PDA

View Full Version : Depths at the height of disorder

Shangri-LIE
12-22-2014, 06:27 AM
Shaky hands, internally jarred. All my ambivalence in an ambulance. Take me to the mountain M.D. and try to sort through me. Finding glass in throat and a chip in my eye, people don't seem to think I'm alive. I've got a glare like stairs to a ruined lair, drugged down in the height of disorder.

My disorder. My disorder. Better go get my recorder. This needs a documentary just to be seen how my warped anatomy mirrors reality. My disorder. My disorder. Dragged down and hung up like a karmic gash to bleed on the deserving. But I do not deserve it myself. This gore is your glory, paying for shit I never did like a chainsawed wreath.

Peace is what I always wanted. Yet allies have never stood. Why I'm so misunderstood is because I never got a chance to believe. Believe in you or believe in me. Everyone leaves and that's fine with me. Because now where I stand I am a ceiling fan cutting the heads off the leads that always tried to strangle me.

My disorder. My disorder. Better go get my recorder. This needs a documentary just to be seen how my warped anatomy mirrors reality. My disorder. My disorder. Dragged down and hung up like a karmic gash to bleed on the deserving. But I do not deserve it myself. This gore is your glory, paying for shit I never did like a chainsawed wreath.

32 year rounds of war. Cold, sweating and sore. No love line on my speed dial and I'm just an exhale away from being dust but free from lace. Under the lights that have scopes on me. It's not a magic trick, it's what I have to escape everyday. Escape to save innocent prey. It's not a magic trick, it's what I have to escape everyday. Escape to save innocent prey.

My disorder. My disorder. It's not a magic trick, it's what I have to escape everyday. Escape to save innocent prey. The heights of disorder won't get away with this slay. The fates will remember the day they fucked with me. It's not a magic trick, it's what I have to escape everyday. Escape to save innocent prey.

They tried to make me into a monster. But instead I turn the blade on them. They wanted me to be a disaster. But instead, crash into their webs. I know I won't be dead because I take it slow but the chariots crash harder than me. It's not a magic trick, it's what I have to escape everyday. Escape to save innocent prey. It's not a magic trick, it's what I have to escape everyday. Escape to save innocent prey.

crazybitch
01-05-2015, 03:43 AM
Wow that was actually really intense, and like a song. I hope you are ok.