PDA

View Full Version : Masters of Madness [144]: Jun 13 2013 - Jacobs Pavillion at Nautica - Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Norsefire
03-15-2013, 05:08 PM
Thursday 13 June 2013
Masters of Madness - Shock Therapy Tour
Venue: Jacobs Pavillion at Nautica

Tour Date Announced by Nautica Entertainment (http://www.nauticaflats.com/events/month3)
Tickets On Sale March 22: http://concerts.livenation.com/event/05004A6781C541B8

Pre Sale March 21: http://wncx.cbslocal.com/2013/03/15/alice-cooper-announces-date-at-jacobs-pavilion-exclusive-ncx-presale-inside/

Members Attending:

Hazekiah
May Gunn
richard
Olivia
Zsa Zsa
E.Banks
red.
TH15x15xMYxOMeGA

richard
03-15-2013, 05:22 PM
I will also be attending. (Of course, I am assuming that this show has now officially been confirmed.)
As my other post mentioned, I am trying to find a female companion for the show, and can possibly give a ride to a girl who needs one.
Also, does anyone have a presale password?

Lillith
03-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Maybe. Will probably buy tickets for this one, just depends on my travel expenses.

Norsefire
03-15-2013, 05:41 PM
I will also be attending. (Of course, I am assuming that this show has now officially been confirmed.)
As my other post mentioned, I am trying to find a female companion for the show, and can possibly give a ride to a girl who needs one.
Also, does anyone have a presale password?

Show was announced by the venue, it's happening. But about 15 minutes after I shared the news on FB MM confirmed it by sharing it on his FB too.

Pre-sale information is in the link posted above.

Olivia
03-15-2013, 06:06 PM
Zsa Zsa and I are confirmed.

richard
03-15-2013, 06:12 PM
Pre-sale information is in the link posted above.

Thank you.
Also, I misspoke when I said I would be attending, I should have said I will likely be attending the show.
I've been online trying to coordinate the best show date to go with my summer college course schedule, which can be quite the hassle.
If I don't attend Cleveland, I should be at the one in Rockford, IL.

Olivia
03-15-2013, 06:24 PM
For those who don't feel like reading the article...

Internet Presale: Thursday March 21st 10a-10p Password: WNCX

E.Banks
03-16-2013, 06:56 AM
I will be attending this one also!

red.
03-16-2013, 01:58 PM
me and TH15x15xMYxOMeGA are goinnnnn!

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
03-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Looks like this has seating only right by the stage. I called ticketmaster and they said general admission is only at the back. Damn!

http://www.secure1.net/jacobspavilion/logo/media/Pavilion9.jpg
There's a picture of Jacob's Pavilion without seats in front of the stage, which would be great for is show, but I called ticketmaster to ask if the seats would be there (they are movable) and the lady said they would. Google "Jacobs Pavilion seating" to see pictures of it with the seats.

This is a bummer for sure.

Seating chart:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&biw=1024&bih=672&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=jacobs+pavilion+seating&oq=jacobs+pavilion+seat&gs_l=img.1.1.0i24l2.8256.14225.0.15916.17.14.0.3.3 .0.104.1083.13j1.14.0...0.0...1ac.1.6.img.h-1LbfIkoyg#

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
03-21-2013, 07:37 AM
Sorry for double post but who is the bastard that took my row F tickets on livenation when my time expired? I hate you! Now that my venting is over, me and red.

I hate livenation. Those stupid time limits kill me. I should get more than 3 minutes to decide if I want my tickets.

EDIT: Did an exchange and now we're in section 2, row G, seats 31 and 32 I believe. Better to be in row 7 than 11! Still
very salty about losing my 6th row tickets though haha.

Lillith
03-21-2013, 09:06 PM
^ Whoever had this bright idea {for pit/seats} deserves a fiery death! Now I have to get up to exchange the ticket!! :mad:

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
03-22-2013, 07:19 AM
Yeah I bet it's because Alice Cooper's fans might be a tad older and may want seats, but I'm sure not all of them do. All the respect to Cooper though, just wish we didn't have the seats. I love buying a GA ticket, getting there hours early, meeting other Manson fans, and then dashing to get the best spot possible. Those things are all part of the concert experience. Oh well though, no use complaining about it now that it's over with.

Olivia
03-22-2013, 08:17 AM
While fixed seating usually pisses me off, I can't complain this time. Zsa Zsa and I will be ROW B, SECTION TWO MOTHERFUCKERS. I knew waiting until general sale would be a good idea.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
03-22-2013, 11:20 AM
While fixed seating usually pisses me off, I can't complain this time. Zsa Zsa and I will be ROW B, SECTION TWO MOTHERFUCKERS. I knew waiting until general sale would be a good idea.
I went on right at 10am this morning and got row G. I think ticketmaster's "best available" seat thing is a little messed up. For Indians games I know they show you exactly which seats are available and you can choose which on you want. I wish Ticketmaster could be more like that. They could get a map from the venue and have it include individual seats that are available or not (one color means taken and one color means available, or something like that). This would take away the confusion of what "best available" floor seat means. But hey, at least I have tickets. This will be a fun show!

Lillith
03-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Also yes I am going to this show. Hopefully the seats are moveable/will be moved when Manson goes on stage. I just find it hard to picture him going stage with people sitting down and chairs getting in the way.

Olivia
03-22-2013, 03:34 PM
Also yes I am going to this show. Hopefully the seats are moveable/will be moved when Manson goes on stage. I just find it hard to picture him going stage with people sitting down and chairs getting in the way.

I find it hard to imagine that several hundred people would be displaced during the theoretical move of seats... Especially since we were all charged for specific seat tiers.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
03-22-2013, 03:37 PM

They aren't THAT movable haha. It's either they choose to have them there for that day or they decide to remove them. I called the venue about a week ago and they will be having them. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news again! I wish it wasn't this way but we'll all still have an awesome time. I bet our butts will never even touch the seats we pay $74 for, but whatever it takes to be close to the stage at a Manson show, that's what I do. :)

E.Banks
03-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Section 1 row B seats 1 and 2

E.Banks
03-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Does anyone want to get together for drinks, or food before the show?

E.Banks
04-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Just picked up my VIP package for this show.

darluh
05-12-2013, 08:41 AM
This place sucks, not going to spend $$$ and not able to be in the 1-2nd row.

Lillith
05-12-2013, 04:17 PM
I have an extra ticket for Row K if there are any takers.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
05-14-2013, 05:33 AM
This place sucks, not going to spend $$$ and not able to be in the 1-2nd row.

Yeah it really does suck that most of thevenues for this tour are sit-down. I'd have to guess it's because of Alice Cooper's fans being a little older. But hey, I'm still doing 2 shows this tour. I just hate paying more money for a ticket that doesn't even get me close to the stage. I was even more pissed that Ticketmaster screwed me over twice. (I initially had row 4 to this show and row 1 to the Syracuse show, now I have row 6 or 8 to cleveland and row 4 to Syracuse)

E.Banks
05-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Why does this venue suck? I have never been to this one, so I am curious.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
05-15-2013, 07:52 AM
E. Banks: I don't think Darla was saying that the venue itself sucks, just that it sucks to have seating at a Manson show. As I said in an earlier post, the seats at this venue are able to be removed, but they are not for this show. That is what upsets me the most, especially since we have to pay more to be further away from the stage than if we bought a GA ticket and got there early. But at this point, I'm over it and ready to have a great time at this show and at the Syracuse show :)

I think I've been to this venue before and it was pretty cool. I'm pretty sure it is right on the river!

E.Banks
05-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Yes I think its on the river, and I agree about the seats! Granted I prefer club shows, I wont complain to much, I am looking forward to all the times I get to see him this tour, I wish it ended in Vegas, I need another excuse to go back.

OmegasTits
05-22-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm confirmed for sure.

My Mom, Uncle, and stepdad are going to see Alice, and I'm taking my two little brothers to see Manson. Finally, my Mom has a reason to drag herself to a Manson show.

I also got my little brothers and myself VIP passes ($OUCH$) to meet him before the show, and they have no idea. They're going to shit brix when we get into the VIP line, or however long it takes them to realize why we aren't waiting with the rest of the crowd!

Anybody from the Youngstown show from last year going? I met some pretty cool kats.

E.Banks
05-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Omegas, I was at Youngstown last year, but I don't believe we met.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
05-28-2013, 08:13 AM
Omegas, me and my boyfriend (username red.) were at the Youngstown show. We decided to get the VIP tickets for another show we're going to that is GA (Buffalo). We figured it would be more worth it at a show that early entry actually means something haha. I hate that we have seats at this show! view previous posts in is thread to understand my hatred.

But yeah, we'll still be at this one a little early to just meet people and hang out before the show. Hopefully we'll see you around!

OmegasTits
05-29-2013, 06:43 PM
Omegas, I was at Youngstown last year, but I don't believe we met.

Did you have a VIP pass? I was the spikey headed guy with the black sleeveless shirt and Final Fantasy 8 tattoo.

Omegas, me and my boyfriend (username red.) were at the Youngstown show. We decided to get the VIP tickets for another show we're going to that is GA (Buffalo). We figured it would be more worth it at a show that early entry actually means something haha. I hate that we have seats at this show! view previous posts in is thread to understand my hatred.

But yeah, we'll still be at this one a little early to just meet people and hang out before the show. Hopefully we'll see you around!

What were you guys wearing? I was with my boyfriend for a while in the main lobby with the regular ticket holders, and then I went to the VIP line.

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
06-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Yeah we had VIP. I was a girl with blonde hair wearing a born villain shirt, and my boyfriend is really Russian looking and was wearing some plain colored t shirt. Not exactly the people whose outfits stood out the most haha.

Ceratina
06-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Hope you all have an awesome time and, as usual, I'd love to hear about your VIP experiences!

Hazekiah
06-13-2013, 02:15 PM
My Mom, Uncle, and stepdad are going to see Alice, and I'm taking my two little brothers to see Manson. Finally, my Mom has a reason to drag herself to a Manson show.

I also got my little brothers and myself VIP passes ($OUCH$) to meet him before the show, and they have no idea. They're going to shit brix when we get into the VIP line, or however long it takes them to realize why we aren't waiting with the rest of the crowd!

Haha, that sounds fucking awesome! Hell, yeah. Also, in case no one mentioned it, you can generally get a m&g pic with your entire group after you've done your individual shots, just speak up and let 'em know you're interested and they're pretty cool about it.

Hope everyone has fun!

If anyone wants to hang a bit or just say HI then I'll be the pigtailed douchebag in the Cub Scout shirt with the hot bitch on my arm.

:)

Olivia
06-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Zsa Zsa and I are here. Second row! We'll be tweeting (@esuckslamb) any setlist changes.

jembliss
06-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Me and my husband aren't going to this show but there is a solo show happening in Omaha, NE. on the 3rd that we will be attending. I was just wondering how much earlier do they let the VIP's get into the show and will it include rehearsal? Hope everyone has a kick ass time at the show tonite upload a lot of pics and videos for everyone to see! :)

Haz will you be attending our show and do you have VIP access? Hope to see you there!

Olivia
06-13-2013, 06:12 PM
MM show ovah. Did GBWW. Had some, uhh, difficulties with mOBSCENE. And apparently an audience member contributed to the busting of his lip.

Zsa Zsa
06-13-2013, 06:14 PM
MM show ovah. Did GBWW. Had some, uhh, difficulties with mOBSCENE. And apparently an audience member contributed to the busting of his lip.

He also sang the Prelude from Portrait before mOBSCENE. I have a video of the whole song.

Edit: Spencer's bottom keyboard fell off really early on, but he handled it like a goddamn champion. Fred was amazing, as always.

Wonderful, amazing show. I think the best I've seen.

Heather Quick
06-13-2013, 06:56 PM
He also sang the Prelude from Portrait before mOBSCENE. I have a video of the whole song.

Edit: Spencer's bottom keyboard fell off really early on, but he handled it like a goddamn champion. Fred was amazing, as always.

Wonderful, amazing show. I think the best I've seen.

Need the video NOOOOW!!

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
06-13-2013, 09:52 PM
Great show! Many, many technical difficulties, but they pulled it off! Everyone in the band was definitely on their game tonight. Manson was very interactive with the crowd. He posed for pictures, sang to specific people, and even took this girl who was on the phone's phone and started talking and singing to the person on the other end. I'll post pictures tomorrow or the next day. My boyfriend and I got to meet Fred and take a picture with him. Then we were just standing around and some guy delivered 2 bass pics to me and my boyfriend. Fred is such a nice guy! Hugh was also around of course. Got a picture with him. He was wearing a "chicks like dicks" shirt haha.

"Technical difficulties" that I noticed: A fan accidentally hit Manson's mic into his mouth and busted his lip, the bottom keyboard completely came off and stopped working, and also some miscommunications between Manson and the band during mOBSCENE.

OmegasTits
06-14-2013, 01:00 AM
I honestly wasn't expecting the show to be this good, I'm totally blown away. His voice sounded as good as it did back in the day, and he was really, really screaming. He did the Prelude from POAAM before Mobscene (I think), brought back the stilts for Sweet Dreams, stood at the podium during Irresponsible Hate Anthem. Oh yeah, and there were a few technical difficulties.

The meet and greet fucking sucked. I'm too pissed off and tired to go into details right now, except that I think wearing a belt that belonged to Pogo made it all the more awkward.

Here's an inaccurate setlist from memory. I'm sure the order is fucked up, but here is what I remember. I'll post more later after I wind down.

Angel with the Scabbed Wings
The Dope Show
Disposable Teens
No Reflection
Rock is Dead
Mobscene
Great Big White World
Sweet Dreams
Personal Jesus
This is the New Shit
The Beautiful People

NapalmHeart
06-14-2013, 01:10 AM
Well, you met Manson, so it can't have been that bad. The show looks great from what I've seen, but what exactly happened to his lip? Also, I'm surprised the keyboard couldn't get fixed. It's been loose for a while now, it was just a matter of time for it to break lol

OmegasTits
06-14-2013, 01:16 AM
Well, you met Manson, so it can't have been that bad.

Not my first time meeting him.

Cringeon
06-14-2013, 06:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0vlZUAOE9I

AppleOfSodom
06-14-2013, 07:13 AM
for some reason mobscene was a disaster lol

Zsa Zsa
06-14-2013, 08:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0vlZUAOE9I

Hey, that's my video! I recorded pretty much only the songs I've not heard live this tour, including the Prelude. I honestly only kept recording because of the Prelude. There's a video forGreat Big White World that will be up some time later tonight. I recorded Eighteen, and a handful of Alice songs, also.

So goddamn excited about the Prelude... <3

Norsefire
06-14-2013, 08:34 AM
for some reason mobscene was a disaster lol

I can't totally work out what he's saying but I think he was singing about being on a big chair?

Slick
06-14-2013, 09:01 AM
Prelude sounds awesome and mOBSCENE is good live too. I'm just not totally sure they go well together live. I think its cool to see prelude included, and I thought Manson did well with it! Hopefully the pairing of Prelude and mOBSCENE will grow on me!

Norsefire
06-14-2013, 09:16 AM
I wonder if it was actually planned though or if he just threw it in there because he felt like it. It might not be a thing he's doing.

Scorpion
06-14-2013, 09:57 AM
Busted lip-Pistol Whipped jokes are too predictable, aren't they?

Hazekiah
06-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Being treated to "Prelude (The Family Trip)" as an intro/medley for the first time since 2005 and anything off Portrait of an American Family for the first time since 2007 was a real joy, I'm SO excited to see everyone dicussing it here already! I don't expect it to remaim part of the set, though...I'd imagine it was just added as a wink-and-nod since it was a hometown show with his old friends and family present.May Gunn and I got to hang out with Manzin, Hugh, Gina, Lillith, and OmegasTits, who was nice enough to invite the two of us to his place afterward to talk about Manson and the show and stuff over drinks. Good times and good peeps and a GREAT fucking show! \m/

LittlePistol
06-14-2013, 02:15 PM
SO jealous I couldn't make it out to this show. It sounds like everyone had an awesome time!

Maybe its just me (doubt it) but I could listen to Manson just go off the rails and talk utter nonsense to the backing track/band for the entire show. I find it hilarious and highly entertaining.

Can't wait to see more videos! :)

jembliss
06-14-2013, 08:50 PM
Anymore videos for this show?

OmegasTits
06-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Any Manson fan is welcome at Casa de Tits. You guys were awesome.

It was great talking with you guys and everybody else at the show! I never, ever have the chance to meet other fans. It feels so refreshing to know that I'm not the only one who still adores Manson after all these years. I wish I could have gone to all the old shows when I was a worm.

Deadite
06-14-2013, 10:19 PM
I can't totally work out what he's saying but I think he was singing about being on a big chair?

That's what I heard. Saying he has the biggest chair or something like that. Also saying he can sing when he wants too. At the end when he tossed the Mic in Twiggy' s direction, I thought oh no!! Even Twiggy turned around when it hit the ground. Not saying anything what have happened but glad it didn't hit him.

During what song was it did his lip get busted?

ScorchMuffinz
06-14-2013, 11:29 PM
The meet and greet fucking sucked. I'm too pissed off and tired to go into details right now, except that I think wearing a belt that belonged to Pogo made it all the more awkward.

So what happened with the meet and greet?

TheDrugsLikeMe
06-15-2013, 06:29 AM
Does anyone know which song they were doing when the keyboard broke? Just curious

Norsefire
06-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Not sure if he's done this before, but ever since the Born Villain trailer I've been expecting Marilyn Manson to have balloons tied round his neck when he went out on tour, and he put them round his neck at this show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puo7DonJk18

I could be wrong, because you can't see any balloons in the Born Villain trailer, but it's always seemed to me that Manson probably had balloons tied round his neck during this scene.

http://www.providermodule.com/videography/images/bv/10.jpg

NapalmHeart
06-15-2013, 12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D09oDgdU7SI

Kickass performance

LittlePistol
06-15-2013, 01:34 PM
I thought in the video of Mobscene he was looking over towards his sound guys and I heard something like 'I can't hear you because im in a big chair'. Something along those lines. The microphone tossing was funny, and.....I am super jealous about the hat tossing hahaha.

After watching the IHA video, it looks like he is trying to communicate with sound guys as well. I wonder if they were/are having trouble with the outdoor venues? It sounded a little...echo-ey?

Zsa Zsa
06-15-2013, 05:22 PM
As I already briefly touched on right after the show, I felt it would be best to wait a few days to actually post a full write up.

The evening got off to a rough start because of shitty traffic, forcing Olivia and myself to miss the opening band, to neither of our chagrins. We ended up parking in a really ghetto looking parking lot that legit gave us both feelings that we'd come back to see the car broken into. By the time we'd made it inside the venue, and to our seats, we'd noticed that everyone around us were clearly not there for Manson, which definitely showed during his performance. The guy directly in front of me was a really tall, bearded guy who managed to give me not only the setlist, but a Twiggy pick, as well. [That guy pretty much ended up being our hero, considering all of the stuff he was giving us.]

The show started off well, and there was no real issues in his performance, with the exception of the mOBSCENE ordeal. But, having Prelude (The Family Trip) before the song more than made up for it, especially since I've heard that song at every fucking Manson show I've been to, at this point. I felt a lot of attention was paid to the audience, and I definitely know he looked at me/pointed at me a few times during the show. Twiggy was on the other side of the stage, which meant there wasn't any real interaction there for us, as we were right in front of Fred.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/996792_10151492424207123_187754532_n.jpg

Fred, man. That guy has stage presence like a motherfucker. When you notice that he is blankly staring directly at you, and continues to do so the entire time between a song, it is just fucking eerie. That dude can not ever be allowed to leave this fucking band. All of the members looked really into the music, and seemed to be really comfortable at playing their part, but Fred was just on a whole different level that night. It is an honor, now, that Manson told me my shoes were like Fred's.

The whole thing just makes me want to see the band again, and I definitely need to be in the second fucking row again, because that shit is the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4opozrixxA

TheDrugsLikeMe
06-15-2013, 09:25 PM
I thought in the video of Mobscene he was looking over towards his sound guys and I heard something like 'I can't hear you because im in a big chair'. Something along those lines. The microphone tossing was funny, and.....I am super jealous about the hat tossing hahaha.

After watching the IHA video, it looks like he is trying to communicate with sound guys as well. I wonder if they were/are having trouble with the outdoor venues? It sounded a little...echo-ey?

All I could make out was 'be a chair be be a chair' at the end of his little rant thingy haha

OmegasTits
06-16-2013, 12:04 PM
So what happened with the meet and greet?

I'm just going to paste what I sent to AIW in an email.

I had purchased 3 VIP packages for myself and my two younger brothers for the Marilyn Manson/Alice Cooper concert in Cleveland, OH on June 13th. This was my second Marilyn Manson concert that I had attended with a VIP pass I purchased from you. I'm extremely disappointed with my "experience" compared to the last, although some factors are contributed to the venue being outdoors while my previous experience took place at an indoor venue. Also a significant difference is that this time, I had paid a total of $450 for two 12 year old boys to have the most memorable concert of their lives by meeting their idol, and to give them the opportunities that I didn't have growing up. It was all to be a surprise as they did not know I had bought VIP passes.

Here are my main complaints.
On your website, the description states that the VIP packages are to include:
- Priority Early Entry Show Access
- Exclusive Merch Item
- Exclusive Limited Edition T-shirt
- Official VIP Laminate
- Meet Marilyn Manson (Photograph + Signature)
- Rockstar VIP Service Provided By The One and Only GT

First of all, the venue, Jacobs Pavillion, did not offer standing admission, which would have tremendously enhanced the experience with "priority early entry show access". Since GA was far in the back of the venue, and since the floor seats (where we were seated) were randomly assigned to each ticket holder, early show access was pointless. That's one major negative factor.

Secondly, there was no exclusive merch item. The only contents in all three of our VIP merchandise bags were the exclusive limited edition t-shirt and the official VIP laminate. Nothing else. At the last show on Oct. 15th last year, I received a Marilyn Manson 'mask' along with the former items described. At this point, I was beginning to feel ripped-off and questioned whether or not my little brothers were getting the full experience that $450 can offer.

Lastly was the the actual meet-and-greet itself. We waited for over an hour standing in line, not knowing what was going on. On the other side of the bleachers to our left, stage crew and musicians were performing sound check at incredibly loud levels to the point where people could not hold conversations. The tent in which Marilyn Manson was sitting was a few feet ahead of the line. My brothers were extremely nervous but excited and had finally collected their thoughts on what they wanted to say. The absolute second that we entered the tent, music started blaring from sound check and cut my brother off when he tried to say hello. Twiggy the guitarist was not present as he was for previous meet and greets, which was another let down. All that took place was an awkward nod from Manson, a handshake, and an autograph all within less than 30 seconds... and then staff hastily dismissed us without either Manson nor us getting to speak while a few others before us had spent well over a minute with Manson.

We got back in line for the pictures, my brothers were able to exchange a few words with Manson, although he seemed preoccupied and pressed for time. We took our pictures and were dumped off to do whatever we wanted until the show started.

We spent over three hours waiting for 1 minute and 28 seconds with Marilyn Manson. This is not worth $450 for two children and an adult.

The few positive comments I have are that our lead staff was a very nice girl and was very polite and professional. The bottled water was also nice.

Because this VIP experience did not meet my expectations, I'm inclined to not purchase another VIP package from Adventures in Wonderland unless I'm compensated or services are improved.

Regards,
Tits
************************************************** *********************************

Ok, so some good things happened in Cleveland that didn't happen in Youngstown. Not necessarily anything to do with the VIP experience (more like Slightly Important Person experience).

First off, Manson was fucking AMAZING compared to the show in Youngstown. I was VERY happy with the show and seeing all the old stage props.

Second, Hugh was walking around and was nice enough to pose for a picture with Mike and Brad. They were probably the happiest kids there.

Lastly, my big accomplishment. I was curious as to what brand of absinthe Manson drinks when it's not his own. In Youngstown, it was a Verte absinthe. At this show, he was drinking the red kind. I walked over to the tent as they were taking it down and I asked the staff girl to read the label. Even better, she grabbed the bottle and handed it to me.
Me: "Ah, I see. Thank you very much, here's this back."
Lady: "I was going to throw it out"
Me: "You don't throw out absinthe!!"
Lady: "Well keep it then, but you better hide it and take it back to your car. You can't have glass bottles in the venue."
Me: "Holy shit, THANK YOU!"

Thank god I was wearing the baggy 'Tripp' pants I had just bought, because it was a pretty big bottle. I ended up running to the bathroom, finishing off the rest (undiluted, but you can't let that shit go to waste), and sticking it up my pant leg then tying the elastic at the bottom of the leg to keep it from falling out. Now here I was, walking past security guards while very obviously hiding something very big in my pants.....:cool:

I finally get to the gate and saw something that I did not notice. There was a signed posted that basically said no re-admittance. "SHIT!" I thought, I have to walk past all those security guards again! So I somehow made it back to my seat and had my mom assist in better concealing my treasure. All was good and I have it sitting now in my bedroom with my assortment of bottle collections.

I also met some pretty cool people, I don't know any Manson fans in my area.

Oh yeah, in case you were wondering, the red brand of absinthe is called Serpis Absinth, and here's a link if you want to try it.

http://www.absinthe.de/absinthe/absinthe-nach-herkunft/spanien/licoras-sinc/31/absinthe-serpis-65

Norsefire
06-16-2013, 12:15 PM
The volume of sound checks interfering with your experience sounds annoying with not being able to talk to Manson properly. That could have probably been better organised.

The exclusive piece of merch this time is a poster and AIW are mailing it out to people. It seems some people asked at the venue and were told and others asked on FB and were told there. They probably should have told all of you by email so you knew it's still part of the deal, it's just delayed.

I think complaining Twiggy isn't part of the meet and greet isn't really a worthy complaint. Twiggy was never part of it, he just happened to be there on the US dates last year and I think just in London, UK for the European dates. I don't think Twiggy has been part of the M+G at all this year, but then you're not paying to meet him, if you do meet him or anyone else it's just a total bonus. If anyone is expecting Twiggy or anyone else to be there, you're going to be let down.

Edit:
BTW cool story on the bonus bottle of Marilyn Manson's absinthe!

OmegasTits
06-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Actually, if the meet and greet is before the show, Twiggy doesn't show up. But if it's AFTER the show, I was told that he will present. I personally don't think that's fair though, because I was expecting the same group as last time. After all, Marilyn Manson is also the name of the band, which Twiggy is a part of.

I also agree with you about the organization part. Nobody had told me anything about a poster.

Norsefire
06-16-2013, 12:38 PM
Actually, if the meet and greet is before the show, Twiggy doesn't show up. But if it's AFTER the show, I was told that he will present. I personally don't think that's fair though, because I was expecting the same group as last time. After all, Marilyn Manson is also the name of the band, which Twiggy is a part of.

I also agree with you about the organization part. Nobody had told me anything about a poster.

Well there has been some after show meet and greets, as the schedules got altered and Twiggy didn't show up for them. But like I say, he was never advertised to be there so no one was paying for him to be there.
If it was Marilyn Manson the band then you'd expect everyone and not just Twiggy to be there, but it isn't you're paying to meet Marilyn Manson the man. I guess it's just one of those things that they share the same name if anyone gets confused as to if they're meeting just him or him and the rest of the band.
But unless AIW actually told you Twiggy was going to be there, I don't think it's their fault if he isn't.

If you use Facebook check out the AIW page, people have asked about the additional merch on there and got the responses about it being a poster.
https://www.facebook.com/WonderlandAdventure

OmegasTits
06-16-2013, 12:55 PM
I know that Twiggy not being there is not the fault of the meet and greet, but it still sucked ass. And if I ran my own company, I'd be on top of that shit and have better descriptions and organization. Some bands have synonymous names with the lead singer, I'd be descriptive and let customers know exactly who they are paying to meet.

LittlePistol
06-16-2013, 02:43 PM
That sucks that you had a rough experience.

I have been through it twice, with little to no complaints. I agree that it was a little annoying to not be told anything about the 'merchandise' item.

As far as sound check during meet and greet...it hasn't been a problem at either of the venues I did it at. However I will say that the music they play when you are in seeing him is a tad loud. It makes it hard to hear anything, but who am I kidding I am struggling to find words anyways :).

NapalmHeart
06-16-2013, 02:43 PM
It states "Meet Marilyn Manson" and that's what you get. If you ask them, they will tell you that. Sucks that in this case the soundcheck was loud and everything was a bit hurried, but that's not their fault. They have to organize every single night at venues they probably have never been to and try their best to figure shit out. I think that getting early entrance, a shirt, a laminate and whatever else is in the 2013 goodie bag alone is worth the money. Plus meeting Manson, him signing your stuff and a photo or 2 with him, perfect deal for me.

Heather Quick
06-16-2013, 04:00 PM
The only thing I have to complain about the M&G in London last year is that we didn't get the early access. The doors were opened about 6:15pm or something and everyone climbed the stairs inside the venue at the same time, which sucked, but the meet & greet itself was great. We had enough time to talk to Manson and Twiggy (yes, it was the last time he showed up, I was lucky) and take the pictures. The place they chose to do it at O2 Arena was great too. It was a big room and had a lot of bottled waters and even a couch. Jason and Fred showed up there and talked to and took pictures with everyone who wanted. Really kind guys

It's sad to know what happened this time to you, OmegasTits, it was supposed to be a unforgettable experience for your younger brothers :/

OmegasTits
06-16-2013, 04:21 PM
It states "Meet Marilyn Manson" and that's what you get.

I find that very shallow. Ok, yeah, I fucking met Marilyn Manson. Big fucking deal, I don't care. I've met him before, and the previous time was great. I was in the room for maybe 10 minutes tops and had a chance to talk to him. This time we didn't. They couldn't give an extra minute to make up for the time that we got drowned out by blaring speakers? Bullshit. Also take into consideration that this time I didn't pay for just myself, it was for two younger kids whom I wanted to have the same awesome party with Manson as I did, which didn't happen. Of course they were happy because they met him, but it could have been better. What you don't understand is that I'm not bashing AIW and calling them out, I'm simply describing my experience. They ask for feedback, and that's what THEY got. It shouldn't have cost the same because each venue is different, which they should have looked into beforehand.

You can't tell me that you wouldn't be pissed too.

LittlePistol
06-16-2013, 06:39 PM
I find that very shallow. Ok, yeah, I fucking met Marilyn Manson. Big fucking deal, I don't care. I've met him before, and the previous time was great.

If its not a big deal and you don't care then why pitch a fit? Did they meet MM? Did he sign things? Did they get pictures?

Well...then you got what you paid for. I was sympathetic to your experience but now...not so much. You are ranting because your brothers didn't get to spend 10 minutes with him? Seriously? Other than people who get invited back after the show, I have never seen nor heard of anyone getting to spend 10 minutes (an awfully short 'party' I might add) with him during the signing. His assistant would lose his mind before that happened.

Any of us are lucky that he has even done so many meet and greets. There are a lot of people that WISH they could meet him or shake hands with him. If he seemed rushed, maybe he was. Maybe hes tired (god forbid)..but the point is...your brothers still got to meet the man. As for the cost....no one MADE you pay that much $$. I had seats at my venue so the early entrance didn't make any difference at all. Who the hell cares? Did you not know ahead of time that you had a seat?

As for just describing your experience because they ask for feedback...yeah its one thing to send them an email but I believe it is 'calling them out' when you go on a tangent on a message board.

OmegasTits
06-17-2013, 06:38 AM
LittlePistol huh? Well, I guess the only thing between our love is your level of reading comprehension, blatant imprudence, and this strange implication that I want sympathy from somebody who wasn't even at the fucking show. I had plenty of that from other customers who were actually there standing in line with me complaining about the same fucking shit.

If its not a big deal and you don't care then why pitch a fit? Did they meet MM? Did he sign things? Did they get pictures?
If you consider a nod, handshake, and an autograph meeting him, then yes, whereas I had was able to chat for at least a minute and say thanks for everything he's done the last time we "met". They weren't able to do that, and that's what they were looking forward to, not just an autograph and a picture. Wow, you really don't get it.

Any of us are lucky that he has even done so many meet and greets. There are a lot of people that WISH they could meet him or shake hands with him. If he seemed rushed, maybe he was. Maybe hes tired (god forbid)..but the point is...your brothers still got to meet the man. As for the cost....no one MADE you pay that much $$.

I don't fucking care how many people wish they could meet him. He's getting paid money to be there, and I'm the one dishing it out. Why don't you cough up $450 to sweat your ass off for three hours to meet Manson for less than two minutes, then we'll talk. And no, my point isn't that my brothers got to meet him, they barely did. It was bullshit. Once again, for the third time, I bought these tickets not for me, but for two of my brothers. I've had my meet and greet with Manson, they haven't. If it were not for that fact, I wouldn't even bought a pass for myself, I had no choice.

As for the cost....nobody MADE you you pay that much $$."
Yeah you're absolutely right, I could have just handed them 20 bucks instead of the full $450. They don't give a shit about organization, why would they care about money? Silly me.

Well...then you got what you paid for.

The website states very clearly that the package includes an "Exclusive Merch Item". When they handed us our bags, it wasn't in there. Since I didn't know it's supposedly mailed, and I still haven't gotten it, then technically I did NOT get what I paid for.

You are ranting because your brothers didn't get to spend 10 minutes with him?

No, I'm ranting because it fucking sucked.

Seriously?

Yes.

Other than people who get invited back after the show
For free.

I have never seen nor heard of anyone getting to spend 10 minutes (an awfully short 'party' I might add) with him during the signing

How hilarious that you mention how short the 'party' was, because I thought the same damn thing, but that's how it was described in the email. OH WAIT!!!

Well...then you got what you paid for. :(

And yeah, we didn't have a little tent in Youngstown, we had a big room with candles and music, with about 7-10 people in line inside the room with Manson and Twggy in full view the entire time we were in there. Manson and Twiggy chatted with each person for about a minute, plus the photo shoot. That's actually over ten minutes. I'll also add that Manson talked to people in the line too.

As for just describing your experience because they ask for feedback...yeah its one thing to send them an email but I believe it is 'calling them out' when you go on a tangent on a message board.

But it's ok for you to call ME out and rant when someone else expresses their opinion on something in which they spent over $500. Who the hell are you to tell me I'm wrong? I have every motherfucking right to bitch as I please, and I don't remember asking for your opinion, hypocrite.

Bottom line: I don't care who's fault it is or isn't. The fact is the meet and greet sucked. I'll say it again, IT. SUCKED. You weren't there.

GET OVER IT.

LittlePistol
06-17-2013, 02:35 PM
L....O.....L

Cleeeeeaarly I am the one who needs to learn to get over things.

Hahaha

NapalmHeart
06-17-2013, 04:48 PM
I don't know how old your brothers are, and I stopped reading the last long posts here, all I know is that (I'm assuming they're quite young) I would have been super fucking happy to meet Manson at that age, even if it was just for a few seconds. They got their photos, memorabilia, and memories of meeting Marilyn Manson and seeing a great fucking show, and I think they were super happy after that. Unless of course, you told them how shitty it was compared to your previous meet and greet, that might have slightly ruined it for them lol

OmegasTits
06-17-2013, 07:03 PM
I don't know how old your brothers are, and I stopped reading the last long posts here, all I know is that (I'm assuming they're quite young) I would have been super fucking happy to meet Manson at that age, even if it was just for a few seconds. They got their photos, memorabilia, and memories of meeting Marilyn Manson and seeing a great fucking show, and I think they were super happy after that. Unless of course, you told them how shitty it was compared to your previous meet and greet, that might have slightly ruined it for them lol

OR get cut off when you try to thank him. But whatever, it seems everywhere I post there's always some retard(s) that feels the need to take what was clearly written and butcher it out of context to fill whatever void they have. I don't know. Maybe it's because I can actually afford it, which kinda makes sense because apparently, some fans are desperate enough to kiss the dirt that Manson spits on.

OmegasTits
06-17-2013, 07:04 PM
Well, I guess this is what happens when you complain about an opportunity that only a rabid fangirl could dream of. Manson is a human being, not a product, which is exactly how this m&g was handled. I could understand how my ranting would piss someone off who's mindset is at that level, so I'm just going to let it go.

OmegasTits
06-17-2013, 07:05 PM
L....O.....L

Cleeeeeaarly I am the one who needs to learn to get over things.

Hahaha

Or learn to mind your own fucking business.

NapalmHeart
06-17-2013, 09:15 PM
I don't think anyone has attacked you here. This is a message board, if you don't like hearing other people's opinions, you shouldn't post here. Reading your posts kind of makes minding our own business impossible since you put yours out there. This neither means we're retards nor that we're kissing the dirt Manson spits on.

Whatever, I hope that one day you'll get over this experience and I really hope your negativity hasn't affected your brothers' experience, I'm sure that they had one of the best days in their lives.

LittlePistol
06-17-2013, 10:44 PM
Hahaha....when you put something out on the internet you are opening yourself up to other peoples opinions. So..telling me to mind my own business just makes you look even more ignorant and rude. Trust me you didn't need any additional help on that front.

Hey great, you can totally afford it. Then stop bitching about how much money you had to spend lol.

Honestly, if you showed one ounce of the rudeness,arrogance, and whiny holier-than-thou attitude at the show that you have shown here...no wonder they rushed you right on through. I concur with NapalmHeart that hopefully your brothers experience wasn't ruined by your negativity.

Mugwump
06-17-2013, 11:08 PM
Clearly, if your favorite artist is willing to pimp himself out for meet & greets - he's only interested in your money.

I don't know how people can't realize that. Sorry.

OmegasTits
06-18-2013, 04:40 PM
Hahaha....when you put something out on the internet you are opening yourself up to other peoples opinions. So..telling me to mind my own business just makes you look even more ignorant and rude. Trust me you didn't need any additional help on that front.

Hey great, you can totally afford it. Then stop bitching about how much money you had to spend lol.

Honestly, if you showed one ounce of the rudeness,arrogance, and whiny holier-than-thou attitude at the show that you have shown here...no wonder they rushed you right on through. I concur with NapalmHeart that hopefully your brothers experience wasn't ruined by your negativity.

I probably should apologize. I kind of over-reacted, so yeah, I apologize for being rude. I was up all night working third shift and already in a bad mood when I read those responses. Truth be told I didn't say a word to staff because I was aware that it might ruin the experience. I still hold my opinion that it was rushed and unorganized and nowhere near as fun as it was last time. I was hoping to get the same experience for them and I waited a long time keeping the M&G a secret until we got to the concert and I had high expectations. I was just extremely disappointed and let down. Yeah, they had fun and it was without a doubt the best concert experience they've had, but it didn't go the way I wanted it to.

Lillith
07-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Does anyone have video of the Beautiful People, the only one I've found youtube is so/so quality. Mainly because he is blowing kiss's to Gina & I.

OmegasTits
07-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Does anyone have video of the Beautiful People, the only one I've found youtube is so/so quality. Mainly because he is blowing kiss's to Gina & I.

I can check my brother's camera, he filmed the entire show, however, we went up to the GA bleachers because we couldn't see (should have just went up to the stage). It might not be the quality you are looking for.

Lillith
07-02-2013, 12:06 PM
I can check my brother's camera, he filmed the entire show, however, we went up to the GA bleachers because we couldn't see (should have just went up to the stage). It might not be the quality you are looking for.

It doesn't have to be up close or anything, as it's clear and all. The one on YT was from weird side angle.

Hazekiah
04-18-2014, 01:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Bl8Sz2Sgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3fauu8v4OU