PDA

View Full Version : The Reflecting God/Man That You Fear (Columbine)(A work in progress)

Moerterosa
11-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Working on a Marilyn Manson/Columbine video project. Need input/feedback...

So, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. This is my first post. I'm making a music video using The Reflecting God and The Man That You Fear. It's about a couple that goes through some extreme changes. I'm using the couple as my interpretation of the changes that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold went through before, during and after the events of the 4/20/99 columbine high school massacre. It's still in the works and I plan to release the video on the 15 year anniversary of the shooting 4/20/14. I have, however, uploaded a teaser trailer to youtube if anyone is interested in seeing that. Here's the link (I used copyrighted sound, I know. Don't judge me. Very little of the sound is mine. It's just a fun project I'm working on). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqV4La4bLyM (use good speakers/headphones with bass if possible)

Moerterosa
11-26-2013, 09:54 PM
Two notes I was given... 1. I was told the vintage film scratch filter looked to amateurish. I am currently looking into toning that down or getting rid of it all together. I'm deciding to keep the grain filter though. 2. The head buzzing at 00:37-00:39 and at 00:41-00:45 "Get rid of or replace one of them." Here I was thinking of replacing one with a scene of inaudible domestic violence between the couple as a peak of the violence we are about to witness. A flash forward if you will.

Moerterosa
11-26-2013, 09:59 PM
Ive been given some feedback elsewhere. All helpfull and apreciated but nothing else that I felt assisted in me making significant changes to the project. I would love to hear wht anyone has to say on the matter. Questions always help t as they allow me to pick my own brain. I'm working on a storyboard now as a friend that is helping me shoot suggested. I will try and post that if I can, at least to help those who would like to see a bigger picture of what I'm trying to accomplish here.