PDA

View Full Version : Down In the park (video)

EvilDead
12-21-2012, 03:10 AM
Here is the video I am making for Down In the Park. Maybe his best cover song. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1g82cPzQHk

thatrussianman
12-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Are you jesselane on mansonwiki?

EvilDead
12-21-2012, 02:38 PM
Are you jesselane on mansonwiki?

i think i might know him.. lol

crazybitch
12-21-2012, 08:44 PM
wow that was brutal

Sans Agendum
12-21-2012, 09:29 PM
You should maybe site your source material. Other than that it was very entertaining.

Hazekiah
12-21-2012, 09:50 PM
I don't know why everyone's constantly haranguing you about citing the source material. It's clearly from a million different sources and you're obviously not a professional filmmaker so it kinda goes without saying that it's pre-existing footage you've appropriated for an editing project. Welcome to YouTube, everyone!

Anyway, it's good stuff...thanks for sharing.

:)

EvilDead
12-21-2012, 11:21 PM
I don't know why everyone's constantly haranguing you about citing the source material. It's clearly from a million different sources and you're obviously not a professional filmmaker so it kinda goes without saying that it's pre-existing footage you've appropriated for an editing project. Welcome to YouTube, everyone!

Anyway, it's good stuff...thanks for sharing.

:)

hey thanks man.. I am no film maker.. the material is from all over the internet and I give all props to whomever made the original source material. Always nice to hear positive feedback from people. Even negative comments are nice so I can work on things. I have a few people that really liked my Born Villain video so i'm doing this projects for them just as much as myself. I also got laid off 2 weeks ago for technical training in January so I need to kill time doing something besides watching tv all day.