PDA

View Full Version : Beyond The Black Rainbow Trailer

EvilDead
12-23-2012, 09:24 PM
I was making a music video for the song Down In the Park and instead I trasnformed it more into a trailer for the movie Beyond the Black Rainbow. It is similar to the video I posted before.. but only the first minute or so.. then it is a completely different. I think a way better trailer and makes a pretty good music video for the song. The movie is actually pretty awesome if you lcan handle slow movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1g82cPzQHk

Celebrity Killing Spree
12-23-2012, 09:54 PM
I saw this film a few months ago and mentioned it here. I'm glad someone else is in to it.

It's not so much a film as an experience with a ton of filmmaking nods to Kubric and 80's John Carpenter.

The thing that impressed me the most was that I read somewhere that the script was only something like 20 pages long. Granted, I think I'd have to watch the movie again to be able to tell you what it's about. Definitely worth seeing at least once.

Seems like it would work well with Down in the Park.

EvilDead
12-23-2012, 10:03 PM
I saw this film a few months ago and mentioned it here. I'm glad someone else is in to it.

It's not so much a film as an experience with a ton of filmmaking nods to Kubric and 80's John Carpenter.

The thing that impressed me the most was that I read somewhere that the script was only something like 20 pages long. Granted, I think I'd have to watch the movie again to be able to tell you what it's about. Definitely worth seeing at least once.

I was suppose to see it at a film festival missed the showing. I later saw it and thought it was a bit slow but it just stuck with me and I loved how it made me feel. Has great visuals.

EvilDead
12-23-2012, 11:32 PM

did you not think the doctor kinda looked how Manson should look today or how he will look in the future if he never gained any weight?

Belindaklava
12-31-2012, 12:54 AM
Really fantastic trailer. I have watched this video trailer already..

EvilDead
01-03-2013, 11:56 PM
hey thanks!

59sound
01-31-2013, 09:52 PM
I have to see this movie.

suphiafilos
02-01-2013, 12:32 PM
I've seen this movie in November. :3

Loved the photography and the sounds! Were really perfect for it!!
The first half was confusing and the way he speaks gave me some chills, I was some what not very confortable. And it was really slow..
The second half was more pleasant and then I started to understand some things about it (not sure if I fully understood).

Oh, and the end was really delightful! :D