PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Adventures

EvilDead
07-24-2013, 03:42 PM
I have always been a fan of the paranormal and I watched some of the other shows for the past few years and just started to get bored. Then last November when I got back from Europe I found a show called Ghost Adventures and i'm hooked nowr. I find the cast to be pretty funny to watch and in the end very entertaining. I had some strange stuff happen to me in Strattford, England. What do you guys think of this show?? I live in Canada so I never knew this show was even around. I know the show has been pretty popular in the USA for a few years. I am a residential electrician so I listen to podcasts all day long about UFO's and just the paranormal in general. I listened to a podcast today with Zak Bagans and I feel kinda bad for the guy. Whatever shit he has come across in his life has followed him home and he says for the past year or so he can't even get to sleep in his room anymore. He believes it has a lot to do with Bobby Mackys Music World. And everyone that goes into his house experiences something. Not only that but the guy who helped him write his book even said that he gets tons of negative feedback about his work and what they do. So the guy wears a tight shirt and spikes his hair. Who fucking cares. I know the 14 year old girls like him for his looks but I love the show because I just find it entertaining. Anyone else here a GA fan?

TheBornVillian89
07-24-2013, 04:53 PM
OMG I love Ghost Adventures! I think my fave episode was the hour and a half long goldfield hotel or Vulture Mine

EvilDead
07-24-2013, 06:35 PM
OMG I love Ghost Adventures! I think my fave episode was the hour and a half long goldfield hotel or Vulture Mine

Yeah.. I actually just watched the Vulture Mine episode. My fav was the Salem episode. I also like the Ancient Ram Inn episode a lot.

DecayingSinner
07-25-2013, 03:38 PM
I watched this for about the first two or three years, but haven't seen it recently since Zak's over dramatic reactions tend to get on my nerves. He is very easy on the eyes though. It's a hit or miss show... some episodes really good, others boring. They did one at Pennhurst Asylum in Pennsylvania, which is about a mile away from me.

spaceSuicide
07-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Best paranormal Ghost hunting program ever televised.

Consistently pretty good show.

EvilDead
07-25-2013, 07:27 PM
New season that starts next month has the crew going to Dracula's castle

Dirge Inferno
07-28-2013, 08:53 AM
Great comedy...

yuzukelly
07-30-2013, 11:18 AM
I watch this a lot! but the actual "ghost hunt" has gotten boring for me. I love watching the first half with all the stories and the history behind the places they visit, interviews, tours, etc. I think that part is really awesome!

Angel of Sorrow
08-25-2013, 08:54 PM
I was really into GA when I first started watching it a few years ago, but I've slowly lost interest in it... I will still watch it if I have nothing else to do and it's a new episode. I really like "The Dead Files" now and try to watch that when I can... lots of history and interviews in that one too.

I watched this for about the first two or three years, but haven't seen it recently since Zak's over dramatic reactions tend to get on my nerves. He is very easy on the eyes though. It's a hit or miss show... some episodes really good, others boring. They did one at Pennhurst Asylum in Pennsylvania, which is about a mile away from me.

He gets on my nerves now too... Yes, he's overly dramatic and talks to Nick and Aaron like shit sometimes which is part of the reason I'm getting turned off to the show. I love Aaron though... he's funny!

I watch this a lot! but the actual "ghost hunt" has gotten boring for me. I love watching the first half with all the stories and the history behind the places they visit, interviews, tours, etc. I think that part is really awesome!

Same here... I love all the history and interviews at the beginning, but I'm getting bored with the actual investigation. They have picked up some very cool evidence though.

EvilDead
08-25-2013, 09:25 PM
very good episode on this past Friday that ended up trending on twitter because of the evidence they came up with.. very awesome

Angel of Sorrow
08-25-2013, 09:31 PM
very good episode on this past Friday that ended up trending on twitter because of the evidence they came up with.. very awesome

And of course I missed it! lol Oh well, maybe I can catch the rerun of it. Where was the location?

EvilDead
08-26-2013, 12:25 AM
And of course I missed it! lol Oh well, maybe I can catch the rerun of it. Where was the location?

In San Antonio.. forget the name of the place

spaceSuicide
09-02-2013, 09:27 AM
If you mean the one in the hospital, it was indeed a great episode.