PDA

View Full Version : Tour [013]: Feb 07 2015 - Eagles Ballroom - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Norsefire
11-17-2014, 04:33 PM
Feb 07 2015
Venue: Eagles Ballroom

www.marilynmanson.com (http://www.marilynmanson.com)
Tickets on sale 11/21

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10599659_892458337431502_111331024487765567_n.jpg? oh=a8237de8de9b013299edaa8ccab02a4b&oe=54D72A2C

Members Attending:

Korpz
eyelet
Hazekiah
Carrie
DarkBlood
Lord MeowMeow
Kattatonia

Korpz
01-08-2015, 04:38 AM
Pretty sure I will be flying out for this. Just waiting on vac plans to settle for 2015 but the numbers and time are looking snuff up.

eyelet
01-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Going.

Hazekiah
01-11-2015, 08:47 PM
"Ohhh, by the wayyy..."

Yeah, WTF.

TOTALLY going to this FOR SURE.

Been to every single show Manson played at The Rave/Eagles Ballroom since 2004, ffs!

:D

Korpz
01-14-2015, 04:32 AM
Confirmed - just waiting on tickets and um tickets! :cool:

Carrie
01-22-2015, 04:53 PM
Going to this one!

DarkBlood
01-22-2015, 08:24 PM
Going....getting in line really really early to get as close as possible

Lord MeowMeow
01-23-2015, 04:35 PM
Confirmed. Last time I saw MM was at this venue during the 2008 leg of the ROTW tour when Twiggy rejoined the group, so I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Kattatonia
01-23-2015, 07:00 PM
Got balcony tickets for this!

Lord MeowMeow
02-03-2015, 12:44 PM
The Milwaukee show is now sold out. Pretty impressive, considering the capacity of the Eagles Ballroom is 3,500 people.

Korpz
02-05-2015, 06:47 PM
Balcony Ticket here as well but I will prolly take a gander at the floor an see how close I can get- not too hopeful with this many bodies and me not getting in till 11 or 12.
Going to probably grab a decent lunch and a couple drinks 1st (after as well) - hope to see a few more folks from here around. :cool:

Kattatonia
02-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Balcony Ticket here as well but I will prolly take a gander at the floor an see how close I can get- not too hopeful with this many bodies and me not getting in till 11 or 12.
Going to probably grab a decent lunch and a couple drinks 1st (after as well) - hope to see a few more folks from here around. :cool:

It seems like they oversell shows in the Ballroom, I usually get the standing balcony tickets for that reason. I used to try to push my way to the stage, but these days I find it more enjoyable to watch from above ( :

Hope you get a good spot.

Korpz
02-06-2015, 04:33 AM
Hope you get a good spot.

Thanks!
Ya its just that a hope - I will be perfectly comfortable gazing down upon the spectacle from the balcony (specially since the bar is near).
My last show I took a seat and while it was ok it felt more like being an observer than a participant (the show was awesome - just a different personal vibe). I've been in the muck and mire for pretty much my entire concert going career. However, now nearing half a century my willingness to just wade thru is dwindling and comfort is taking precedence over passion.
Anyhow so stoked and encompassed by this album and tour I will be euphoric regardless.

Korpz
02-07-2015, 10:59 AM
Feet planted in Milwaukee! Plopped out at the Ambassador and bout to go prowl for food an take a peek at the venue. I saw the tour? Busses as I was pulling in. Kinda wonder if I shoulda grabbed a car.

Lord MeowMeow
02-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Setlist:

Deep Six
Disposable Teens
mOBSCENE
No Reflection
Killing Strangers
Sweet Dreams
Cupid Carries a Gun
Rock Is Dead
The Dope Show
Third Day of a Seven Day Binge
Personal Jesus
This Is The New Shit
The Mephistopheles of Los Angeles
The Beautiful People
Irresponsible Hate Anthem
Coma White

Fantastic show.

Snuffy
02-08-2015, 01:29 AM
holy crap it was amazing! Great energy. He brought daddy Hugh out <3 , he was just in a great mood...awesome show!

But, have to mention 'Hide' getting booed off the stage :eek: What has been the reception to them before this tour? They were so bad haha. The boos got louder after each song until the final one, not sure if it was time for them to be done or they just said fuck it. They were super late coming on too, turned the house music off but put it back on for awhile again...lame.

Kattatonia
02-08-2015, 04:43 AM
They also played at the MN show. They were not terrible the style of music just didn't go with manson. People at the MN show seemed bored, no one booed them people just kind of ignored them and played with cell phones or cameras.

They sucked at the WI show! But I think they played their complete set, there was absolutly zero crowd interaction in WI. I'm MN we at least got "we're hide"

To be honest I think I would have enjoyed them in a different situation, they were not a suitable opener for manson...

cataract777
02-08-2015, 11:29 AM
But, have to mention 'Hide' getting booed off the stage :eek: What has been the reception to them before this tour? They were so bad haha. The boos got louder after each song until the final one, not sure if it was time for them to be done or they just said fuck it. They were super late coming on too, turned the house music off but put it back on for awhile again...lame.

Rude to boo, I don't care how bad they are. But that's just me. Glad you had a good time at the show.

Cringeon
02-08-2015, 11:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kL23-RdHKM

Heather Quick
02-08-2015, 12:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0qk908GSBw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxrrgrZGIUc

And some pictures: http://www.therave.com/concert_picture_gallery.asp?view=event&id=6179

MilkyDischarge
02-08-2015, 12:09 PM
This was show 36 for me, been seeing them since Portrait. In my opinion, this was the best he's been since Golden Age- great vocals, high energy, lots of talking to the crowd, lots of animated emotion, goofing around with the band, and just healthier looking. It looks like Hugh and Lindsey were on stage left the whole time. He referenced his dad in a couple funny stories then brought him out for a big hug, " come here, you son of a bitch."
Random stuff,
He drummed beautiful people with his fingers on the mic before the song started
He said Milwaukee has the best serial killers
Tyler was so into the performance, holding up the guitar and interacting a lot with the people in front of him.
Twiggy seemed as into it as I've ever seen him.
Sound there sucks but the band did sound good. Two guitars added another dimension.
Good mix of ages there. Nice to see the 20 year olds picking up on him.
Lots of crowd surfing. Good feisty crowd.
Hide did get booed, like stated above. From my research, she's heather gabel and married to the against me! guy that became a chick.
Cool shirts. I was going to pass but I was so happy to see a "comeback" that I picked up a long sleeve leaving
He had his silver teeth in the whole time. I still don't get how he performs with them
Have fun if you haven't seen them yet!

Korpz
02-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Just got back home in NY here - riding the storm out and somewhat sore and weary...
Holy Hell what a show!!!
The opening band kinda sucked - some sorta techno goth duo with nothing but sampled sounds - the lead singer - well at least she could dance and had nice ink. I didn't boo them but was bored with their performance - more apt for a smoky bar (where I might have enjoyed them more) then the big stage. But meh - whatever it was over fast.
Manson was spectacular - Best show (and performance from Manson) I have seen in a long time. The crowd was fucking insane - I was on the rail right up front and to the right of the stage. Had ta fight for my space and air. I was pretty close to Twiggy so if ya saw a mid 40's dude in solid black (like who wasn't) thrashing in place and pulling an ultimate warrior (rope shaking) on the rail absolutely insanely - that was me. Anyhow I felt like I was in the throngs of ecstasy just writhing to the hypnotic beet and drifting with the raspy croon of the Pale Emperor. The band sound fantastic from where I was - there were no bad acoustics and Manson voice was superior - I don't know why anyone is saying his voice isn't good - it was fucking staller and he was all over the band. He grabbed Twiggys Cock and musta squeezed a bit too tight cause I saw Jeordie wince and push back into Manson - they were both smiling tho.
Damn I am an estatic man!
Kinda of an expensive jaunt but was well worth it tho save one cunty cunt who kept elbowing me in the back trying to weedle her way thru - after the third elbow to the kidneys and spine I pushed back with my ass and telling her to cut the bs she flipped and tried attacking me actually scratching my neck (couldn't get my hands up fast enough to slap it completely away due to the tight crowd) - I did not hit her but called security who threatened to throw her out -Wish they had but I got my revenge as she moved on with a juicy lugie right in her frizzy fucking hair!!! Pretty sure it was Mobscene she half ruined for me. I did see her later (least I think it was her) with a black eye so hopefully someone did deck the twat. Hopefully it wasn't anyone from here but again meh!
Did a lil bit a pup crawling before heading to the show only downing bout 7 brews but I had a very pleasant buzz going. Got in a bit early and made it to the rail and me, this hefty 230+ lber, his 15 year old daughter and this CNA who basically said I move 400 pound guys around - we are not getting pushed too far- and other then a slight shift to the left we held the line - pretty much keeping the same bald security dude nearby.
I will be attending another show this tour if he come back near enough - might even fly out to another.
Peace and Love,
~K

NapalmHeart
02-08-2015, 04:28 PM
I keep reading about a letter manson read on stage? Supposedly by Lindsay, a break-up letter? What's that all about?

Someone must have edited the mansonwiki page, but I still doubt the rumors are true...

Early in February Marilyn Manson and Lindsay Usich decided to seperate due to enduring difficulties in their relationship.

cataract777
02-08-2015, 05:28 PM
If I was to ever beat a woman it sounds like it'd be at a Manson show. Sweet Jesus.

I keep reading about a letter manson read on stage? Supposedly by Lindsay, a break-up letter? What's that all about?

Someone must have edited the mansonwiki page, but I still doubt the rumors are true...

Oh no, I hope not. I like them together.

Freeston3r
02-09-2015, 03:47 AM
@Korpz Lmao! There is normally a drunk ass hole at every gig! Glad you had fun :)

Yeah what's with this letter? Is there a video of MM reading it?

Korpz
02-09-2015, 05:44 AM
I keep reading about a letter manson read on stage? Supposedly by Lindsay, a break-up letter?

I only heard a little of this and wasn't sure what was exactly said. I kinda hope its untrue as he seemed in a good place with her but eh what do I know - I only know the mans stage presence not his personal life - hope he finds what happiness he needs and keeps the newfound passion for his art and health.

Oh yea I also want to note that before Killing Strangers he spoke about Milwaukee having the best Serial Killers - I then learned from a nearby fan that it was at the Ambassador Hotel where I was staying where Dahmer killed - tried to kill someone. That gave me a hearty chortle - I use to have a collection of Serial Killer cards when I was younger (had a fascination with the history, mindset, behind the eyes of these creatures).

anightyouremember
02-09-2015, 02:15 PM

This is all I can find about it
https://twitter.com/HELL_ETC/status/564758041808343040

Mephisto
02-09-2015, 03:26 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/marilyn-manson-fills-the-rave-ballroom-milwaukee-to-capacity-at-sold-out-show

Kattatonia
02-10-2015, 03:23 AM
Here's the video I took of mOBSCENE:

http://youtu.be/XJh4bEQPdww

Soma
02-10-2015, 06:22 AM
Well she tweeted a pic of him while in Chicago, who knows, but seems they're together. Thanks for the vid kattatonia

Banshee
02-10-2015, 06:57 AM
Well she tweeted a pic of him while in Chicago
Yes, but commented with "Because. Here is no why." which seems like the Smashing Pumpkins song reference (I really like the song, but not in this particular context - "may the king of gloom be forever doomed" sounds not so flattering ;) ). That situation makes me sad, I really liked them together.

Great video Kattatonia! Thank you! Do you have more?

Korpz
02-13-2015, 04:39 AM
Couple reviews...
http://www.axs.com/news/marilyn-manson-upends-the-rave-in-milwaukee-39926
http://www.examiner.com/article/marilyn-manson-fills-the-rave-ballroom-milwaukee-to-capacity-at-sold-out-show

Kattatonia
02-15-2015, 12:39 AM
Here is a link to my recording of the show:

https://mega.co.nz/#!7gJR2ZoK!vVI-CUP4vMhdt1AyyhSIsDNSdqdxhL2QZ9cD5DzWhng

Do what ever you want with it just don't try to sell it....

Korpz
02-15-2015, 08:12 AM
^^^^
Awesome - thanks so so much!

Scorpion
02-15-2015, 10:32 AM
YES!

eyelet
02-15-2015, 12:05 PM
Thank you Kattatonia!