PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cruel World ... Tour [160]: Jul 08 2013 - Piere's - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA

Norsefire
04-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Monday 08 July 2013
Venue: Piere's

http://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379857_558431980844063_1799552643_n.jpg

Members Attending:

Hazekiah
May Gunn
Marsmind
wtfBrad
icon

Norsefire
04-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Tickets on sale Friday - "Holy $h!t, check this out... MARILYN MANSON is coming to Piere's on July 8th! Tickets are $37 in advance & on sale this Friday @ 10am thru the Piere's box office & ticketmaster.com!"

Marsmind
04-22-2013, 07:06 PM
I'm definitely going.

wtfBrad
04-23-2013, 01:18 AM
That's like an hour away from me. May have to catch that show.

icon
04-23-2013, 02:52 PM
45 minute drive.....I'm fucking there.

icon
04-26-2013, 07:08 AM
For those that don't know this is a 21 and over show.

icon
04-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Sold Out

Olivia
06-05-2013, 07:43 PM
If anybody happens to have tickets (two) they can't use, Zsa Zsa and I would really like to buy them from you. This show sold out so fast that we weren't even sure it sold out.

gladcarrot
07-01-2013, 10:11 PM
There are tickets for ~$60 on StubHub. If the setlists on the solo leg of this tour are radically different than they've been for the past year, I'll consider driving down for this show. Let's see what is played tomorrow in Minnesota.

Olivia
07-02-2013, 05:06 PM
GladCarrot...

I'm aware of the StubHub tickets. I think I'm just so pissed off that a) I waited too long and b) the tickets are twice their original price. It's pretty obvious that somebody at that venue was fucking around with the tickets. Manson is easily the biggest name I've seen at that venue (not that I've looked very hard at all), which just lends to the idea that employees thought they could make a quick buck. This is fucking Indiana. Ugh.

But, I'm waiting for setlist changes as well. This will be my fifth show in about a year, and I'm not really sure I want to blow the money on the same twelve songs.

icon
07-03-2013, 09:48 PM
lol

Hazekiah
07-09-2013, 01:35 AM
ZOMFG, what a brutal bastard of a show! Easily WAY over a hundred degrees the whole time and a humidity factor of about a billion, ffs. Seriously, we've chased Manson through the desert in sumertime but THIS was no bullshit a serious motherfucker! May Gunn passed right the fuck out two-and-a-half songs from the end and I said FUCK IT and crotched my Cub Scout shirt immediately on the way in because it was just THAT ridiculous. Manson cut "Antichrist Superstar" but it was 100% an act of mercy, I can't believe a fire marshall even let the damned show take place at all to begin with. As of 6 PM two band consoles crashed already and they barely got the show underway with generator power leaving an unventilated nightclub packed with a sold out crowd of 1,400 without any air conditioning whatsoever. Gah! In-fucking-tensity, to say the least. The show was KILLER, btw! Probably would've been the first US crowd to get "Antichrist Superstar" without the podium since the venue's ceiling was so low but with the heat like that it was just NO. Everyone totally understood and the band was completely on point so what-the-fuck-ever, it was fucking BADASS. Just a goddamned DEATHTRAP of a pit. Also they played "You Look Like Shit When You Dance" as the exit PA music instead of "You're So Vain" for the first time, and everyone surely did by the end of THAT clusterfuck, lol. Other than that, "Little Horn," "Coma White," caught a mouthful of Mansinthe when Manson tossed his glass, and I wonder wtf he's gonna wear at the next shows since he tossed his bowler AND his mouse-cap tonight! Moar to cum laterz, sorry gotta go see Manson in Nashville first, lol...brb! :P

icon
07-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Amazing show, everything above is absolutely true.

MechanicalAnimal
07-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Videos (https://www.youtube.com/user/FYLHACK/search?query=marilyn+manson)

In the "This Is The New Shit" video, the security guard is singing along, Lol.

Cringeon
07-09-2013, 10:28 AM
That looks like a fucking club show \m/ I love the audio on this videos, you can really feel how small it is. Can kind of hear the natural drums as much as the PA sound haha. That security guard during TITNS is fucking awesome, doubt MM even knew the guy was singing along.

Marsmind
07-09-2013, 10:13 PM
I decided to get in the pit for Beautiful People since I was already drenched in sweat anyway, so that was fun. Was a great show even as hot as it was I had a great time.
I was being pretty obnoxious ,so sorry to anyone I may have been rude to.