PDA

View Full Version : The End Times Tour [083]: Aug 02 2015 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, New Jersey, USA

Norsefire
03-31-2015, 08:55 AM
Aug 02
THE SMASHING PUMPKINS - MARILYN MANSON
THE END TIMES TOUR
Venue: Susquehanna Bank Center

http://www.providermodule.com/news/uploads/the-end-times-tour-hd.jpg

http://www.smashingpumpkinsnexus.com/ - http://www.marilynmanson.com/

Members Attending:

DecayingSinner
TongueTwistingStorm
Bthcas2
Tater

Lillith
03-31-2015, 10:14 AM
Maybe

DecayingSinner
04-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Count me in

TongueTwistingStorm
04-02-2015, 12:27 PM
This is a rough venue for me since it requires finding a ride to/from... but we all know I'll be there come hell or high water.

FeedYourHead
04-07-2015, 10:06 AM
I have a total n00b question, but I don't want to not ask because of the like, .01% chance that I'm assuming the wrong thing. The pit tickets for this show, they're regular GA pit tickets, as in you stand wherever you want in the pit, right? I'm getting thrown off by how every other venue is seated only and the pit tickets that I've seen for this show still have like rows and seat numbers on them (I know they always do, but again, I'm just extra nervous about it this time)... so I want to make sure there's not going to be like a designated spot where you have to stand in the pit based on what your ticket says, or that the venue is putting seats in the pit area and it's actually not standing at all. Can someone pls confirm that everything is just normal and not weird or seated in the pit for this show?

Tater
04-07-2015, 03:53 PM
I have a total n00b question, but I don't want to not ask because of the like, .01% chance that I'm assuming the wrong thing. The pit tickets for this show, they're regular GA pit tickets, as in you stand wherever you want in the pit, right? I'm getting thrown off by how every other venue is seated only and the pit tickets that I've seen for this show still have like rows and seat numbers on them (I know they always do, but again, I'm just extra nervous about it this time)... so I want to make sure there's not going to be like a designated spot where you have to stand in the pit based on what your ticket says, or that the venue is putting seats in the pit area and it's actually not standing at all. Can someone pls confirm that everything is just normal and not weird or seated in the pit for this show?

For Cincinnati each ticket has a row/seat number but it's still GA (I asked three times to be sure, ahahaha), but for this gig when I called the venue she said there would be rows of folding chairs. That reeeeeaaaally won't pan out in a Manson crowd, so I hope it changes. I recommend calling.

FeedYourHead
04-07-2015, 04:07 PM
^ omg that's exactly what I was envisioning as worst case scenario haha. It's almost a shame Manson isn't playing second, as a way to just guarantee the folding chairs will be completely discarded and ignored during his performance.

Terrapin
04-08-2015, 03:01 AM
My venue in Austin wasn't providing any seat numbers in the pit tickets. Just "GA Standing Floor." After seeing all the talk of people having sections/seats in their GA, it got me worried until I went to purchase tickets. It sucks to hear it's not like this everywhere.

Hazekiah
04-08-2015, 06:05 AM
Just to add more confusion to the pot...

I've been to most of the venues for this tour. Almost ALL of them have the little crescent-moon pits most amphitheaters have for shows like this.

Likewise, it's a very business-as-usual practice for venues to sell General Admission pit tickets with non-applicable seat-and-row designations simply for the purpose of keeping track of how many people are allowed in that area.

But at least ONE Marilyn Manson/Alice Cooper show ALSO had seats ALL THE WAY to the stage when they were clearly collapsible-and-removable so who knows.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

:-\

DecayingSinner
04-12-2015, 04:30 AM
The pit for this venue is standing.. Just a small area that gets freaking packed. I remember being in the pit at this venue for the zombie/Manson tour, ozzfest 2001 and 2003.... And it is always beyond packed.
im just doing a lawn ticket for this show. It's going to be a best of set most likely and the tickets are overpriced.

Bthcas2
04-19-2015, 02:51 PM
I am in!! Got my tickets in the mail and I cant wait to see you all there!!!

Bthcas2
04-19-2015, 02:55 PM
i called the venue and they said "there will be seats at this venue."

DecayingSinner
05-11-2015, 12:01 PM
I heard this morning there were $21 lawn tickets available and the website had it listed, but then when I went to purchase it this afternoon, the promotion wasn't listed. What the hell?

DecayingSinner
05-11-2015, 05:07 PM
Woot! Finally got tickets. I was going to settle for lawn this time, but ended up getting 2 seat tickets for $60.

Tater
05-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Attending, surprisingly~

italwon
06-24-2015, 08:43 AM
Hey guys, I never post on here, just a quiet visitor.. anyway, I'm going to the Camden show but now I have 2 extra tickets beause Ticketmaster is weird and I got better tickets during the general sale than the pre-sale.
I'd rather try to sell them to actual fans for face value. Most of you probably already have tickets, but just in case: one ticket is Section 101, Row K, Seat 7 and the other is Section 101, Row L, Seat 9. Not right together, but only a row apart.

if interested, you can email me at italwon@aol.com

thanks!
Lisa

jonedit
07-22-2015, 10:49 AM
So there will be seats IN THE PIT AREA? I Hope not. I've got tickets to deftones/incubus the next weekend and have been pumped to rock freely. Now that hes back around i wanna go but only GA. no chairs. this is crap.

anyone here going w GA tix? can the chairs be discarded?

UPDATE: every yelp review of the venue (when searching "pit") refers to it as a standing area.

DecayingSinner
07-26-2015, 04:22 PM
Omg!! For the last time, there are never chairs in the pit area.... In the 20 years I've been going to this venue!!!

FeedYourHead
07-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Omg!! For the last time, there are never chairs in the pit area.... In the 20 years I've been going to this venue!!!

You're wrong. It's very rare, but there have absolutely been chairs in the pit area at this venue. It depends on the artist. Here's an example: http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/archive/index.php/t-3039.html
(http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/archive/index.php/t-3039.html)

DecayingSinner
07-26-2015, 06:25 PM
That may be true. The last time Manson played there with Zombie, I was in the pit and it was packed with people standing.

jonedit
07-27-2015, 11:22 AM
How long ago was that. Bthcas2 said they called the venue and they specifically said seats. I want to buy a GA but im scared to be suck in seats. baaahhh. Guess im going to call tooo.

jonedit
07-27-2015, 12:10 PM
Ok. I called. I'm pissed.

Deftones and the following weekend MM are seated pit. They have folding chairs that are attached to each other. Certain shows are PIT and others are GA PIT. Guess the shows that people get rowdy at are made into seats.

Got info from calling the venue. Also if you look closely at how the tickets are labeled you can see the dif. they dont explicitly say, you kinda have to know to look for the GA PIT.

FUCK.

Tsargeano
07-28-2015, 07:43 PM
My wife and I will be there. I'm really bummed that Manson isn't playing more tunes from the new album. When we saw him back in Feb in Bethlehem he played 5 or 6 new songs and they sounded great(Killing Strangers,Cupid,Mephistopheles, Deep 6, Day 3). His new album is Awesome and he should really play more off of it, we all heard Dope Show,Mobscene,B People,Dispossible,Rock is Dead, many times live(at least I have).

cataract777
07-28-2015, 09:29 PM

Deftones and the following weekend MM are seated pit. They have folding chairs that are attached to each other. Certain shows are PIT and others are GA PIT. Guess the shows that people get rowdy at are made into seats.

There's nothing worse than attached folding chairs lol.

Tsargeano
08-01-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm going also, I have "Pit" tickets.

JT_
08-02-2015, 07:22 AM

Got info from calling the venue. Also if you look closely at how the tickets are labeled you can see the dif. they dont explicitly say, you kinda have to know to look for the GA PIT.

FUCK.

Wow! I've never seen seats in the pit for a rock concert at this venue, and I've been to a hundred shows here. I know they do have seats in the pit for comedy shows, lighter type music etc.
I'll be back in 102 somewhere, should be a great time.

Tater
08-02-2015, 08:01 AM
The seats are most likely there because of Billy's fans. Cross fingers for lax security so errryone can bolt up~

Hazekiah
08-02-2015, 08:22 AM
Eight years ago today I returned to New Jersey for the first time since I was born there and filmed my first FULL Manson show!

Headed back to the VERY SAME venue on the anniversary today to do it all over again!

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS.

XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUXRrN1gng

Tsargeano
08-02-2015, 08:59 AM
Eight years ago today I returned to New Jersey for the first time since I was born there and filmed my first FULL Manson show!

Headed back to the VERY SAME venue on the anniversary today to do it all over again!

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS.

XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUXRrN1gng

I've been subscribed to your YouTube channel for a few years now,you always post Great Manson footage. Thanks for what you do!

FeedYourHead
08-02-2015, 11:17 AM
I was there!!! That was my first EVER Manson show.

Tsargeano
08-02-2015, 02:23 PM
We are officially on our way to Camden for my 12th Manson show and my wife's 10th. I've never heard of the opening band "Cage" so I'll probably be getting raped at the drink stand (this place has outrageous drink prices), I'll be wearing the new logo Manson shirt that came w/ best buy exclusive 3rd day/Deep 6 single, I have spiked hair that kind of looks like a mow hawk. Feel free to come up to me and shoot the shit if you see me.

Hazekiah
08-02-2015, 02:48 PM
And I'm the mustachioed douchebag in pigtails 2 rows back in the middle! Hit me up, I'll smuggle in some extra vodka for you, w00t.

;)

I've been subscribed to your YouTube channel for a few years now,you always post Great Manson footage. Thanks for what you do!

Thanks so much, glad to hear you dig 'em! Super-excited that I'm almost up to a MILLION hits on YT considdrt it's almost entirely my Manson footage that I don't really promote anywhere but here and my fb page.

And I have TWO accounts on YT, btw...Hazekiah and ChartreusianInfusion.

Enjoy!

I was there!!! That was my first EVER Manson show.

I know! I was just about to kick you a happy anniversary message but you beat me to it! Did I ever hook you up with my footage of the entire show, btw?

The seats are most likely there because of Billy's fans. Cross fingers for lax security so errryone can bolt up~

Hopefully! But, yeah, some fans got trampled to death back in the day so Billy's been anti-pit for a while now, sadly. Maybe someday he'll realize it's not the '90s anymore and decide he wants to be in a rock band again, lol.

DecayingSinner
08-02-2015, 07:00 PM
It was a good Manson show . My 26th. I loved the extra drums for AWTSW. Pumpkins fans are rather dull.

DecayingSinner
08-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Manson definitely had the better stage show. It was an odd bill and kind of reminded me of the mix when Manson toured with Slayer. I haven't seen the pumpkins in 20 years and now I know why. Most of the crowd was sitting and they lost the entire crowd completely on a few songs.

cataract777
08-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Manson definitely had the better stage show. It was an odd bill and kind of reminded me of the mix when Manson toured with Slayer. I haven't see. The pumpkins in 20 years and now I know why. Most of the crowd was sitting and they lost the entire crowd completely on a few songs.

It was probably the new songs they lost the crowd on. Drum+Fife etc. I actually like the new Pumpkins record, gave it a spin again recently. It is definitely an interesting contrast between the two audiences. The tour would have worked much better had they done it in the 90's, but that goes without saying. Not to mention amphitheater so seem to suck the energy.

Tsargeano
08-02-2015, 10:48 PM
What's up with that fan pulling Manson into the crowd during "mObscene"? What a friggin douche bag. Did anyone get footage of this? I just did a YouTube search and nobody has posted any video of the show yet.

Tsargeano
08-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Hey Hazekiah, did you get any video of tonight's show? If so, I'd love to see it.

Hazekiah
08-03-2015, 01:40 AM
OMFG
THE FOOTAGE
I SHOT
TONIGHT
O_O

JT_
08-03-2015, 05:30 AM
Great show!!! Everyone was rocking out around me and Manson got a good crowd response.
The stage show is amazing, the lights are incredible and the band sounded tight as hell. Is Gil still on drums? whoever it was, fucking slayed that kit.
Twiggy looked bored, same as the last round of the tour.

I enjoyed the set list, but No Reflection needs to go, it falls flat live.
AWTSW is a monster live, was my favorite part of the evening.

Fun notes...

Manson mercilessly tore apart a guy in the crowd who called him a faggot, of course, when Manson tried to get him to come up on stage the guy was a little bitch.
He wanted to show the guy what faggot sex was, 'prison style'

Someone pulled him into the crowd which prompted Manson to call us infected zombies trying to eat him, but he liked it.

A guy up front holding his little girl, who couldn't have been any older than 7, up to Manson, who tried to get her to sing into the mic, she was turning away scared as hell.. It was pretty funny.

LOTS of people left after MM.

At least 2 people around me were filming the whole show, so give if time for some uploads

Norsefire
08-03-2015, 06:59 AM
I think No Reflection is at its best this year, it's one of my favourites to watch on youtube from the shows and when I saw it live this year it was as I hoped it would be from watching all the other shows. I think it's just way more chaotic and insane than it ever was during the Hey, Cruel World... Tour.

Cringeon
08-03-2015, 07:13 AM
^I agree. No Reflection was actually a favorite of mine in Denver. Song got a lot more intense compared to the BV tours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIO-xA3Jw24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY0tiUh--JQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtFgY9Iv6Fc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-YB8Npp5Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7PWhhJay7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhdVJg5KvkU

gabrieltoxic
08-03-2015, 09:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-YB8Npp5Us

I loved Paul's guitar solo on this one.

Hazekiah
08-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Awesome videos!

Just to give you an idea of how badass MY footage is, though...that's me and my wristbands with my camera between Manson and the little girl midway through "Lunchbox," lol. We were pretty fucking close! Manson actually waved us up to the front row on sight when the show started and held my hand before grabbing my gf's hand and holding it to his dick, w00t.

I APPROVE.

XD

Norsefire
08-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Really hope Antichrist Superstar sticks around for the EU tour later this year, great videos.

DecayingSinner
08-03-2015, 09:58 AM
"New breed of killers. Columbine #5". Best line.

Manson definitely stole the show.

Hazekiah
08-03-2015, 08:12 PM
So I whipped-up another sample of my footage by filming it off a TV screen with a cellphone. Obviously, it still needs a proper upload and some stabilization (front row center, w00t), but it's still pretty awesome and worth watching! Plus, Manson held my girl's hand and bled all over her again, lol. Good stuff!

Filmed the whole show like this, can't wait to upload everything for REAL soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbrx_5g2TMU

YoureAlreadyHere
08-04-2015, 06:19 AM
p/58U-G4qYOM

I suck at this...

https://instagram.com/p/58U-G4qYOM/

https://instagram.com/p/58U-G4qYOM/ /fail ahahahaha

Hazekiah
08-04-2015, 10:53 AM
That's my gf's hand! Pretty impressed that she was able to take such a good picture of it with her other hand in the heat of the moment, lol. Just another reason I <3 her!

:)

jonedit
08-05-2015, 09:18 AM
Damn after watching these videos and hearing i'm sad i missed it. I like how he said.."theres more of you than security".. how did the pit work out? did people leave their seats and get up against the stage? Thanks for sharing.

Hazekiah
08-07-2015, 11:17 AM
There wasn't much room for a pit between the first row of seats and the rail but it filled up pretty fast and venue security was totally cool about it. They actually had color-coded bracelets for the first three rows so they knew who was supposed to be there and who wasn't, and once Manson finished they very calmly and politely did a sweep for the proper bracelets and it was no big deal.

As opposed to, say, the complete clusterfuck at Foxwoods the day before, where the venue was practically empty when Manson started he summoned us all forward with the same speech (and specifically waving up the two of us), leading to their idiotic, powerhungry, octogenarian security singling us out and harrassing us for the entire show while everyone else was jumping on top of people and knocking over chairs to get up there after we'd respectfully behaved ourselves. It got seriously chaotic and the crowd was being REALLY rough and violent while rushing the stage, but for some reason that was all perfectly fine while the venue security busied themselves with shouting at and dragging around a guy in pigtails and his waify gf even though Manson's security intervened and told them we were fine and to leave us alone. That got them off our backs for about one song until the crew had to deal with something else, then it was back to bullying the two of us, flashing badges, and threatening to arrest and ban us from the venue.

None of which has much to do with Camden beyond illustrating how much better they were able to handle the same situation. We went out of our way to thank them for being cool and they simply explained that whatever the artist requests is part of the show and they'll go along with it as much as they can.

In short, Camden has EXCELLENT security and Foxwoods can go fuck itself.

AStrangeGay
01-09-2016, 07:45 PM
So I whipped-up another sample of my footage by filming it off a TV screen with a cellphone. Obviously, it still needs a proper upload and some stabilization (front row center, w00t), but it's still pretty awesome and worth watching! Plus, Manson held my girl's hand and bled all over her again, lol. Good stuff!

Filmed the whole show like this, can't wait to upload everything for REAL soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbrx_5g2TMU

Nice footage! My friend is buddies with Twiggy and he comped us out fifth row center seats behind the pit. My friend filmed the whole thing with a camcorder while I pulled audio, came out great!