PDA

View Full Version : WOW+Devour / Oz (HBO series)

Iulian
10-19-2014, 10:23 AM
I´ve started rewatching OZ, the HBO series that started in 97 and ended in 03 and in episode 3 there was this scene that reminded me of the WOW/MOM tattoo that Manson has: this guy that killed his parents and ate his mother (Devour?) decides to burn this word on his hand; another inmate asks him if it says WOW but the first one replies ¨MOM¨.

Maybe just a coincidence but the fact that he devoured his mother and burned these letters on his hand made me think of the WOW tattoo and the 2 tunes in THEOL.

ra_360
10-20-2014, 04:08 PM
What a coincidence. I just finished watching the series. I think what you pointed out is a coincidence but I did see this when watching the series: http://imgur.com/B5l3tee

It appears one of Vern's sons is a Manson fan. That particular scene the photo is taken from is in the final season.

Cringeon
10-20-2014, 09:10 PM
The WOW thing came from a movie, I forget which one off the top of my head but it's a characters response to I believe something involving fucking someone's ass haha. I'll see if I can dig it up tomorrow.

Iulian
10-30-2014, 03:12 PM
On a side note, in an episode they use the word ¨ballsy¨, which Manson used during THEOL a lot, if I remember correctly.

The man watched Oz! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I just saw another episode after my last post and this guys says ¨We speak American¨.