PDA

View Full Version : Hymn To Pan-ic

Two Faced Egg (23)
03-31-2015, 01:06 PM
Panic , as a Tribute to the Deity of the Ancient Greek Culture , I have heard it expressed as a Mirror , an allegory for the Forces of Nature , No .. Pan is Art , a Potent Concentration & Overemphasis of a Force we observe in nature , Well we all have a lot too live up too using the expression Panic , yea? Being that Art doesn't Imitate Life or Nature . Our Lives , this culture is going to Imitate Art , So this Could Become a Discussion on emotional Addiction to Fear .. 0r Esoteric word games , they are really something special , yea? I Plea You to answer with Honesty what You Hear when You Read a Sign like - " Service Entrance" out Loud , 0r it Could be a Discussion on Mr.Crowley or even Mr.Parsons , That will Your Rights & the Gracious Moderators Cheers ' - TFE

Two Faced Egg (23)
04-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Serve Us In Trance - May be Heard while reading a Service Entrance sign out Loud , just another Perception , has been over 7 days ..so that is My answer .. this Thread is a Risk to Venture into neuro -linguistic -programming , & maybe even building spaces that have been designed for 'Herd Pan-ic' with their layout & directions . Cheers'

TH15x15xMYxOMeGA
04-08-2015, 03:59 PM
I never thought about it before, but I do think most people are addicted to fear. That is why we tend to dwell on the bad sides of things, because we like the fear that comes along with it. I might need a little more time and maybe even meditation to figure out why I would say I personally am addicted to fear. That's a really good point though and I will keep it in mind and get back to you.

However, I'm not sure that addicted is a good word, because I'm pretty sure I could function well in my daily life without it. Or maybe I can't. How would I know if I constantly have fear? I'm not even a person who is very paranoid or negative, but I do have many fears pop into my head over the course of a normal day and I do think about them a lot.

Shangri-LIE
04-10-2015, 05:22 AM
I would really like to sit down with you someday and engage in mutual brain surgery.

Two Faced Egg (23)
04-14-2015, 12:53 PM
Me ..? Or the Lady ? LOl'

crazybitch
04-25-2015, 02:09 PM
Some things that have helped me with conquering fear and paranoia: it's good to study psychology.