PDA

View Full Version : X-Men: Days of Future Past

Celebrity Killing Spree
10-29-2013, 08:08 PM
So the trailer for the upcoming X-Men movie came out today. If you haven't heard anything about it, it follows the super apocalyptic Days of Future Past storyline. The best thing about it is that they are reuniting both the casts of X:Men: First Class and the rest of the franchise.

Before you watch this you might want to grab a clean pair of pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2zYHWDZKo

Goosebumps.

But did anyone else notice what is missing from the trailer?

grotesk_burlesk
10-30-2013, 02:26 AM
Nightcraller idk how to spell his name???

Celebrity Killing Spree
10-30-2013, 09:03 AM
Think bigger.

Scentless Apprentice
10-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Sentinel?

Hazekiah
10-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Well, they've released pix and footage of the sentinels already anyway. Personally, I think they look fine but given the general climate of criticism on the internet I can understand not releasing further footage until the visual effects are more refined and ultimately finalized.

But anyway, this is going to be a seriously awesome movie.

Bryan Singer returning to direct the X-Men films again while bridging two ends of the franchise and sharing two phenomenal casts in one movie that adapts a classic storyline of the Claremont/Byrne days while simultaneously unfucking the messy chronology of the movies and erasing that bastardization of a third film could NOT be more welcome.

Seriously, epic nerdgasms ftw!!!

Really excited about this.

:)

Scentless Apprentice
10-31-2013, 06:14 PM
This one looks like it's going to be really good. Couldn't really get into the third X-Men movie or The Wolverine. Don't know if I should bother watching First Class and Origins.

Celebrity Killing Spree
11-01-2013, 05:43 AM
First Class is really good. I quite enjoyed it at least. It's at a much higher level of quality than the last few films before it. Fassbender is great as Magneto. At the very least you should watch it because it will definitely tie in to Days of Future Past.

AVOID ORIGINS AT ALL COST.

MrBonestripper
11-08-2013, 08:18 PM
neat!!

cant wait for this

Alterkaker66
11-09-2013, 10:03 AM
Still feel like I should know what was missing...... My brain hurts.