PDA

View Full Version : Characters that you're like, and characters you'd like to be more similar to.

Halo Infinity
02-11-2014, 03:57 PM
After watching random episodes of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, I've noticed that my relaxed and calm side is like Goku and Yamcha. My good side is also like Goku, but my bad side is like Vegeta and Frieza. As far as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles go, I'd like to be more like Leonardo, but I sometimes end up being a lot more like Raphael. My laid back side is also sort of like Michelangelo. When it comes to Seinfeld, my focused and neatness sides are like Jerry and Elaine, and my laid back side is like Kramer. Unfortunately, my bad sides can be definitely a lot like George and Newman. I'll also end this post with South Park characters. I've been told that I can be a lot like Stan and Kyle, but it's also no wonder why I'm described to be like Cartman whenever I'm pissed off.

As for the overall point of this thread, just say which characters you're like, and what sides are similar to them, and which characters you'd rather be like, and why you look up to them if you feel like it, or simply have any reasons to do so.

S.D.
02-11-2014, 06:57 PM
I've shamefully yet to see the film, but all I get from friends is Gary King as a young man, in The World's End. Apparently, the attitude, mannerisms, clothing, hair cut, all of it, is exactly my personality, like I've been extracted from real life and put in a film. I might just watch it now and report back to see how accurate everyone is. If it's correct, I'm suing Simon Pegg.

I suppose with this in mind, my aspirational character will inevitably end up being the older version of Gary King, who apparently stays exactly the same into his forties. It's either that or Jame Gumb.

Terrapin
02-11-2014, 09:30 PM
I'd say I'm a healthy mesh of Calvin and Hobbes. They pretty much raised me from a very early age.

As such:
-An overactive imagination.
-Wild sense of exploration and risk taking.
-Discord with the natural order of expectations.
-Perpetual conflict with standard modes of thought.
-Fringe basis of reality.

http://anidealisticdreamer.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/kazam-header2.png

"'I'M SIGNIFICANT!' screamed the dust speck."

Xul Solar
02-12-2014, 07:31 AM
I don't know if I want to be like him, or I am similar to him
http://kookykuckoo.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/red-guy2.gif

Alterkaker66
02-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Most like- Bill the Cat and Edd. Would like to do, um I mean be- Wolverine.

MisanthroPope
02-12-2014, 10:14 AM
The gang from It's Always Sunny and Dexter Morgan.

thatrussianman
02-13-2014, 06:26 PM
I hate this because I identify with so many characters, yet fundamentally I'm different from all of them.
There's no character where I'm like "Yeah, THAT'S me."
So I end up just trying to create my own.

The main character in ACSS is probably the closest to me (yeah, lame I know), but honestly that's like, how I view the fucking world.

But if we're talking about my PERSONALITY it's probably Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

Shock Hazard
02-18-2014, 03:37 PM
A psychologist recently said I was like Amy Farrah Fowler on 'Big Bang Theory.' I guess I was both perplexed and amused by that comparison.

BreakingYourMomsOldMound
02-18-2014, 04:42 PM
Yossarian from Catch-22.

Halo Infinity
02-21-2014, 01:52 AM
It turns out that eversonpoe from Echoing the Sound said that I was like a real life Castiel from Supernatural. I also can't believe that I forgot to mention that here. =P

http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/506-Random-General-Questions?p=140197#post140197

YoureAlreadyHere
02-21-2014, 10:14 AM
^ I can understand the Castiel similarity in constantly pondering the rationale and mannerisms of humans

Halo Infinity
02-21-2014, 03:09 PM
That's what I was thinking, especially right before I looked up Supernatural and Castiel on Google and Wikipedia, even if it was for just a short moment, as a I never watched that show before.