PDA

View Full Version : Cake and a B.J.

NightChameleons
01-15-2015, 09:15 PM
(My last attempt to post this caused my computer to freeze, so hopefully this will not post twice)...

I was listening to "Cake and Sdmy" the other night and had an interesting epiphany. I always assumed this was a song about buttsx. But it is not. Its a song about blwjbs.

Now before you scream "heresy!," journey with me into the bowels of this very interesting subject. In contemporary English, we usually use the word "sdmy" to refer to anl sx. If someone is "sdmized," we assume it means they were anlly rped. However, if you look up the dictionary definition of "sdmy," it includes both anl and orl sx. Sodmy laws forbade both types of activity.

If you ponder the lyrics "white trash get down on your knees, its time for cake and sodmy," its obvious that it would be fairly difficult to have anl sx with someone while they are kneeling. However, "on your knees" is the perfect posture to administer felltio. "Get down on your knees, its time for cake and a blwjb" makes much more sense than "get down on your knees, its time for cake and anl." Manson is very literate and its probable he's aware of both definitions of the word "sdmy." So, I'd suggest the type of sodmy referred to in this song is actually orl, rather than anl, sx.

.... and now you know. ;)

M Tragedy666
01-16-2015, 01:32 AM
Nice try, but have you ever heard of doggy style? How do you propose to perform it if the person receiving is not "on their knee's". You are most likely reading too much into nothing. But who cares anyway? Cake and sex are always a good mix. You gotta take a birthday cake and smash it on someone's face, then fuck them, frosting on face and all. Dirty, disgusting, and white trash. Hell yeah!

On another note, those laws are fucking bogus. I'm definitely a fucking criminal then.

FuckmanQ
01-16-2015, 09:58 AM
Butt Sex. FIN.

Shangri-LIE
01-16-2015, 10:22 AM
(My last attempt to post this caused my computer to freeze, so hopefully this will not post twice)...

I was listening to "Cake and Sdmy" the other night and had an interesting epiphany. I always assumed this was a song about buttsx. But it is not. Its a song about blwjbs.

Now before you scream "heresy!," journey with me into the bowels of this very interesting subject. In contemporary English, we usually use the word "sdmy" to refer to anl sx. If someone is "sdmized," we assume it means they were anlly rped. However, if you look up the dictionary definition of "sdmy," it includes both anl and orl sx. Sodmy laws forbade both types of activity.

If you ponder the lyrics "white trash get down on your knees, its time for cake and sodmy," its obvious that it would be fairly difficult to have anl sx with someone while they are kneeling. However, "on your knees" is the perfect posture to administer felltio. "Get down on your knees, its time for cake and a blwjb" makes much more sense than "get down on your knees, its time for cake and anl." Manson is very literate and its probable he's aware of both definitions of the word "sdmy." So, I'd suggest the type of sodmy referred to in this song is actually orl, rather than anl, sx.

.... and now you know. ;)

Because doggity style is on your hands and knees, or ass up and face down, whereas you don't need to do a face plant into a pillow or provide support with your arms for a bj. However, on a somewhat unrelated topic, getting a bj while laying down and her across your body is much more satisfying. ....and now you know. lol

The Empirical Guy
01-16-2015, 03:28 PM
However, on a somewhat unrelated topic, getting a bj while laying down and her across your body is much more satisfying.

Oh? Did you read that on the internet somewhere?

Shangri-LIE
01-16-2015, 04:22 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/732/499/406.jpg

NightChameleons
01-17-2015, 04:45 PM
Fine. You guys win. I thought I was being clever, but I'd forgotten doggy style (I was envisioning someone kneeling). Its just a song about good ol' buttsex.

blue angel
01-17-2015, 05:04 PM
Your title reminds me of Have a coke and a smile!

mirror
01-18-2015, 12:42 AM

I always took it as getting fvcked in the ass than having to svck your sh!t off their d!ck....

"if you're so good explain the sh!t stains on your face"

"Too much oral defecation" (Talking sh!t, literally)

America as a waste nation. Land of sh!t eaters. Trash talkers.

"I am your sh!t. You should be ashamed of what you have eaten"

Manson15Marilyn
01-18-2015, 12:15 PM
The difference between chocolate cake and creme filled cake. Could go either way.