PDA

View Full Version : Antichrist

Shock Hazard
01-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Anyone see this?

Although not a well known Hollywood blockbuster, this film creates a groundbreaking force for the 'disturbed' in the art film world. This film is described as grotesquely errotic/horror, perhaps being misconstrued as misogynic due to such gruesome scenes of genital self-mutilation and 'male torture.'

An unnamed couple tragedly looses their son from a fall while making passionate love. They retreat to a cabin in the woods while the husband, an unlicensed therapist, tries to unleash the woman's inner demons as she tries to cope with the loss of her son by expressing violently sexual behavior and sadism.

It's a bit of a mindfuck concerning 'death, sorrow, sex and the meaningless of everything.' I won't analyse too much right now and leave it open for further controversy and personal response as it has already stirred.

crazybitch
01-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Um, some wacko bitch raping a tree and cutting off her husband's wawa? I wasn't even inspired.

MrBonestripper
01-12-2014, 05:18 PM
i thought you [OP] were angel of sorrow for a second
your avatar looks very similar

anyhooznit

never seen it
recently heard about it

might check it out sometime.
dont know.

OmegasTits
01-13-2014, 12:40 AM
What year is this movie? I've heard of it, never really checked it out.

Mi-CroMartie
01-13-2014, 01:35 AM
Welcome to 2009.

Greynhord
02-11-2014, 03:15 AM
Great underrated movie. I was quite young when I watched back then but I really liked how slow and hypnotic the movie is, making you slowly connect with the madness of the wife and identify in the same time with the strong husband. When the girl turned nuts, I felt like if I turned nuts with her, although what she did was incredibly disturbing, especially from a male's POV...