PDA

View Full Version : Jokes for the NWO

crazybitch
12-17-2012, 09:35 PM
lol So what's up with the triangles guys?

Sans Agendum
12-25-2012, 09:39 AM
lol I don't know what's up with the triangles?

crazybitch
12-27-2012, 01:42 PM
flight patterns? mogolithic monsters built the pyramids? So is some guy with aspergers gonna invent the next earth-like planet?

egyptian guys who fuck you then leave?

theres a conspiracy linked between bassnector and assault rifles, see? the nra guys knew all along!

All the jesus freaks get ya hands in der air! say hey hey no way what no way woah woah! boom boom boom. Screw you KIA SPIES neon sunglassed nazis and hamsters on crack.

I love you.

brian219
12-27-2012, 09:32 PM
Two Enlightened Ones walk into a bar. Somewhere a clown dies laughing, knowing what he'd done and what he will do. Locusts fly and pigs march. They sound like any other band. The red curtain rises and the spotlight pierces the stage. And she sings. She sings. "Can I get an 'L'?" "Can I get an 'A'?" "Can I get an 'L'?" "Can I get an 'A'?" "Can I get an 'L'?" "Can I get an 'A'?" My God. Who's going to clean up this fucking mess?

The Empirical Guy
12-29-2012, 03:00 AM
In future, please do not make multiple posts in a thread in a short space of time. No-one cares about your post count and it clutters the threads for other users trying to browse.

12-29-2012, 06:40 AM
What's a foot long and makes a woman scream in the morning?

.... Cot death.

crazybitch
01-24-2013, 04:23 PM
In future, please do not make multiple posts in a thread in a short space of time. No-one cares about your post count and it clutters the threads for other users trying to browse.

Neither do I. and you're fascist.