PDA

View Full Version : Any girls going to the Manson/Cooper show in Cleveland this summer?

richard
03-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Hey provider module,

I just wanted to see if any ladies were planning on going to see the Manson/Cooper show in Cleveland, OH this summer.
I am considering going, but I wanted to first see if there would be any female Manson fans who would be interested in going with me as a companion.
This would be my fourth time seeing Manson, so I'm obviously a really big fan of his work. I am driving from Knoxville, so if you need a ride and aren't too far out of the way, I may be able to assist you. But if that makes you uncomfortable, I could always meet you there.
I am 19 years old and quite attractive, so if you're interested in having a one night date to the show, then just send me a private message and hopefully we can Skype or something and get to know one another better.
For legal purposes, you must be at least 18 years of age.

Thanks,
Richard

Cringeon
03-15-2013, 04:02 PM
Make sure you post your.dick so ladies don't get any surprises.

richard
03-15-2013, 04:13 PM
It's a give and take system.
If they feel comfortable sending naked pictures through private messages, then I can agree to do the same.
But a lot of woman are hesitant to have documented pictures of themselves naked online, so if they don't want to do that, then I can respect that as well.

richard
03-15-2013, 04:32 PM
Also, I should mention that this specific tour date in Cleveland has not yet been confirmed, however if it falls through I will be planning on catching the show in Rockford, IL.

Atom
03-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Classic richard.

richard
03-15-2013, 04:48 PM
Thanks.
What can I say? I much prefer seeing Manson with a cool girl than with my guy friends.
Provider module seemed like as good a place as any to coordinate such a meeting.

Tater
03-15-2013, 06:32 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me4qteTmbm1qgfv7q.gif

richard
03-15-2013, 06:44 PM
What's wrong with two consenting adults setting up a mutually beneficial social relationship in advance, so that once they arrive at their shared destination they don't have to worry about finding some random stranger to party with at the last minute?
Planning ahead seems like the way to go to me. Plus with technology these days, there's no reason you can't video chat someone on Skype for a bit and see if they'd be someone you'd be interested in having a night of fun with, which just adds to the concert-going experience in my opinion.

Norsefire
03-15-2013, 06:57 PM
It's always cool meeting up with people, but everyone should always use some caution, especially when it's someone people don't know, because you just never know who or what someone may be like or what they could do to someone.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loyncoFaf41qazkdco1_500.gif

I've had a lot of fun meeting members from here, so I hope you have a good time if you meet some other members.

richard
03-15-2013, 07:08 PM
I completely agree that members should be cautious in meeting people from online.
Hence the offer to meet in a public place, to skype video chat and get to know one another better, and of course the offer to respect the desires of what the other party wishes to consent to.

Zsa Zsa
03-15-2013, 07:16 PM
If anyone wants to meet up before the Cleveland show, but only so I can murder you, let me know. I'm willing to hang out with you, but I have to be able to kill you after the show.

FeedYourHead
03-15-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm in.

richard
03-15-2013, 08:09 PM
I'm in.

Is that addressed to me or Zsa Zsa?

If it is addressed to me, I'd be glad to get to know you better through PM or video chat. (Though probably not video chat tonight, as it is quite late where I live and there are people sleeping in the next room over.)

The Empirical Guy
03-15-2013, 08:18 PM
Has Provider Module really become a sort of Manson fan Craigslist now?

Cringeon
03-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Nothing attracts the ladies like a little creeper :D

richard
03-15-2013, 08:39 PM
Lol, it's a Marilyn Manson fan site with a specific department for meeting up with other Manson fans, what did you expect?
It's not like I got on here and said "Please send me naked pictures of yourself, your address, a list of your fears, etc..."
I've been courteous and respectful toward everyone so far, and have made no attempt to coerce anyone into doing anything they do not feel perfectly comfortable doing.

mr.svperstar13
03-15-2013, 08:39 PM
lol at this

Norsefire
03-15-2013, 08:43 PM
"Please send me naked pictures of yourself, your address, a list of your fears, etc..."

That might actually work.

richard
03-15-2013, 08:57 PM
I'm sorry, I thought I was in the company of mature adults, or at least adolescents who possessed some capacity for discussing mature subject matter. Though apparently, I was mistaken.

What is the point of having a meeting section if you are all just going to insult people who actually try to use it to meet people?
And so what if I said I wanted to meet a girl to have a night of fun with at the concert?
When did having fun/ consensual human sexuality become something to be ashamed of?
I don't mean to sound condescending, but this really is a very childish way for you to behave.

Once again, I have not made any attempt to coerce anyone into doing something that they don't feel perfectly comfortable doing, nor do I intend to.

Norsefire
03-15-2013, 09:10 PM
Some people are having a laugh, I was being serious. It's best to see what actual members are going to the shows by checking the tour threads and then arranging your meets inside those with those actually attending.

richard
03-15-2013, 09:20 PM
Thank you. I will certainly be sure to watch the threads for the upcoming OH and IL shows, as I will eventually be decide on one of them.

ThreeEyedGod
03-15-2013, 10:02 PM
Me! Maybe we can fuck afterwards?

richard
03-15-2013, 11:56 PM
Me! Maybe we can fuck afterwards?

I believe you are just kidding around with me, but on the off-chance that you are being serious, I'm sorry, but no.

It has nothing to do with you, and I'm sure you're a cool dude. I'm just not into men, personally.

ThreeEyedGod
03-16-2013, 01:25 AM
It's cool man.

S.D.
03-16-2013, 07:38 AM
You'll probably not have much luck with this on Provider Module, we don't allow women to register on the forum. The entire userbase is made up of men in their early fifties.

richard
03-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Lol. But I'm only 19, so that can't be true.

Dronepool
03-16-2013, 10:05 AM
http://bottomlesswit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/batman.jpeg

richard
03-16-2013, 10:10 AM
http://bottomlesswit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/batman.jpeg

Spam.

Emma
03-16-2013, 10:14 AM
Richard, the best advice we can give really, is each date of the current tour has its own thread, and people let others know they are attending. Meet ups with PM members are then sorted out in those threads. It does, even if that is not your intention, come across as a little creepy, signing onto a forum and asking for girls - strangers - to message you to go on a tour road trip. For your safety and those of everyone else, parttake in the forum, get to know the members and let others know in the thread of the date you are going, that you are attending.

richard
03-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Richard, the best advise we can give really, is each date of the current tour has its own thred, and people let other know they are attending. Meet ups with PM members are then sorted out in those threads. It does, even if that is not your intention, come across as a little creepy, signing onto a forum and asking for girls - strangers - to message you to go on a tour road trip. For your safety and those of everyone else, parttake in the forum, get to know the members and let others know in the thread of the date you are going, that you are attending.

I appreciate your advice and will try to come across a little better in the future, though I feel I have done everything possible to be safe by repeatedly stating that I would like to live video chat and get to know the person well, and would also be perfectly comfortable meeting them at the show so that it is in a public place. (I only offered the ride to be nice, if they don't want to ride together, I am completely comfortable with meeting them there.)
I will go the show date threads and ask around there some. So thanks for the advice.
If there's anything else you believe I can do to show other members that I respect them and value their safety, as well as my own, please let me know.

As I've stated before I'm not trying to pressure anyone into doing anything that would make them feel uncomfortable. Just trying to meet a cool adult female Manson fan to have someone to rock out with for a night.

Dronepool
03-16-2013, 01:45 PM
Spam.

It's called a joke.

Atom
03-16-2013, 02:46 PM
It's called a joke.

It's a quote from one of Frank Miller's comics setup as if it's through an IM. It's not funny and I'm not sure what it has to do with this sorry son of a bitch trying to hook up with random chicks on the internet.

So, it's not really a joke. But I sure as fuck hope this thread is. Sweet jesus...

Cringeon
03-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Lol if you cant get the connection between cruising a forum for pussy and the IM a/s/l bit, you're dumber than I thought.

richard
03-16-2013, 04:22 PM
sorry son of a bitch trying to hook up with random chicks on the internet.

So, it's not really a joke. But I sure as fuck hope this thread is. Sweet jesus...

What's wrong with someone trying to plan ahead?
I'm honestly shocked at the level of immaturity displayed by many of the users on this site.
As if asking some random girl at the show is perfectly acceptable, but asking one online—Oh God! How dare I?
Way to buy into a bunch of arbitrary moralistic bullshit.

FeedYourHead
03-16-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm honestly shocked at the level of immaturity displayed by many of the users on this site.

lol

S.D.
03-16-2013, 05:31 PM
Just trying to meet a cool adult female Manson fan to have someone to rock out with for a night.
There's a woman called Teena who goes to pretty much every Manson show she can attend, and enjoys pole-dancing, try and hook up with her.

I'm only 19, so that can't be true.
Well, you say you're nineteen, but that could be an illusion. Most members are nineteen when they join up, but we eventually discover they are in fact fifty-two and smeared heavily in baby oil. I know for a fact this is true of prominent users Kollaps, FeedYourHead, and Joker.

FeedYourHead
03-16-2013, 05:41 PM
Most members are nineteen when they join up, but we eventually discover they are in fact fifty-two and smeared heavily in baby oil. I know for a fact this is true of prominent users Kollaps, FeedYourHead, and Joker.

Don't be so proud of yourself, it's not like I put very much effort into hiding that fact.

But I think you forgot to add Shangri-5 to that list.

LittlePistol
03-18-2013, 03:15 PM
I feel like it crosses the border into creepsville when you specifically look for WOMEN to hang out at the show. Yeah like you said this is a Manson forum and sometimes the members like to meet up, make friends with common interests etc. You probably would have gotten a better reception had you just said does ANYONE want to meet up lol. Not saying there is anything wrong with wanting to meet a girl...but...you would probably have better luck being a tad more subtle.

Just....my owwwwwn personal opinion. (was tempted to write Jesus there...not gonna lie)

:)

Atom
03-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Lol if you cant get the connection between cruising a forum for pussy and the IM a/s/l bit, you're dumber than I thought.

Lol I got the connection, you fucking moron (we're allowed to insult each other, right? After all I am following by your example, Mr. Admin).

NapalmHeart
03-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Can someone archive this thread? You know, in case the content here ever gets deleted or something? I really want to show this to my grandchildren one day.

Zsa Zsa
03-18-2013, 06:10 PM
Most members are nineteen when they join up, but we eventually discover they are in fact fifty-two and smeared heavily in baby oil.

What the hell? I told you to keep that shit a secret!

Cringeon
03-18-2013, 08:01 PM
It's not funny and I'm not sure what it has to do with this sorry son of a bitch trying to hook up with random chicks on the internet.

Lol I got the connection, you fucking moron (we're allowed to insult each other, right? After all I am following by your example, Mr. Admin). Glad you figured it out :D

Golden Eel
03-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Listen here, new guy. You have to earn a reputation and respect on this forum before you can begin creeping on all the young, naive goth chicks here. Just ask Dv5, he'll set you straight and maybe even give you some pointers. FeedYourHead can vouch for his skills of seduction.

J.Lecter
03-18-2013, 10:59 PM
This is probably one of the best threads made in quite some time.
Good job richard!

DrClitoris
03-21-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm not a girl and I'm not from the USA but if you'll show me your feet and let me read you Bambi or the beautiful Swiss tale of Heidi I'll fly over with a wig.

Olivia
03-22-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm down for you to drive me to the show, but I expect compensation for the sex. And I will only go with you if we switch our gender performance for the night. This is key: YOU MUST CALL ME OLIVIA AND NOT MIND MY BOYFRIEND WATCHING.

marilynmansonsmysoulmate
04-11-2013, 10:05 PM
I entered Red Rocks comp to win tickets. Its about 20 hours away but winning would give me motivation to sacrifice getting there. And I entered two friends.