PDA

View Full Version : The End Times Tour [080]: Jul 29 2015 - PNC Bank Arts Center - Holmdel, New Jersey, USA

Norsefire
03-31-2015, 09:01 AM
Jul 29
THE SMASHING PUMPKINS - MARILYN MANSON
THE END TIMES TOUR
Venue: PNC Bank Arts Center

http://www.providermodule.com/news/uploads/the-end-times-tour-hd.jpg

http://www.smashingpumpkinsnexus.com/ - http://www.marilynmanson.com/

Members Attending:

Hazekiah
07-29-2015, 09:44 AM
No ticket and no money but I'm on my way there!

So I guess I'm "confirmed" for the parking lot and the line outside the venue at least, lol.

Hazekiah
07-29-2015, 10:18 PM
I showed up with no money again tonight but my gf was kind enough to haggle with a karma-hungry scalper to get me a lawn ticket at the bargain basement price of 5 dollars, w00t.

So that was my foot in the door. From there I worked my magic to join her and parlay that into a front row seat with her in the front row and OMFG my footage of the entire show is awesome! Manson gave the crowd tons of love, smeared some blood on her face to match mine from Red Rocks, and it was pretty much the same setlist as Boston's the night before except there was no "Movement of Fear" intro before "Rock is Dead," and Manson sang bits of "Holy Grail" and "Five to One" during "Lunchbox" before a brief, confused altercation with Paul Wiley who didn't seem to be able to read his mind to know when he was expected to finally play the solo after all that, lol.

Nonetheless, Manson and the rest of the band were on point and the crowd was fucking LOVING it.

Yet another badass show!

\m/

JT_
07-30-2015, 03:42 AM
I showed up with no money again tonight but my gf was kind enough to haggle with a karma-hungry scalper to get me a lawn ticket at the bargain basement price of 5 dollars, w00t.

So that was my foot in the door. From there I worked my magic to join her and parlay that into a front row seat with her in the front row and OMFG my footage of the entire show is awesome! Manson gave the crowd tons of love, smeared some blood on her face to match mine from Red Rocks, and it was pretty much the same setlist as Boston's the night before except there was no "Movement of Fear" intro before "Rock is Dead," and Manson sang bits of "Holy Grail" and "Five to One" during "Lunchbox" before a brief, confused altercation with Paul Wiley who didn't seem to be able to read his mind to know when he was expected to finally play the solo after all that, lol.

Nonetheless, Manson and the rest of the band were on point and the crowd was fucking LOVING it.

Yet another badass show!

\m/

So they were letting lawn people inside the pavilion? I checked tix before the show last night and about 90% of the seats inside were still available.
Had I known these tour was going to sell so poorly I would have waited to buy a $100 ticket.

Hazekiah
07-30-2015, 04:44 AM
No, they didn't "let" me up there, I was just being sneaky and slipped past the checkpoints all the way to the front row, lol.

Not my first rodeo and all that.

;)

Tater
07-30-2015, 01:53 PM
Haz is just magic, the guards were fucking assholes about people moving. This venue was mindblowingly lame, but Billy and M still put on a pretty killer gig. V impressed.

Hazekiah
07-30-2015, 05:17 PM
I won't be able to upload my footage for REAL until I get home, but since today's an off-day I went ahead and hooked up my camera to a flatscreen and filmed it with a cellphone so I could whip up a quick little teaser-sample in the meantime.

Obviously, it'll look and sound about a MILLION times better when I upload the actual video, but this will have to do until then.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgJM0vxrKtQ

gunz
07-30-2015, 05:35 PM
^shit is amazing as always, Haz. I bet your girl was happy as hell. Security has been f'n awful at all the shows..trying to kick people out for reaching for him.

TheHighEndOfLow
07-30-2015, 05:57 PM
Return "Cupid Carries A Gun" back. Setlist is boring as hell.

cataract777
07-30-2015, 06:24 PM
Return "Cupid Carries A Gun" back. Setlist is boring as hell.

I enjoy the set list the way it is right now.

VelvetAIDS
07-30-2015, 10:27 PM
I'll shut up about the setlist for five years if we can get a studio re-recording of New Shit with the Holy Grail portion included.

Hazekiah
07-31-2015, 06:58 AM
The setlist is great as it is. That said, I'd certainly be more than happy to see "Cupid Carries a Gun" return!

And speaking of "Holy Grail"...

Manson sang bits of "Holy Grail" and "Five to One" during "Lunchbox" before a brief, confused altercation with Paul Wiley who didn't seem to be able to read his mind to know when he was expected to finally play the solo after all that, lol.

I'd just like to clarify that upon further review of my footage I was evidently mistaken and mixing up shows in my head...Manson did "Holy Grail" in Boston the day before, not with "Five to One" at this one.

Also, the altercation with Wiley seems to have had nothing to do with him. Manson was already upset about something else right before all that and had several other people onstage scrambling to correct whatever it was he was pissed off about, Wiley just seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. In any case, they made peace fast enough and he handjobbed his mic between Manson's legs immediately after the whole fiasco, lol.

All's well that ends well.

^shit is amazing as always, Haz. I bet your girl was happy as hell. Security has been f'n awful at all the shows..trying to kick people out for reaching for him.

Thanks, glad you liked it! Can't wait to show my footage in all it's glory later!

And, yeah, she's been absolutely LOVING it, lol.

Don't even get me started on the fucked-up security situation, though.

Bleh.