PDA

View Full Version : "The Love Song" Ending Quote

Nemoris Inferioris
02-12-2014, 10:57 PM
I never knew it was Jackie-O talking at the end of the album version of The Love Song. I want to know what she is saying! Anyone know??

The Empirical Guy
02-14-2014, 05:09 AM
According to Mansonwiki:

"Last night... I think he should have suffered... longer," said by Marguerite Claverie in reference to the death of her son Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of United States President John F. Kennedy.

Nemoris Inferioris
03-02-2014, 01:35 AM

Terrapin
03-02-2014, 08:57 AM
For future reference, if MansonWiki has it on their site then most of us already know about it. We don't need a thread created.

Norsefire
03-02-2014, 10:07 AM
At the end of The Love Song, you will hear somebody saying something. (In the album version). I have heard somebody say that they wanted to know what it was. Some thought it was Jackie-O, but they were wrong.

It was you.

I never knew it was Jackie-O talking at the end of the album version of The Love Song. I want to know what she is saying! Anyone know??

The Empirical Guy
03-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Just to clarify, you made a thread to ask a question, received an answer, then a couple of weeks later made a new thread posing as someone giving an answer to a question you once saw someone ask, because it was you. The last time I saw threads like this it was when users had multiple accounts merged and it ended up looking like they were having a conversation with themselves.