PDA

View Full Version : Mirror of My Soul

mr.svperstar13
08-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Wrote this in about 45 minutes and then recorded this through once. I said the wrong words a few times (exciting was supposed to be exhilarating, said atrocity twice) etc and flubbed up twice and forgot to edit it sorry, please lemme know. Not a writer or anything, just did this for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slBjioyLKQk

This is kinda based on some events I went through in life, it's basically as I see myself if I had given in to my evil thoughts.

FuckmanQ
08-08-2014, 12:33 AM
I thought it was good, I think the mistakes made it more in character if you will. Kinda made it seem more like some crazy person leaving behind his own twisted life story or something. In a way it kinda reminded me of that scene in American Pyscho where Christian Bale leaves that voice mail to his lawyer about all the crazy shit he'd been doing.

mr.svperstar13
08-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Thanks.

Kinda the idea is that he bottled up all those emotions and feelings and when he started talking about it, he finally felt them. That was the same way with me, I repressed/bottled stuff up for years and I finally talked about it outloud and I just started crying uncontrollably. Cheesy, but eh haha.