PDA

View Full Version : Errher

Shangri-LIE
04-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Trying. First attempt. Disconnect. Signal unidentified. Unknown issue. Reaching out to you. Reconnect. Getting through. You look surprised. Booted again.

I shoot my beam. You look terrified. Where've you gone this time? Come around. Come around again. Unrecognizable friend. It's me. You thought it was the end. Years ago. Your fear. Time is not linear.

I mean no harm. Here for repair. Satellite fall back to me. I can't make it to you anymore but I can see. Fall back. I'm a softer light this time. I won't catch your fall but I'll put you back together.

Second attempt. I've made you a new dress and grown new heather. I've tilled you a pasture that is more fair. You won't be despoiled. Try again. You silly celestial siren, don't cry. Travel back on a less sullen flow. You're not lost. I want to be your beacon again.

I mean no harm. Here for repair. Satellite fall back to me. I can't make it to you anymore but I can see. Fall back. I'm a softer light this time. I won't catch your fall but I'll put you back together right this time. I've got a more steady table.

I've grown softer. More plush. Don't make this harder. Don't make this harder. Beat me back home and be waiting there again. The door has been locked for far too long.