PDA

View Full Version : Orange is the New Black

Sticky Killer Jones
08-25-2014, 09:52 PM
Who else is waiting in impatient annoyance for season 3 next year?

Who wishes 50 Shades of Crazy Eyes was a real book?

FeedYourHead
08-26-2014, 12:17 AM
Idk but I was pretty impatient and annoyed when the entire street I needed to access in Greenpoint, Brooklyn was blocked off a couple weeks ago because they were filming it there.

I went up to someone working and asked what time they were going to be done filming, and they said probably around 8-10pm that night, but that the actors wouldn't have any time to talk to fans. I was like, no, I don't want to talk to the actors, I need you all to leave immediately so I can climb a fence and trespass on that there neighboring property to photograph its graffiti. But since you've rudely spoiled all my plans, I'll just steal this unnecessarily laminated sign that MIGHT I ADD IS NEITHER AN ORANGE OR A BLACK SIGN GOOD SIR, which states that parking is prohibited here during filming hours. In fact, I'm going to take TWO, because now I'm annoyed that you've ruined my plans AND I'm annoyed that you're only first filming season 3 now. You shoulda had this shit DONE by now, bitch. Shoulda been done by now.

Mreh.