PDA

View Full Version : Folks, let me tell you a sad story.

Shangri-LIE
05-13-2015, 08:24 AM
This poem is entitled "My sad, lonely penis".

He stands right up, but gets no attention. He's been locked up hard in detention. When he cries, he knowing he's comin'. But there aint no where to come inside. So it rains and the veins get really strained. And it pines for all the holes it used to drain. But then something happened to the brain that made it malfunction. Now it's stuck in this lack of junction.

It aint between the things it needs to feel. It aint inside the things it used to rear. It used to be a force people feared. But it did justice more than it did terror. But now it's just sad and alone.

I used to have women who loved me. But these last few years, all they do is shove me. Oh when will I get to shove them back? Oh, When will I get to reign again with my cack?

It aint between the things it needs to feel. It aint inside the things it used to rear. It used to be a force people feared. But it did justice more than it did terror. But now it's just sad and alone.

He stands right up, but gets no attention. He's been locked up hard in detention. When he cries, he knowing he's comin'. But there aint no where to come inside. So it rains and the veins get really strained. And it pines for all the holes it used to drain. But then something happened to the brain that made it malfunction. Now it's stuck in this lack of junction.

It aint between the things it needs to feel. It aint inside the things it used to rear. It used to be a force people feared. But it did justice more than it did terror. But now it's just sad and alone. I used to have women who loved me. But these last few years, all they do is shove me. Oh when will I get to shove them back? Oh, When will I get to reign again with my cack? But now it's just sad and alone.

Nemoris Inferioris
05-13-2015, 09:48 AM
Is there a happy ending, daddy? Did he get the girl in the end?

Sequel Comes Out Next Summer, so i heard.

Nemoris Inferioris
05-13-2015, 09:49 AM
"I'm feelin stone hard and alone"

Shangri-LIE
05-13-2015, 04:43 PM
Pt.2 (The Sequel) "My new, happier penis (plowing through the night)"

And then it was the moment when I saw her there. Caring eyes and really.nice.soft.haiiir. She said..."I see your penis is looking lonely". I SAID...why YES IT IS! FUCK IT, DO YOU WANNA SCREW ME?!?!? She said YES and we got it on. In the car and on the lawn. And she sucked me so gently. And I came into her mouuuuuuuuuth.

Then my sad lonely penis found himself again. I said yes, indeed, he has a new friend. We both we fucking happy. No more one hand whacky. Then my sad lonely penis felt all warm again. And I was alive and fuckin' again. Dirty. Sensual. Erotic. I'M GOD!

Me and my bed buddy just got done again. From doing the dirty and it all, my friends. She loves the way that my dick glistens when I pull it out of her pussy. And then she stuck it back into her mouth. And of course it got right back, hard as a rock. Then my sad, lonely penis came all over again and again was so fuckin' happy!

Then my sad lonely penis found himself again. I said yes, indeed, he has a new friend. We both we fucking happy. No more one hand whacky. Then my sad lonely penis felt all warm again. And I was alive and fuckin' again. Dirty. Sensual. Erotic I'M GOD!

Me and my bed buddy just got done again. From doing the dirty and it all, my friends. She loves the way that my dick glistens when I pull it out of her pussy. And then she stuck it back into her mouth. And of course it got right back, hard as a rock. Then my sad, lonely penis came all over again and again was so fuckin' happy! I'M GOD!

crazybitch
05-14-2015, 11:46 AM
wow and wow.....

Shangri-LIE
05-15-2015, 02:53 PM
You're welcome. YourAlreadyHere put it into musical form for me. It's really fucking demented. lol - Classical show tunes style as intended. haha <3

YoureAlreadyHere
05-15-2015, 05:11 PM
RoughListen to Sad And Lonely Penis at Derek's pants by YoureAlreadyHere #np on #SoundCloud
http://soundcloud.com/yourealreadyhere/sad-and-lonely-penis-at-dereks

Shangri-LIE
05-15-2015, 05:56 PM
YOU.ARE.AMAZING!

http://media.giphy.com/media/VBUIvFMG4eEOQ/giphy.gif

YoureAlreadyHere
05-16-2015, 05:22 AM
Listen to S&A pt 2 by YoureAlreadyHere #np on #SoundCloud
http://soundcloud.com/yourealreadyhere/s-a-pt-2

Tada i just love singing about your sad and lonely penis.

Shangri-LIE
05-16-2015, 06:00 AM
But it has a second part where it emerges victorious. You people, I tell ya. Always focusing on the sad and negative. lol

YoureAlreadyHere
05-16-2015, 06:04 AM
Just wait. Cant wait to bellow out "cack"

gunz
05-18-2015, 12:50 PM
Dear. Mother. Of. God.

Vertigo
05-26-2015, 03:45 AM
http://image4.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/products/111480724/views/1,width=378,height=378,appearanceId=39/LONELY-Penis-T-Shirt-BY.png

You can get this T-Shirt on Spreadshirt.com lol