PDA

View Full Version : Genius.com and The Pale Emperor

Olivia
01-12-2015, 08:02 AM
Guys, I am a huge fan of Genius.com, originally known as Rap Genius.

As a fan of both Manson and this awesome site, I would really appreciate it if you guys could annotate the songs as they appear on the site. It has long been one of my goals as an editor to overhaul the Manson discography, but I haven't gotten around to it because of how sheerly intimidating it is without help.

Since most of us will already be flocking to the site to hear the new album, I would really like your help in annotating these new lyrics. Since most of you will be new users, I will be monitoring the new songs and adding/upvoting any awesome annotations.

You guys seem to know what you're doing, so let your work be displayed in a capacity other than a forum!

My username on the site is esockslam3. Add me as a friend and start annotating!

Elizabeth Casto
01-19-2015, 12:22 AM
I really love manson to death.
I have questions for you...how is this site more relevant than mansonwiki?
Why should we bother our time?
When did it become okay to spoonfeed people instead of making them think for themselves?

timoldbean
01-20-2015, 08:51 AM
Have the lyrics been edited recently? I remember checking them out when it first went up and noticed quite a few obvious errors.
I came back today and checked out the 3 songs I know (Cupid, D6 and Binge) and now I can't see any mistakes.

Could it be that we are now looking at accurate lyrics?

If so, it'll make annotating them so much more fruitful, if we can believe this is what is being sung.

Cringeon
01-20-2015, 03:51 PM
There were a few errors right when it went up, but it was corrected within a few hours. Everything up matches what was provided by the MM camp.

Shangri-LIE
01-20-2015, 04:13 PM
Remember kids, work rhymes with wed.