fucking pigs.

Anyway, there's more to come from the beginning of the show but I have to figure out some way to fix the random, retarded A/V-synch issues first, so in the meantime:

MARILYN MANSON
"The Beautiful People"
live in Reno, NV
2/17/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmHLmG8MLQ

Lillith
03-09-2013, 05:11 PM

Hazekiah
03-11-2013, 05:25 AM
o_O