PDA

View Full Version : Why are there "live" versions on ACSS, MA and HW?

Mexxecutioner
02-12-2014, 10:48 AM
I just asked myself why there are "live" versions on the three aforementioned albums?

E.g. Irresponsible Hate Anthem, Reflecting God, I want to Disappear, Born Again.

The songs are not really live but some crowd noises are in them.

What is the reason behind all this? Thanks for your help!

Iulian
02-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Personally, I think that some of it is just for the effect, to make it look bigger than it actually is. Some, like in Hate Anthem and Reflecting God I see it as a response from the world to whatever MM is saying, like acceptance or aclaim.

Nemoris Inferioris
02-12-2014, 10:12 PM
The three songs Irresponsible Hate Anthem, I Want To Disappear, and Born Again were, According to the trilogy, are supposed to be performed on "Febuary 14, 1997". Valentines Day. Which on this day, Adam/Omēga/The Worm, has come to a realization of what himself really is. If you look in the booklets for the three albums, it says "Recorded Live On Febuary 14, 1997". In the credits. It represents Adams Alchemical Transformation from the naive wanna-be-ROCKSTAR that aims to start a revolution, to the hollowness of the empty Omēga that has been transformed into this pop ROCKSTAR. To the Worm who wants to save the world, but realizes that the world doesn't want to be saved. Coma is a figment to Adam. You can read it all on www.nachtkabarett.com/valentinesday

Now The Reflecting God however, shows/tells the rise of the Antichrist Superstar, now as the Disintegrator. The audience tells his big ROCKSTAR-NESS. Which was Manson's biggest lie he has told, as protraying himself as a bigger ROCKSTAR than he really was.

If you put ACSS on a loop, with track 99 playing last, it forms a perfect loop as the beginning of Irresponsible Hate Anthem. Which from track 16 (man that you fear) to the hidden track 99, it has tracks called "empty sounds of hate". Showing the loop, repeating album.

Mexxecutioner
02-13-2014, 11:34 AM
Thank you so much! Great stuff!

Nemoris Inferioris
02-13-2014, 04:13 PM
Thank you so much! Great stuff!

No problem! I've done my fair share of studying.. Anytime.

HG131
01-04-2015, 03:51 AM
Well, I'm now going to go listen to them in both orders. The three songs that is.