PDA

View Full Version : Villain Dead.

Two Faced Egg (23)
04-08-2015, 02:53 PM
A three Year anniversary of Born Villain is coming very soon & I will be celebrating at the Minglewood Hall Memphis Performance the April 30th ( close Enough ) This is Really Going too be about the Potency of releasing it on May 1st , May day , Beltane , I know it's also a play on 15 , 105, 51 We recognize . This Is a day Historically We heard That Adolf Hitler Put a Walther ppk .32 acp in his Fucking Mouth & ( supposed to have died .. ) and also the day We were told Operation Neptune Spear went into the Depths of ( the sea .. Lol ) Pakistan and Shot Many Holes in Osama Bin Laden Then disposed of him In the Fucking Sea , Point being that Beltane that My Ancestors celebrated had Quite a lot to do with Hanging or Stoning the Villains .. ... So this May be Synchronicity or Clue into Death & Rebirth .. Your Thoughts Please ! ! ! Cheers'

S.D.
04-08-2015, 02:55 PM
A Good Villain Never Dies

Two Faced Egg (23)
04-14-2015, 10:50 AM
Ha' Well that may be a Paradox , "Good" ? I Suspect Immortality & Cult of Celebrity has something to with it , although the Two "Villains" I Mention were not merely Criminal Extraordinaire , but to their Cults were Leaders , Certainly Not Mine though .. ...

Two Faced Egg (23)
05-01-2016, 06:56 AM
HaPpy May Day ! : ) HaPpy birthday Born Villain : ) HaPpY birthday illuminati : ) HaPpy birthday Church of Satan ! ! ! : ) HaPpY Death day Osama Bin Laden ! : ) HaPpY Death day Adolf Hitler : )

Shangri-LIE
05-02-2016, 02:56 PM
A Good Villain Never Dies

Everyone is a Villain. Only with a different code of ethics.

mr.svperstar13
05-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Do we have to celebrate this album? It makes me angry.

M Tragedy666
05-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Church of Satan was born on April 30th.

Shangri-LIE
05-09-2016, 04:29 AM

I think that was its intent. Well played, Mr.Manson. Well played.

S.D.
05-12-2016, 04:23 AM
As the tide of change has encouraged more and more fans to see The High End Of Low in a different light of late, I guarantee the same will happen with Born Villain. Rock bands just don't make records like this any more.