PDA

View Full Version : My Strange Addiction

yuzukelly
02-16-2013, 10:12 AM
MY strange addiction... I am addicted to My Strange Addiction! o_o jk, lol. We sadly don't have cable anymore but when we did, my mother and I would watch this every Sunday! Anyone else into this show?I was much more into the show than my mom, I mean, I know people are vastly different but... when I see this, it's so.... I just don't know. I think she stopped caring about it when they aired the episode about the man having sex/in a relationship with his car.

Probably the more infamous episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWp48eIUa4

Also, this is a different show called "Freaky Eaters" (god, I do love TLC LOL!) and it's not as good as MSA, I am in love with this episode and I have shown almost all of my friends and want to share with you all! I happened to see this on tv. The show is people who are addicted to a certain food, and will rarely or won't eat others (my second favorite would probably be a woman addicted to tartar sauce, she eats it on EVERYTHING, cereal, jello...an food she eats) and then these two people come in and help them try and eat others foods, etc for a week. Here's part 1 of one of my favorite videos available on the internet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4t6fjl-AkU

I know it's so mean to laugh at people because of their problems, but... she cries at a brussel sprout.

Christina
02-16-2013, 03:16 PM
I only saw a couple of episodes but it looked awesome so far.

sayyosin
02-16-2013, 03:47 PM
I've only seen one episode, but it was hilarious and sad at the same time. One woman was addicted to eating toilet paper and the other couldn't sleep without her blow dryer. The first woman didn't think eating toilet paper every day for years would be dangerous in the long-term, which is unbelievably stupid. The blow dryer woman risked burning herself overnight, starting a fire, etc. I don't remember if she had a spouse (I think she had an ex-husband, wonder why?), but I could never put up with that. They both have serious problems, and I hope the exposure got them the professional help that they needed.

I couldn't find the whole episode, but here's some clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kdTZK3-fcY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9C81mDraT0

gunz
02-16-2013, 07:33 PM
The Lady who ate her husband's ashes was by far the one episode everyone should watch....

yuzukelly
02-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Christina , it really is LOL. Some of it can be hard to watch, though. There's an episode of a woman who cleans her ears with scissors and sharp objects, makes me cringe! T_T

sayyosin , I haven't seen that episode... I'll look it up.... She has to sleep with it ON? O_o Oh god. That is dangerous. I get the whole noise calms her, but I use a box fan to sleep... much less dangerous LOL Oh man.

gunz !!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE. That one with the pee pee lady are just... Oh gosh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJKLNlKpNAE

Man, TLC takes down a bunch of the episodes and charges 2$ to watch 'em on youtube. Not cool :/

Crazy_Baby
02-16-2013, 09:22 PM
I've seen a couple of episodes, the one that stayed with me though was the one where the guy was in a relationship with his car. I like to think that I'm a pretty open minded person but yeah...that one really weirded me out to be honest :-/ After that I remember watching a documentary about objectum sexuality (I saw it on youtube so it's probably still there if you care to watch it), it was one of the absolute strangest and awkward things I've ever watched...

And I just watched that clip of the woman with the ashes-wow, I feel awful for her. She has some serious issues and needs help.

alexismbench
02-17-2013, 02:07 AM
I watched a lot of these episodes, because watching it made me feel quite normal (that sounds really bad, I know). But, by far- the episode that really sticks out the most in my mind, is the middle aged guy that has a Real-Doll (those extremely expensive life like sex dolls) and refuses to have any real relatioship with an actual woman because the doll is all that he needs emotionally, sexually and he even calls the doll his wife. He apparently hasn't had a relationship with a real woman in over 15 years. He sleeps in the same bed with it, he dresses it and styles it's hair and make-up every day, he goes clothes shopping for it, and he even prepares the doll three meals a day where they sit at the kitchen table and "eat" their meals together.

What was the most creepy thingto me? He says the best thing about this "relationship" is their sex life, because it's that amazing. It grossed me out to think he's been using the same sex doll for 15 years (that's how long he's had her) and how unsanitary that doll must be because of it... I mean how does one clean and sanatize the dolls, uh- for lack of better wording, crevises? I 'm not saying he never cleans it, but I'm sure there's still yuck floating around this doll.

The funniest part: He ends up purchasing another Real Doll, to spicen things up for him and his "wife," and while he'd bringing the new "girl" to meet his "wife," The whole time he's nervous that his wive may not like the new girl. He even buys his "wife" some gifts and says they are from the new doll in hopes that his "wife" will like her.

Sorry I couldn't find the link for the episode, but it's out there somewhere because I watched it online.

LittlePistol
02-17-2013, 04:53 PM
I remember the Real Doll one!!

That was so......different. LOL.

The other ones that creep me out are the women that have doll babies. They spend thousands of dollars custom ordering these babies, and fly to other countries to get them. They carry them in public, push them in strollers....some of them even have 'breathing' mechanisms. I mean hey I know not everyone can have children or WANT children, and dolls are fine....but......that got creepy as hell.

Christina
02-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Christina There's an episode of a woman who cleans her ears with scissors and sharp objects, makes me cringe! T_T

I do this. I'm not obsessed with doing it but I'll just randomly stick something in my ears when they itch. I've done it with scissors, keys and have even used roach clips. My ears are pretty clean though but every so often I'll pull out some skin with the objects and it'll be sore for a day or two. I guess I should stop but it feels AWESOME!

yuzukelly
02-20-2013, 09:57 AM
Crazy_Baby , that's the one that got my mom, too xD I saw something similar, is it the one where the woman is in love with the Berlin wall?

alexismbench , I remember him! He was on Taboo and another show about his doll... He actually got a replacement for his 1st doll (the "wife") because it was so old. I don't really care for him... he came off as selfish, I remember him saying that it's the best choice for him because they can "interact" whenever he feels like it and she doesn't bother him, etc. but as long as he's not bothering anyone... I guess... it's...ok? I mean... very weird, though XD He has a twitter set up for that thing, too. There was a documentary that had him and other "doll husbands" in it.

LittlePistol , oh man, I completely forgot about that one.... and didn't she paint really realistic faces? That part was kind of cool xD but.... it was sad she needed those dolls :(

Christina OMG T_T I could never do that... I'd be too afraid to shove the thing in too deep and mess up my ear ;n;

Christina
02-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Christina OMG T_T I could never do that... I'd be too afraid to shove the thing in too deep and mess up my ear ;n;

Well, it's kinda like taking a dick - everyone has a limit, right? ;)

Celebrity Killing Spree
02-24-2013, 10:22 PM
Bunch of this shit is fake. Except for probably the pee lady. She's gotta be legit crazy. Even if you were faking you'd still having to be crazy to want to fake doing that with pee.