PDA

View Full Version : You And Me not us and them

blue angel
08-25-2014, 04:45 AM
I never know the tale that will come out
I can be of moved wisdom depending upon who is about.
That is our disorder of docile and syncing
when looking for a new form of inspiration.
There is one of whom I always come back to
he is unwritten as I am starting to think of You
we meet again in what way I won't know
there is only one wild card and that is all a show.
He knows, he knows
any way the wind blows.
x

Shangri-LIE
08-25-2014, 06:03 AM
I never know the tale that will come out
I can be of moved wisdom depending upon who is about.
That is our disorder of docile and syncing
when looking for a new form of inspiration.
There is one of whom I always come back to
he is unwritten as I am starting to think of You
we meet again in what way I won't know
there is only one wild card and that is all a show.
He knows, he knows
any way the wind blows.
x

Friendship re-accepted. (:

blue angel
08-25-2014, 06:18 AM
Friendship re-accepted. (:

Thank You kindly, I enjoy your mind around here.
x

Shangri-LIE
08-25-2014, 06:23 AM
Nice poem also. Find and and pick your wild card. Happiness is in the randomness of a show that you can twist yourself out of. Look at the lights, smile, and avoid the "shadow people". Not talking about the entities people see during sleep paralysis episodes, but I think you know what I mean. lol

blue angel
08-25-2014, 06:38 AM
Nice poem also. Find and and pick your wild card. Happiness is in the randomness of a show that you can twist yourself out of. Look at the lights, smile, and avoid the "shadow people". Not talking about the entities people see during sleep paralysis episodes, but I think you know what I mean. lol
Yes, I gotcha

blue angel
09-16-2014, 09:31 AM
This will be my poetry thread.

.................................................. .............................

Santiago

While I drift from dark to light
I leave this world at once with the promise of carefully making you mine.
We are two wrongs not making things right
while we grow apart in time
we can still be skin tight.
There is nothing to separate sun and light
there is never a night without a moon in the sky
there is no me without you
even while we play out of sight.
When we come back together
all our distresses will be gone
and in another world , we shall carry on.

Cat
09-17-2014, 03:15 AM
I gave you a like, but then I thought............... noooooooooo that's just too easy, you got real talent! - A lazy like isn't good enough to express my thoughts.

Your poetry touch my feelings, and that's what real art do. You are one of the few people in here who knows how to create good art!

blue angel
09-17-2014, 05:10 AM
I gave you a like, but then I thought............... noooooooooo that's just too easy, you got real talent! - A lazy like isn't good enough to express my thoughts.

Your poetry touch my feelings, and that's what real art do. You are one of the few people in here who knows how to create good art!

Aww, you have been too good to me, but I do Thank You. So far this is just brain storming what is on my mind, I haven't written out much of my thoughts in awhile, so I am easing into it and trying to let a little lightness blend into my writing, I can go very dark. I plan to do better, but I appreciate your kind words and you encourage me to dig deeper and put it down to words. We all hope to be able to reach someone out there and have it create a feeling or thought and that is all that I aim for.

blue angel
11-13-2014, 04:25 PM
Cheat Skin

Dwindling time is still, as I dream of haunts that tug me.
I can not choose a path to settle on so I just keep resting just beyond the door,
all that I see before me makes me so unhappy,
why do I like what I loathe?
Some days are fast and I can only sleep in peace and absence,
so wiped out that I am thankful to all - out disappear for a chance.
Days that I deem manic, I can barely grasp the thoughts flowing through in short pace.
Hell is what I am feeling and sickness is my complaint, though I try at nothing to change this.
I am a glutton for my punishment and throw myself at waste.
I can not , I can not want, I can not break this mindbender that I am wrapped up in.
Must we want good things, must we long for warm and happy moments?
Dreaming is the day and insanity is the night
my soul keeps fighting me to go gently and embrace my life.
I stand against all of it's best wishes.

blue angel
01-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Shadow Players

I came to see you in the eclipse but you had runneth over me.
I looked out into the frost of my breathe and recalled how you had held my throat closed with only all of you.
I read an old letter that you had told me funny things in and noted how the jokes had slowly taken hold of me.
Found in the dead night,
I sit in the glare of a reflection and watch my face change in thoughts of your figure being so near to me.
I know that the ages have slowed our dedication and that there is no longer just a figure of my one self without you.
I know that we are in this current state until we cease to believe in it.
I will never stop the hysteria as I choke my voice as you remain the same to me.
Lost at sunrise,
Empty as the air stops, your big dirty boots are trailing away from me.
The new day awakens all of that mischief that has caused the bad behavior of me.
Still, it is always night in my heart and I long to meet again, just a few hours from the shadows on the walls of my insanity.

blue angel
06-05-2015, 01:25 PM
All is within, deep and panting for you to come to join in
where is my love pocketed, for I am all out of characters.
There are three minors and one major and all is up for surrender,
can you hear the distractions? It is telling that you should just keep on the sidelines.
Do you want the courts to hear you now and to know of all of your guilt and injustice? I thought that you wanted to be a nice girl.
What was hidden is now coming to full steam and none can get out of what has been brought into play.
We act like this is life, this is just a chess game of lies and desperation.
I am not on target and have my hands tied. I have retired and earned my medals long ago, still this war comes at me, right to my door.
There is no peace with time.
I am an excited stillborn.

Two Faced Egg (23)
06-06-2015, 09:54 AM
"Dreaming is the Day .. and Insanity is the Night " Admiration of the mind , Angelicus

Two Faced Egg (23)
06-23-2015, 12:34 PM
All is within, deep and panting for you to come to join in
where is my love pocketed, for I am all out of characters.
There are three minors and one major and all is up for surrender,
can you hear the distractions? It is telling that you should just keep on the sidelines.
Do you want the courts to hear you now and to know of all of your guilt and injustice? I thought that you wanted to be a nice girl.
What was hidden is now coming to full steam and none can get out of what has been brought into play.
We act like this is life, this is just a chess game of lies and desperation.
I am not on target and have my hands tied. I have retired and earned my medals long ago, still this war comes at me, right to my door.
There is no peace with time.
I am an excited stillborn.
. . . . . Can You Hear .. The Distractions ? ?

blue angel
06-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Yes
I recently got a livejournal account. I am going to only write there for now on.