PDA

View Full Version : Work all day drink all night

Shangri-LIE
02-05-2013, 05:18 PM
I work with my hands and no one gives a damn. I'm part country part big city and I'm living both sides of the shitty.Got no brands that look good on me so I go home at 5 and mix the toxicity. I'm a creeper from dusk til dawn. I have bodies laying on my lawn. No true value to their lives or spawns. I wake up in the morning and yawn. Back to the factory where no one wants what I got and all I can do is say we're going out of business ....

Cause I just wanna drink. Drink til I don't care anymore and money isn't all that big. I am gonna close down my business and sit around and fade out til the whites in my black eyes get wide and then I kick off. Kill them off.

Blue collar in the day and black collar by night. In the backyard with a shovel while my victims squirm and fight. Hit em with a hammer when I have them over for tea. Watch the blood spill as they quiver and bleed. Edit out the scene with my bleach camera. Cover up the callous with my gloves made from the skin of a dead beauty queen.

Cause I just wanna drink. Drink til I don't care anymore and money isn't all that big. I am gonna close down my business and sit around and fade out til the whites in my black eyes get wide and then I kick off.

thatrussianman
02-05-2013, 09:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebh21wC2inU

Only website where this can be your response and everybody will get what it means.

crowded_morgue
02-05-2013, 09:41 PM
I work with my hands and no one gives a damn. I'm part country part big city and I'm living both sides of the shitty.Got no brands that look good on me so I go home at 5 and mix the toxicity. I'm a creeper from dusk til dawn. I have bodies laying on my lawn. No true value to their lives or spawns. I wake up in the morning and yawn. Back to the factory where no one wants what I got and all I can do is say we're going out of business ....

Cause I just wanna drink. Drink til I don't care anymore and money isn't all that big. I am gonna close down my business and sit around and fade out til the whites in my black eyes get wide and then I kick off. Kill them off.

Blue collar in the day and black collar by night. In the backyard with a shovel while my victims squirm and fight. Hit em with a hammer when I have them over for tea. Watch the blood spill as they quiver and bleed. Edit out the scene with my bleach camera. Cover up the callous with my gloves made from the skin of a dead beauty queen.

Cause I just wanna drink. Drink til I don't care anymore and money isn't all that big. I am gonna close down my business and sit around and fade out til the whites in my black eyes get wide and then I kick off.

Aye.

crazybitch
02-09-2013, 05:43 PM
I'm hiccuping right now, but I can relate to the need for an escape from the doldrums :( I keep going to the bar for two seconds then leaving because I'm not supposed to drink....

Shangri-LIE
02-10-2013, 06:57 AM
Thanks. Wow. It's not any of your faults but this is yet another writing that I just whipped up with subtle references to things none of you will ever know what I am referencing. @_@ Jesus was a carpenter and I am the man who hammers things.

crazybitch
02-28-2013, 02:57 PM
There's fireball whiskey in the fridge. It was a gift. LOL. I haven't touched it yet. I'm saving it for a special occasion.