PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: MM + Alice Cooper Tour / MM Tour

Mexxecutioner
02-28-2013, 03:14 AM
23 June 2013 Marilyn Manson + Alice Cooper in Pittsburgh PA
source: ticketmaster

[Mar 08] ADMIN NOTE: TOUR DATES HAVE STARTED TO BE ANNOUNCED/CONFIRMED BUT NOT ALL DATES LISTED IN THIS THREAD ARE CONFIRMED.

TO VIEW THE CONFIRMED TOUR DATES VISIT THE CURRENT TOUR SUB SECTION [HERE (http://www.providermodule.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/64-Born-Villain-World-Tour-Current-Tour-Dates)] OR OUR TOUR PAGE [HERE (http://www.providermodule.com/tour/)].

Korpz
02-28-2013, 04:04 AM
Hmms...
"Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database."
I really hope this pops back up. The date is perfect for me timewise!!!!

Hazekiah
02-28-2013, 04:36 AM
Manson casually mentioned this to me while we were chatting one night in Ohio back in January, reassuring me that he'd be touring with Alice Cooper this Summer, but I bit my tongue this whole time because I wasn't sure if it was actually happening or if it was cool to tell anyone...but now that the dates have started popping up I guess it's no biggie.

Annnnyway, I have it on good authority from an anonymous source that this is totally legit and definitely happening!!!

And THANK FUCK, I'm 100% psyched to see them together & Manson can't hit the road again fast enough as far as I'm concerned! Their duet on "18" a few years ago was FUCKING AWESOME, I hope something like that happens every night!

SEE YOU ON THE ROAD, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

\m/

DecayingSinner
02-28-2013, 05:05 AM
Another co-headlining tour? Ugh. Well, I hope Manson plays first again.

GOGO8675309
02-28-2013, 05:10 AM
When I woke up and saw the email about this, I couldn't believe it. I wasn't sure if I was still dreaming.

TongueTwistingStorm
02-28-2013, 05:27 AM
Is it wrong that I'm already trying to figure out the cities I'll have fairly easy access to when I move?

thousand_kisses
02-28-2013, 07:03 AM
meh. i prefer the small venues with manson headlining. hated the whole rob zombie thing. i'll probably catch a show or two of this but won't travel to the extent i did for Born Villain where i caught 7 shows total

Cringeon
02-28-2013, 07:13 AM
Hopefully an official announcement is coming soon.

Mexxecutioner
02-28-2013, 07:15 AM
Hopefully he will tour Europe once again. And I also hope that an official announcement is just around the corner.
Wasn't Steve Coy talking about a new website a couple of weeks ago? Perhaps with the new tour dates!

FeedYourHead
02-28-2013, 08:39 AM
This is blowing my mind.
I DO wish Manson would stop touring with other bands though. Like, completely without other bands. Like Marilyn Manson is both the opener and headliner, so that they play a 45-minute set at around 8pm, go backstage and rest for an hour, and then play an hour-long set at 10pm.

thousand_kisses
02-28-2013, 10:26 AM
here are some other tour dates for alice cooper but no mention of manson

http://www.concertboom.com/alice-cooper/tour-dates/

Norsefire
02-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Alice Cooper puts on a great show, this is great news that they're touring together.

J.Lecter
02-28-2013, 10:57 AM
here are some other tour dates for alice cooper but no mention of manson
http://www.concertboom.com/alice-cooper/tour-dates/

I see the link for 'Alice Cooper concerts in Canada', but when I click on it, there aren't any. ??? =(

Gamblersxvmark
02-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Hope he tours in cali!! Psyched!!

VelvetAIDS
02-28-2013, 12:11 PM
At least one cali show...pleaaaseee at least one cali show.

Tater
02-28-2013, 01:05 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcfoxvFkOR1rw5melo1_500.gif
I've been screaming about this since last night tbh. /throwsthings /screamsmore /hurtsself

blue angel
02-28-2013, 01:09 PM
If Manson tours with Alice Cooper, I am going!

Tinuviel
02-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Wha! I'd be absolutely thrilled if this turns out to be true!! Maybe Manson would even join the lineup for Wacken... please excuse me while I go and start daydreaming.

Holocaust_King
02-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Well this is unexpected and awesome...

I'm ashamed to say that I've never seen Alice Cooper.

sayyosin
02-28-2013, 02:09 PM
I've always wanted to see Alice Cooper!

If they come to FL, hopefully a fuckin' hurricane doesn't stop them from playing again.

Zsa Zsa
02-28-2013, 02:31 PM
BRB dying. This shit had better come at least Detroit. I am so fucking there.

Olivia
02-28-2013, 02:58 PM
I'm legitimately shitting a heart on the floor right now. Just the idea of this is killing me. What would be a better fuck you to Rib Zimbie than to play with the biggest, baddest, motherfucker out there?

Lillith
02-28-2013, 03:18 PM
Srsly I need more notice than this. Gotta financially recover from the last round. Defiantly going. Just hope tickets aren't an arm & a leg.

Shangri-LIE
02-28-2013, 03:24 PM
Seeing as how the only confirmed date is for my current city of location, I am assuming that he is only coming here because I asked him to. He's not touring any other cities from the sounds of it, and if anyone from the forums tries to make it to this show I will get restraining orders on all of you so that I can be the only one that gets to enjoy the show. Thank you, that is all.

Korpz
02-28-2013, 04:43 PM
I am bursting at the seams with excitement over this!!!!!

As an old time fan of quite a bit of Cooper's music I think seeing this tour duo is fantastic.

I do wish I got more of a chance to catch Manson solo this time around, but if true this will be my 15th show so I'm not complaining. That said, back when Manson and Cooper did cross appearances, I was so fucking jealous and pleased at the same time.

Hopefully he will do a mix of dates again and I'll have the time to catch a few more shows this year.

Mansoniser
02-28-2013, 06:02 PM
I need them to actually tour, and if not then bitches getting cut

FeedYourHead
02-28-2013, 07:03 PM
RIP bank account.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
02-28-2013, 07:53 PM
RIP bank account.

I second this. ^

Yeah I hope they come to Cleveland. Pittsburgh would be nice too so I can maybe roadtrip over there and hit both shows. Don't know where I'll get he money thou since I am an unemployed 18 year old. I always somehow manage to scrape up the money for Manson though haha.

Elizabeth Casto
02-28-2013, 08:02 PM
I am so there. That is all.

TongueTwistingStorm
02-28-2013, 08:29 PM
RIP bank account.

Mine has already screaming.

Seeing as how the only confirmed date is for my current city of location, I am assuming that he is only coming here because I asked him to. He's not touring any other cities from the sounds of it, and if anyone from the forums tries to make it to this show I will get restraining orders on all of you so that I can be the only one that gets to enjoy the show. Thank you, that is all.

Cool! You can say hi to my buddies from my old job downtown when you file!

The Pusher
03-01-2013, 01:08 AM
I'd say this is happening... Two more have been added since yesterday.

http://www.pollstar.com/resultsArtist.aspx?ID=81192

FeedYourHead
03-01-2013, 07:14 AM
I'd say this is happening... Two more have been added since yesterday.

http://www.pollstar.com/resultsArtist.aspx?ID=81192

Pretty sure those have nothing to do with Manson since the NY one is on sale today and makes no mention of MM.

M Tragedy666
03-01-2013, 07:23 AM
I'm legitimately shitting a heart on the floor right now. Just the idea of this is killing me. What would be a better fuck you to Rib Zimbie than to play with the biggest, baddest, motherfucker out there?

....what an ignorant thing to say. Why would anyone want to give a big fuck you to Rob Zombie? This fan base rivalry is really retarded. It's a shame they didn't get along better, because Zombie and Manson are actually more similar than a lot of you probably want to believe. The Twins of Evil tour is over. Your just going out of your way to talk shit about Zombie. It's fine if you don't like his music, but this is just talking shit to be a prick and bully.

Now back on topic... this is great news! I'll be first in line to get tickets. First we get Zombie/Cooper/Murderdolls Then Zombie/Manson and now Manson/Cooper/...and Wednesday 13 as opener would be the shit!! All of my favorite bands are touring together finally! These last few years have been the best for rock shows!

FeedYourHead
03-01-2013, 07:27 AM
Pretty sure those have nothing to do with Manson since the NY one is on sale today and makes no mention of MM.

LOL hol on. Why has no one told me how retarded I am yet.
completely missed the "WITH marilyn manson" part.
ahahahaha sorry.

edit: but wait now i'm even more confused. this is what i get for trying to participate in life before 10am -_-

Lillith
03-01-2013, 08:18 AM
I had better be buying the right tickets. To early for this nonsense. That site is the only place it mentions Manson. :/

FeedYourHead
03-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Yeah I have my doubts about those specific dates since pollstar has never been 100%. Although I can easily see them pulling some shit where the venues don't announce Manson will also be joining AC until like a week before. Idk. Someone advise.

Lillith
03-01-2013, 08:25 AM
My advice buy now, stubhub latter.

FeedYourHead
03-01-2013, 08:35 AM
I'm going to wait and just be willing to pay more later, since this venue only has seats and I can't justify spending over $100 right now without confirmation.

edit: i jut realized how expensive this is going to be if alice cooper alone can book an MSG venue and charge over $100 >_<

The Pusher
03-01-2013, 09:48 AM
The Sylvania, OH show went on sale TODAY, and it currently being billed as "All Alice All Night" -- but it's not uncommon for bands to do one-off shows here & there, and TicketBastards DO have the Stage AE show listed as being Manson AND Cooper (thought it says "no information available right now 'cause they're not on sale yet). My guess is they're still hatching out the tour routing & aren't going to make a formal announcement until they've got a good deal of dates confirmed.

FeedYourHead
03-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Yeah. For what it's worth, I called both the venue and TM and they both said the NY date is definitely just alice cooper.

The Pusher
03-01-2013, 10:09 AM
I can't speak for the rest, but Stage AE tickets go on sale March 15th...
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/15834734-marilyn-manson-at-stage-ae

Cringeon
03-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Until there are official details, don't make a purchase. If MM and Alice do some dates its possible could just be some one offs and not a full run. Just wait until there is some confirmation as leaked tour info can change on a dime.

FeedYourHead
03-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Yeah I think Pollstar is just being its presumptuous self.

vonrueden09
03-01-2013, 04:59 PM
I bought my Minnesota tickets on Ticketmaster today, but if Manson ends up not being there I'll just sell them. I love Alice Cooper, but I don't need to be spending that much to see just him.

Cringeon
03-01-2013, 05:21 PM
I'm moving this to general chat for now. I don't want people jumping on paying for tickets for something unconfirmed. If we get official word, then we can start threads in news/tour.

timoldbean
03-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Pollstar's dates for Alice seem a bit amiss now anyway as they are still listing "ship of fear" dates which has been cancelled for some time.

The Wax Gentleman
03-01-2013, 08:38 PM
If this goes forth I'll be going for sure. If Manson goes to England any time during the last half of June or first half of July, or Vancouver or Seattle I'll be there. I really hope he does the Golden Ticket thing again, because I didn't buy one of those when I had a chance. And I realize now, when else would I be able to meet Marilyn Manson? He's getting older and I want to take advantage of it when I can.

tony
03-04-2013, 11:30 AM
http://alicecooper.com/tour-terror

Tour poster from Alice Cooper website.

FeedYourHead
03-04-2013, 12:16 PM
I fucking LOVE that poster. More than any other recent poster/flyer/whatever.

But so like... those dates on the website are still probably just for Alice Cooper alone... right?

Cringeon
03-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Yeah until they are specifically announced for the MM run, assume those are AC only.

blue angel
03-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Well, at least we know something. The dates may not be announced for a while, if it's a summer tour.
I am going!

FeedYourHead
03-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Fingers [double] crossed for Atlanta.

NapalmHeart
03-04-2013, 04:50 PM
June 04, 2013
Salt Lake City, UT USANA Amphitheatre

July 02, 2013
South Bend, IN Morris Performing Arts Center

July 09, 2013
Sylvania, OH Centennial Terrace

July 10, 2013
Fort Wayne, IN Embassy Theatre

July 11, 2013
Merrillville, IN Star Plaza Theatre

July 14, 2013
Minneapolis, MN USA State Theatre

July 18, 2013
New York, NY Beacon Theatre

Those dates are up so far, but on the ticket pages it only says "An Evening with Alice Cooper"...

Cringeon
03-04-2013, 05:00 PM
BOOM MOTHER FUCKER!
Confirmed with MM and ticket on sale this Fri!

http://smithstix.com/events/item/root/alice-cooper-and-marilyn-manson

FeedYourHead
03-04-2013, 05:57 PM
unconfirmed Wallingford, CT date for June 25th. emphasis on UNconfirmed. could be a rumor.

AppleOfSodom
03-04-2013, 07:10 PM
"Masters of Madness/Shock Therapy" 2013 Tour

http://alicecooper.com/tour-terror

ScorchMuffinz
03-04-2013, 07:24 PM
This is really awesome but are the dates posted so far on Cooper's website with Manson?

Cringeon
03-04-2013, 07:29 PM
The only MM date confirmed in Salt Lake at the moment.

ScorchMuffinz
03-04-2013, 07:31 PM
okay so it would be wise to not buy tickets for any other dates as of yet?

mr.svperstar13
03-04-2013, 08:03 PM
I said I was going to the last two and I never did. This time I am going no doubt. FUCK YES

Tigger
03-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Fuck I hope they come to Canada, due to the bs that occurred last time I went to states to see MM - don't think I am allowed back. XD

superphuck
03-05-2013, 04:21 AM
[QUOTE=NapalmHeart;148826]
July 14, 2013
Minneapolis, MN USA State Theatre

State Theatre: No GA all seats. The longer the wait to see if Manson will be there the shittier the seats.

Mexxecutioner
03-05-2013, 04:24 AM
Hope they bring the Tour to Europe. Master Of Madness/Shock Therapy sounds awesome btw.

Para-Noir
03-05-2013, 04:30 AM
Love the poster! Reminds me of the designs from the 2009 tour after Twiggy's return

yuzukelly
03-05-2013, 06:21 AM
I wonder if there will be a date for my city... I actually made a commitment for something in August (leaving the 8th) and so far, in later July , at least the AC dates look like they're heading towards my area of the US... :| Oh well .Just got to wait and see :)

Cringeon
03-05-2013, 06:59 AM
The tickets already on sale are NOT with MM. Do not purchase those tickets. The only MM date listed so far is the SLC date, wait for a formal announcement, the tickets for the MM run will go on sale later.

Tater
03-05-2013, 09:35 AM
unconfirmed Wallingford, CT date for June 25th. emphasis on UNconfirmed. could be a rumor.

CRYING~
/sohopefulithurts

NapalmHeart
03-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Why don't tours like this get introducred properly? Some tour dates are on Alice Cooper's confusing tour page, at first they were even hidden, others are on random ticket places... Why can't they just post something like "New AC/MM tour this summer, tour dates and ticket info on ___.com"?

I really wouldn't want you guys to get shitty seats because people already bought the good ones because of that.

Cringeon
03-05-2013, 10:34 AM
MM.dates are NOT on sale. There is no need to worry about bad seats as the MM dates will be announced before going on sale. It would be smart to set aside cash as they could be on sale as early as Fri. Don't go off AC's site as we will post all confirmed info here for MM fans.

FeedYourHead
03-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Europe dates added to AC's website for August. Meh.

Norsefire
03-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Europe dates added to AC's website for August. Meh.

I think they're just solo stuff though. I read recently he's doing some festivals and stuff, I don't think this is with MM.

FeedYourHead
03-05-2013, 12:25 PM
^ yeah definitely.

thousand_kisses
03-05-2013, 12:33 PM
Why don't tours like this get introducred properly? Some tour dates are on Alice Cooper's confusing tour page, at first they were even hidden, others are on random ticket places... Why can't they just post something like "New AC/MM tour this summer, tour dates and ticket info on ___.com"?

I really wouldn't want you guys to get shitty seats because people already bought the good ones because of that.

yeah, be nice if they could not be so disorganized about how this shit is announced. it's pretty damn annoying.

Cringeon
03-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Information leaking via other sources doesn't mean they don't have a formal announcement scheduled. Most people aren't rabid for the info like us here until it actually is announced. Just give it a little time.

blue angel
03-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Manson himself should just go ahead and tell us via his social networking!
He should be as excited as us!

LittlePistol
03-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Noticed the VIP passes being sold on AC's website. Wondering if that is for his tour, or the Him + Manson tour.

I would bet that if Alice Cooper does a meet and greet, Manson will do it again.

I've been wondering if since it was Manson's first time doing M&G this tour, if he would ever do it again.

Fingers crossed for info soon, and even better if there is another M&G

Eeek!

Cringeon
03-05-2013, 09:15 PM
For the last time, the stuff on sale already is AC ONLY. Also, if an artist sells a M&G it is for THAT artist only. Much like RZ and MM had their own packages. Do NOT use AC's website as a source for MM. That info will come via MM's official channels and be confirmed here.

LittlePistol
03-05-2013, 10:03 PM
^ If that was in reference to my comment about VIP passes being sold on AC's website....I was saying that they were AC's NOT Manson's. That wasn't my intent. Was simply saying if they DO tour together and AC does one, I would bet (and it would be awesome) that MM would do his own as well.

Sorry if it came across like I was trying to say it was happening.

Only crossed fingers here.

:)

alexismbench
03-05-2013, 10:50 PM
BOOM MOTHER FUCKER!
Confirmed with MM and ticket on sale this Fri!

http://smithstix.com/events/item/root/alice-cooper-and-marilyn-manson

When I read this post this morning, I think I almost hyperventilated. This is by far the best news I've had in a long time... I AM SO FUCKING THERE!!!! I always hoped SLC would get another Manson show soon, but quite honestly I wasn't expecting it this soon! And with Alice Cooper?! Me, being excited= the understatement of the year. Can't wait!

Norsefire
03-06-2013, 10:42 AM
USANA Amphitheatre announced their show through their official website and facebook so I've added it to the tour sub forum for current dates.

Holding off on that other STAGE AE date until that's confirmed/announced by the venue or MM/AC.

mr.svperstar13
03-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Ergh when they gonna announce teh Houston dates>

Nursing Home
03-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Ergh when they gonna announce teh Houston dates>

This is awesome, as I have never seen Cooper live and this is the perfect opportunity!!

However, like with Zombie, it will be sad to see Manson upstaged once again...this time by a guy 20 years his senior!!

Para-Noir
03-08-2013, 07:47 AM
Jason posted a picture on Instagram that was taken during rehearsal. Maybe new live dates could come sooner than we think? Either that or he's playing with another band now..

FeedYourHead
03-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Reading, PA - June 18th confirmed on ticketmaster.com. On sale march 16th.

TongueTwistingStorm
03-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Reading, PA - July 18th confirmed on ticketmaster.com. On sale march 16th.

Yes!! 90% sure I'll do this one. Starting to get excited... please be Boston area next - 20th is my soon to be former roommate'a 50th birthday, and I can't think of a better gift for him. He's pissed I went to two shows without asking him.

FeedYourHead
03-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Can Alice Cooper stop adding random tour dates to his website one or two at a time without specifying if they are with Manson. It's getting annoying.

thousand_kisses
03-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Can Alice Cooper stop adding random tour dates to his website one or two at a time without specifying if they are with Manson. It's getting annoying.

no shit! i think the "secret" is out -- might as well just, y'know....get off your arses and post the damn info already.

AssetReign
03-08-2013, 11:14 AM

Maybe Steve Coy is his webmaster too.

FeedYourHead
03-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Maybe Steve Coy is his webmaster too.

ahahahahahaa

Edit: it seems they are on the same page... http://marilynmanson.com/tour/
MO and IL dates confirmed.

FeedYourHead
03-08-2013, 11:43 AM

Why does this event only show up on ticketmaster.com on my phone and not my computer o_O
Also not confirmed by either official website yet. idk

http://i.imgur.com/SmeB2mj.jpg

AssetReign
03-08-2013, 11:51 AM
ahahahahahaa

Last time I checked the MM website (this morning) there wasn't anything listed under "Tour." Maybe Steve's lurking here. :)

Norsefire
03-08-2013, 01:15 PM
ahahahahahaa

Thanks for catching that. I kept checking but nothing was showing up earlier.

FeedYourHead
03-08-2013, 01:20 PM
^ No prob. "Refresh every 5 seconds all day every day until you see what you want to see" is kind of my thing.

NapalmHeart
03-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Looks pretty "confirmed" to me...

EDIT: Oh, if Steve's lurking here, I'm sure he knows how impatiently we're waiting for the new website ;)

Norsefire
03-08-2013, 02:02 PM
MM's journal has been updated with a tour announcement just for those 3 dates though, but says more to come. Good size poster in there as well.

http://marilynmanson.com/2013/masters-of-madness-tour-alice-cooper/

slappyDUMMY
03-08-2013, 02:05 PM
yessssssss with like 10 more s characters.. most excellent.

FeedYourHead
03-08-2013, 02:11 PM
What if this is just a midwest thing =/

AssetReign
03-08-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm LMAO because MM's FB is being updated like crazy now. Who here?

Dumbass
03-08-2013, 03:42 PM
hello everyone just joined here to post the date for Los Angeles, California June 6 @ the Gibson Amp. found this
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-greek-gibson-2013-concert-schedules-unveiled-20130306,0,4702420.story which

lead me to this
http://pmcla.com/event.cfm?id=97312

DecayingSinner
03-08-2013, 04:34 PM

Hell fucking yes!!!!!!

gunz
03-08-2013, 05:39 PM
I am so stoked for this tour

Lillith
03-08-2013, 08:57 PM

Deerp NM can't brain right now.

Charles2012
03-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Considering the dates kick off in June, maybe this will be the gap where the band can rehearse some of the other new material.

High hopes~

Hazekiah
03-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Stage AE is in downtown Pittsburgh and Reading is in Reading on the opposite end of the state, lol.

https://www.google.com/maps/vt/data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,hFQb5O ENoxC2oh18tLYbdAvMB1blkVCL0ueojBre3YVzQLC2yTSJYGwQ _WShNsHEq1sq8wSmuCH4U5gIp_kkBIpH16UIa6xit3i-x6sN1WythYILP7cEOvJmBlOsvjb-MCN7h2wxbgkbbDUaBqs-H0RL84o1Z8B2S16EwTXBGv2olNLk1egDQGOj_6ddlVG3l7YQWj EnMH088HhsgD0Z1xe36snij8RWSTgSO4Pdb4AO4xw&h=256&w=256

Lillith
03-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Stage AE is in downtown Pittsburgh and Reading is in Reading on the opposite end of the state, lol.

https://www.google.com/maps/vt/data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,hFQb5O ENoxC2oh18tLYbdAvMB1blkVCL0ueojBre3YVzQLC2yTSJYGwQ _WShNsHEq1sq8wSmuCH4U5gIp_kkBIpH16UIa6xit3i-x6sN1WythYILP7cEOvJmBlOsvjb-MCN7h2wxbgkbbDUaBqs-H0RL84o1Z8B2S16EwTXBGv2olNLk1egDQGOj_6ddlVG3l7YQWj EnMH088HhsgD0Z1xe36snij8RWSTgSO4Pdb4AO4xw&h=256&w=256

*lol* Yea I just realized that. No interwebz before coffee.

Shangri-LIE
03-09-2013, 06:31 AM
I love that Haz literally went through the effort of going to Google maps and posting an illustration of the distance between Reading and Pittsburgh. lol - Anyway, I could go to these shows, but cannot plan more than 2 hours ahead on any given day atm. It might be around here somewhere, but are there going to be meet and greets? I heard the Alice Cooper package is ridiculously priced and no sane human would spend that amount of money that it apparently costs to meet him.

vonrueden09
03-09-2013, 06:49 AM
Now he just needs to announce the Minnesota show! I guess worst case is I have to sell my tickets and go on a road trip for this one.

Norsefire
03-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Alice Cooper has up a big announcement about the tour http://alicecooper.com/latest/news/alice-cooper-marilyn-manson-masters-madness-tour-dates-announced-43997

Doesn't really say much else though, just info on both Cooper and Manson, but does state that the tour runs from June 1 - June 28 with more US and Canada dates to be announced.

sexy.sushi
03-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Oh... I guess it means no European dates...

FeedYourHead
03-10-2013, 09:44 AM
I'm going to be so annoyed when these dates inevitably overlap/coincide with NIN dates -_-

Norsefire
03-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Oh... I guess it means no European dates...

Doesn't look like it. Not surprised though because Alice Cooper is already doing some EU dates himself, so after seeing those I thought there'd be little chance of any Manson/Cooper EU dates.

Elizabeth Casto
03-11-2013, 03:21 AM
Elliot in the Morning on DC101 has just confirmed that Manson/Cooper and Gwar will be at Merriweather Post Pavilion June 17th and he is giving out tickets today.

Elizabeth Casto
03-11-2013, 03:22 AM
I'm going to be so annoyed when these dates inevitably overlap/coincide with NIN dates -_-

i guess if you like hearing his wife. im not stoked for him at all.

Hazekiah
03-11-2013, 04:54 AM
^ That's How to Destroy Angels, not NIN. Mariqueen's never had any involvement with NIN whatsoever.

So far, HDTA's tour seems to wrap up by May. I doubt he'd rush right into NIN dates just a month later so I'm betting on the NIN dates this Summer being sometime closer to LATE Summer, for what it's worth.

ThreeEyedGod
03-11-2013, 05:28 AM
Meh

FeedYourHead
03-11-2013, 10:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dtCMvi7.png

Dumbass
03-11-2013, 01:08 PM
so ticketmaster has just posted another date May 29 @ the HOB of san diego, presale begins Mar 14th. Apparently this is a 21 OR OVER WITH PHOTO I.D show. not sure if this is with A.C

Norsefire
03-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Coopers website said the tour with MM runs through June. Maybe the May date could be a solo tour date? Probably need to wait for one of them to confirm it. It doesn't list Cooper so it could be right... but sometimes they put dates up and get bits wrong.

thousand_kisses
03-11-2013, 02:23 PM
given the size of the venue, my guess is that its just manson + requisite shitty opening act

Norsefire
03-11-2013, 03:34 PM
Elliot in the Morning on DC101 has just confirmed that Manson/Cooper and Gwar will be at Merriweather Post Pavilion June 17th and he is giving out tickets today.

Thanks for letting us know, the venue has also confirmed this date on their website/facebook.

Cringeon
03-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Would be great if they booked a solo show to film. And wonder if Gear is opening the whole shock tour. That would be fucking wild lol.

Norsefire
03-11-2013, 04:06 PM
so ticketmaster has just posted another date May 29 @ the HOB of san diego, presale begins Mar 14th. Apparently this is a 21 OR OVER WITH PHOTO I.D show. not sure if this is with A.C

HOB has confirmed this on their website by adding it to their schedule. http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eventdetail.php?eventid=79976

No mention of Alice Cooper for this date.

mr.svperstar13
03-12-2013, 08:39 AM
No Houston dates? ):

blue angel
03-12-2013, 03:24 PM
All of these new dates are confusing. I'm only going to a show that is both Alice+Marilyn.

rmfrederick
03-13-2013, 08:08 AM
I was super sad to learn that the MM only show in san diego was 21+ but i saw on MM's website that he will be playing a show with alice cooper in los angeles on june 6th at the gibson amphitheater! i hope this is true, still have not seen nothing on ticketmaster.

FeedYourHead
03-15-2013, 10:45 AM
Ticketmaster added a Cleveland Ohio date for June 13th.

mr.svperstar13
03-16-2013, 07:56 PM
Considering driving 4 miles to go see him In Grand Praire. I regret so much not going to the last two. I have to go to this one/

gunz
03-16-2013, 08:26 PM
Ticketmaster added a Cleveland Ohio date for June 13th.
I've been debating getting tickets to this show as well since it's the day after my birthday

Norsefire
03-19-2013, 09:14 AM
Here's two dates that have been added to Cooper's website, I've checked the venue's online and can't find any announcements or ticket info or anything. They're most likely MM+AC as they're mixed between their other announced dates.

June 07, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
AVA Amphitheater

June 15, 2013
Montebello, QC Canada
Montebello Marina

FeedYourHead
03-19-2013, 10:24 AM
^ that is so disappointing, but I'm happy for everyone who lives near Tuscon and QC.

Norsefire
03-19-2013, 10:31 AM
How is it disappointing? or are you just disappointed it wasn't one in your area?

There's still gaps though in between some dates though, probably wont be long until they're all announced.

FeedYourHead
03-19-2013, 11:13 AM
lol I'm just disappointed that it's not in my area. This past year has completely spoiled me with tri-state dates.

Norsefire
03-19-2013, 11:38 AM
I want UK dates. :*(

FeedYourHead
03-19-2013, 11:53 AM
I want UK dates. :*(

I know. I'm sorry :( *hugs*

grotesquemonkey015
03-19-2013, 02:18 PM
June 7th Tucson Arizona Ava Ampitheatre Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson! Marilyn Manson hasn't played Tucson since Smells like Children!!!!

FeedYourHead
03-19-2013, 06:29 PM
The dates were added to MM's website along with LA.

Manson101
03-20-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm dissapointed there's no meet and greet for manson at least yet for this tour : /

E.Banks
03-21-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm dissapointed there's no meet and greet for manson at least yet for this tour : /
I agree, I would love to see another meet and greet.

Norsefire
03-21-2013, 12:09 PM

He may or may not do it, but there's still plenty of time for something to be announced. Look at the Twins of Evil, the first set of M+G he did, he announced that around a week or so before the shows started.

J.Lecter
03-21-2013, 12:55 PM
I'm just waiting to see if there will be any Canadian dates, forget the M&G. In my city would be ideal. =D

Manson101
03-22-2013, 06:20 AM
He may or may not do it, but there's still plenty of time for something to be announced. Look at the Twins of Evil, the first set of M+G he did, he announced that around a week or so before the shows started.

I agree 100% that's why i said at least not yet.. I think he will honestly... He did it for passed two tours, where it was his own show and where it was a co-headliner I can't see why he wouldn't..hell more money for him .. more pleasure for us.

FeedYourHead
03-25-2013, 12:34 PM
June 21st in Connecticut!!!!
<3
This makes me so happy because of the people I know I will definitely be seeing at this show.

Lillith
03-25-2013, 01:20 PM
<3
This makes me so happy because of the people I know I will definitely be seeing at this show.

Gaahh pleeease finish announcing tour dates I have bus tickets to buy. :/ This does at least explain some of the very large gaps in the tour schedule so far. Defiantly gonna try and go to this show.

Tater
03-25-2013, 03:14 PM
<3

GOD,YES. YES YES YES.

Manson101
03-28-2013, 07:52 AM
So I've talked to AIW twice over the passed month and a half, the second time yesterday... and they have no confirmation about MM VIP as of yet.. Now that doesn't mean they aren't doing it either.. Maybe they just can't release it yet, like other tours they didn't release it until closer to the tour so that may be the case. I would be surprised if he didn't do it. Cooper is doing his VIP after the show so If it happens , im sure it would be before the show again. Also may have to do with if manson goes on first or not. If manson goes on before cooper, they may not do mansons vip before and they can't do it after because of cooper. IDK. I'll keep you guys posted. I will be surprised if they don't. fingers crossed.

FeedYourHead
03-28-2013, 07:58 AM
Uh... they're not going to tell you anything before they release the information to the public.

Manson101
03-28-2013, 07:59 AM
Uh... they're not going to tell you anything before they release the information to the public.

True.. only thing is I HOPE they release info.... I figured wouldn't hurt to try...

Norsefire
03-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Alice Cooper always does his own VIP package, it's a bit different from what AIW offer... but it's about double the price and imo for the difference it's not worth that amount.
So anyway I'm just saying that Cooper doing VIP doesn't mean anything because he always does it from what I've seen over the last few years that I've been checking his tour dates out.

FeedYourHead
03-30-2013, 07:57 AM
Added a New Mexico date June 1.

J.Lecter
03-31-2013, 11:02 AM
Come on Canada dates!!!!

sexy.sushi
04-01-2013, 05:34 AM
Come on Canada dates!!!!
There is a Canadian date: Montebello (http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/581666_496078123761504_117201179_n.jpg)
Lucky guys.

Norsefire
04-01-2013, 05:51 AM
I think J.Lecter is waiting for more.

J.Lecter
04-01-2013, 09:55 AM
There is a Canadian date: Montebello (http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/581666_496078123761504_117201179_n.jpg)
Lucky guys.

Yea . . . that's a tad far from where I live.
Plus I can't speak any Quebec french so I'd be shunned out of that province pretty quick. Actually, I'm shocked the provincial government isn't forcing all those bands to sing their songs in the french language. (<--- just joking . . . sort of.)

Manson101
04-02-2013, 07:33 AM
ON AC wesite it shows AC HOUSE of Blues July 20th.. is that with Manson? I'm guessing it is??

Manson101
04-02-2013, 07:35 AM
http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eventdetail.php?eventid=80066 I'm not sure : / ?!?

Norsefire
04-02-2013, 07:36 AM
Alice Cooper's tour announcment stated that the Masters of Madness tour will only run through June. Also I think most of the July dates were on sale before the tour with MM was announced and they all showed up as solo AC dates.

BUT AC does list a new tour date which I think will be with Manson:

June 14, 2013
Syracuse, NY USA
On Center

On Center website doesn't even have a page for June up, so I will have a dig around and see if I can find it confirmed elsewhere.

Manson101
04-02-2013, 07:37 AM
This is confusing as Fuc$ . There are Manson / Cooper dates... Manson released solo shows, Coopers playing solo shows.. blah and I just want AIW to say if there are meet and greets for MM or not!

Manson101
04-02-2013, 07:38 AM
Alice Cooper's tour announcment stated that the Masters of Madness tour will only run through June. Also I think most of the July dates were on sale before the tour with MM was announced and they all showed up as solo AC dates.

BUT AC does list a new tour date which I think will be with Manson:

June 14, 2013
Syracuse, NY USA
On Center

On Center website doesn't even have a page for June up, so I will have a dig around and see if I can find it confirmed elsewhere.

Gotcha! thanks!

Norsefire
04-02-2013, 07:47 AM
This is confusing as Fuc$ . There are Manson / Cooper dates... Manson released solo shows, Coopers playing solo shows.. blah and I just want AIW to say if there are meet and greets for MM or not!

It's not too confusing because Manson's tour page says if it's with Alice Cooper or not. So far the first two tour dates he has coming up are solo and the rest are all with Alice Cooper.
Alice Cooper's tour page is a bit shit anyway with scroll boxes inside scroll boxes and shit and it doesn't say if it's a solo date or not. So it's always worth checking MM.com to see if he's got the date up, if it's up then he will be there.

Also if a date is confirmed by either MM or the venue or ticketsite like Livenation then we also add them to our tour sub forum and tour page on the site: www.providermodule.com/tour/
So you can always check there for tour dates.

Can't seem to find anymore details on this new tour date for Syracuse, NY, so going to wait before that's added into our site for either a venue or MM confirmation.

Lillith
04-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Oh please don't go sale before Friday. :/

Mechan1calbr1d3
04-03-2013, 01:08 AM
hey! im going to the manson / cooper show @ stage ae in pittsburg..
if anyone wants to meet just email me on facebook.com/ashleyschulzxoxo

Korpz
04-05-2013, 03:20 AM
Not sure how founded this is, but station Lithium (on Sirius Radio) was talking about Alice Cooper and the Shock Therapy Tour with Manson yesterday and mentioned that it may be off. They said it had been flip flopping since inception with the possibility of never happening and it looks like it may be off again.

I have sever doubts about this as Tickets for multiple venues are already out and in no small quantity.

I did feel I should mention this however....

Edit: Also I am intending on making Syracuse or Pittsburgh or both if I can squeeze the time in!

Manson101
04-05-2013, 06:54 AM
honestly, wouldn't bother me.. I'd rather have a full headline Manson show...

Norsefire
04-05-2013, 08:29 AM
I doubt they would keep announcing tour dates if there was a possibility it was off.

Korpz
04-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Ya, I figured it to be inaccurate drivel but sometimes info pops up out of nowhere.

Anyhow, it would disappoint me if the combo fell through but I will still be quite pleased to catch MM solo again.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
04-06-2013, 10:48 AM
All respect to Cooper, but I'm very annoyed that most of these shows have seats instead of GA in front of the stage. I think this is because most of his fans are fairly old. I'd way rather buy GA and get there super early and wait in line. You meet a ton of cool people that way.

thousand_kisses
04-06-2013, 05:54 PM
nah, not because "most of" the fans are "old" it's more like this is a summer tour and most summer tours hit the outdoor ampitheaters and the majority of those venues are seated (with some venues having a limited pit section up front)

FeedYourHead
04-07-2013, 10:08 AM
I guess I got lucky cause both of mine are GA?

I can't help but feel that the reason for so many seated venues is kind of a function of Cooper's fans. The majority of people I know who are fans AND can afford to drop that kind of money on the concert are for some reason all a generation older than me. Like, my uncle and his friends, for example. I was talking to them and they didn't understand why anybody would rather stand during a show when you could be sitting down and taking it all in. This could very well all be a coincidence and something that only applies to me and the people I know but, the thought did cross my mind.

Manson101
04-11-2013, 08:14 AM
So, I'm looking at doing the M&G for the Maryland and Reading PA show back to back...

marilynmansonsmysoulmate
04-11-2013, 10:02 PM
North America and the west are getting Mansons love and Canada! Show some attention to the fans in the deep south more if you don't mind please Manson! Georgia fans miss you!!!

Norsefire
04-17-2013, 07:51 AM
Picture Me Broken will be special guests on this tour.
https://www.facebook.com/picturemebrokenband

I saw them listed on one date, but nothing was said on their page, but they've announced it now. I've never heard of them before.

Lillith
04-22-2013, 09:56 AM
I about had a heart attack. But apparently dates have been added for Norfolk/Richmond VA.

Norsefire
04-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Are they masters of madness or not? I think Alice already has his own dates for July, so I was assuming these are just MM in July?
I will check when I'm home and update our site.

Lillith
04-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Are they masters of madness or not? I think Alice already has his own dates for July, so I was assuming these are just MM in July?
I will check when I'm home and update our site.

Solo, it's on his FB page and website. Also Fort Wayne, & Omaha were added. Sale dates for VA are April 26th. But nothing is on Ticket Master yet.

Norsefire
04-22-2013, 04:34 PM
VA dates are the only ones I couldn't find links for.

Also another solo date for Orlando, Florida. Updated the news and tour page with the dates and links where possible. http://www.providermodule.com/tour/

DecayingSinner
04-22-2013, 04:48 PM
I remember driving down to see Manson do a solo show at the Norva during Ozzfest 2001. I have to try and go to this show in July!!!!

Lillith
04-22-2013, 06:54 PM
The others where just listed website. IDK

Norsefire
04-23-2013, 05:09 PM
VA dates go on sale May 03! Links to the venue's pages on our tour page: http://www.providermodule.com/tour/

marilynmansonsmysoulmate
04-23-2013, 10:05 PM
The Florida show is 8 hours away from me and on my birthday but I have a feeling I wont be going because its far and I know no one there.

Norsefire
04-24-2013, 03:17 PM
2 new dates, 1 for just MM and the other for MM/AC

Masters of Madness:
June 29 2013 - Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort - Mount Pleasant, Michigan, USA
Tickets on sale April 27.

Marilyn Manson solo date:
July 17 2013 - The Tabernacle - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Tickets on sale April 27.

Threads made in the sub section for these dates.

vonrueden09
04-24-2013, 03:59 PM
July 2nd 2013 - Manson only at the Myth in Maplewood, MN

Tickets go on sale this Friday, I'm there.

marilynmansonsmysoulmate
04-24-2013, 09:31 PM
ready for Atlanta show too bad Cooper wont make it but I am so getting to see Manson day before my birthday!

Norsefire
04-29-2013, 08:15 AM
5 new dates announced today. All tickets go on sale May 03!

Jul 06 - Old National Center - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

Jul 09 - War Memorial Auditorium - Nashville, Tennessee, USA

Jul 14 - House of Blues - North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA

Jul 20 - Jannus Live - St Petersburg, Florida, USA

Jul 21 - The Fillmore - Miami Beach, Florida, USA

Ticket links here: http://www.providermodule.com/tour/ and also posted in the tour thread.

necrospasms
05-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Does anyone know if these shows with Alice are general admission or assigned seats? Looking at the ticket pages, it seems to be assigned.
The two times I've seen Alice perform, it was assigned seats and rather boring.
I can't imagine going to a MM show and not being allowed past your goddamn chair.

Norsefire
05-17-2013, 09:43 AM
From what I read in the tour date threads in the sub forum it seems they're assigned seats. I've seen people comment on having good or bad seats.

Cringeon
05-17-2013, 11:12 AM
I have pit for SLC so guess depends on the venue.

Dronepool
05-18-2013, 09:07 PM
I could have got pit but I went for seats, so it depends.

Norsefire
05-29-2013, 06:51 AM
Alice cooper has talked about the tour with 93.3 WMMR, he confirms he will close every show but said him and Manson doing something together is inevitable, but he doesn't know which nights that could happen.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=190531