PDA

View Full Version : Tour [106]: Nov 12 2015 - Porsche Arena - Stuttgart, Germany

Norsefire
06-10-2015, 07:58 AM
Nov 12 2015
Venue: Porsche Arena

Tickets / Info: http://mct.tickets.de/de/events/6374-Marilyn_Manson

Members Attending:

Mexxecutioner

Mexxecutioner
06-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Going! :)

EDIT: Tickets are booked. Pumped for November! I hope to hear Cake and Sodomy. One of my all time favs!

Banshee
11-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Goddamn motherfucking amazing show. Man That You Fear was played as the encore - do I need to say more? Venue and sound were good, Manson and band were amazing, the crowd was shittiest quietest ever and it pissed Manson off. So they played "acoustic version" of Hate Anthem, with changed lyrics about how the crowd are fucking faggots, lol. He was right. Beautiful People wasn't played at all, and as said, Man That You Fear was the encore. LOVED it. Thank you, thank you, thank you Manson! <3 It all pissed the crowd off and people were booing as we were leaving, but Manson could not make us happier.
Videos coming soon.

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t51.2885-15/e35/12224398_1001289653261048_208328648_n.jpg

The Overman
11-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Woah! This show sounds amazing!

Banshee
11-13-2015, 12:08 AM
The computer shut itself down at night as the videos were loading.... so sorry, next try after the Vienna show. But here's at least Man That You Fear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34aiuCrujoc

Hazekiah
11-13-2015, 12:42 AM
Loving the new lyrics, lol.

Really liked the way he exited the stage just in time for the lighting to highlight the fact that there really WAS "no one left for you," too!

Thanks for all the awesome footage!

XD

Cringeon
11-13-2015, 08:09 AM
So badass he brought that back. I would cut a bitch to see that one!

Indeed
11-13-2015, 08:13 AM
Manson's voice sounds amazing! Too bad bates is not playing live anymore. I could totally see them performing so much more than they do now. Antichrist in full would be sex. I would do hell of a lot more than cut a bitch to see that. Hopefully he tours Canada/US soon again.

Mexxecutioner
11-13-2015, 08:29 AM
So I just got home from our road trip to Stuttgart. I had an absolute blast.
Due to the fact that we were not exactly sure when we would arrive in Stuttgart we booked seating tickets. We got to our places just in time for the support band „New Years Day“. They introduced themselves as a California based band. I did not like them and spend most of the time drinking beer. The only thing that stood out was the female lead singer, who had wonderful hair (combination of red and black). I guess they played roughly 30 minutes. After 20 minutes of some stage work and 20 additional minutes waiting. The main act was about to arrive….

….the last song before the 2015 intro was some really crazy hip hop shit, that was blasting from the PA. I thought it was hilariously awesome because I think Manson picked that on purpose. (If anyone has any idea which rap song that was, please care to share)
After the phenomenal intro we got straight into deep six. Absolutely beautiful. First time that I heard the song live and I absolutely loved it. Already a favorite of mine on the new record. The live interpretation of Manson and band really killed it. Next two songs were Disposable and mOBSCENE. Always great live, although I could live without mOBSCENE. During the songs Manson was very interactive and in good mood (I thought). Although I did not understand everything he said, there were some funny quotes.
Just one small note: I thought that Mansons voice grew stronger during the set. He had some problems in the beginning, but after No Reflection he was back in pre 2000 form.
Cupid Carries A Gun was absolutely cool to see in fog and green lights. It created an awesome atmosphere. Once again Manson used the stilts for Sweet Dreams. As I`m a big fan of the stilts I was a very happy camper. I don’t know what it is, but the stilts give the song this special „big time“ feeling. Awesome.
After Sweet Dreams the highlight (till that point) for me came. AWTSW!!! Holy motherfucker! This was 1996-esque! He sounded absolutely astonishing. The raw energy, the tightness of the band and the Rock N Roll feel were all over the place. This was probably one of the greatest songs I`ve heard them play live. It was an honor to watch this.
Next up was Cruci-Fiction in Space. I`m not particularly fond of the song on CD, but live it is a real joy. I can`t describe what it is, but it sounds a whole lot „cooler“ as a live version. Glad that he played it.
Following that was the „acoustic“ version of IHA. I absolutely loved it. Funny as hell and he used some skits from another well known song (although I couldn’t make out what it really was, if anyone has an idea?).
After that Manson wore a red leather jacket and a baseball cap with double cross on it for The Dope Show. What a sight. :) He looked ridiculous. Love every second of it. During several song Manson made his way to the first row and was touched and „face raped“ all over. Haven’t seen him this close to the audience ever. Great times.
After the Dope Show, it was time for ACSS. Everything went smooth as hell… up to one point.
About 2 minutes into the song Manson got absolutely fuming and pissed off. He stormed off stage and I thought that this was it. I thought something happened with his roadie? But I`m not sure why he got so pissed off. I think someone mentioned that the crowd sucked? Not sure about that. For a German crowd there was a lot of chanting and clapping. I thought they did an alright job. But who knows. Something pissed Manson off and he was gone.
For me that would not have been a problem, as I know these antics and they are a reason why I love this guy so much. Rock N roll through and through.

After about 7-10 minutes, however, the microphone with the roses was placed in the middle of the stage. I thought that we will get Coma White, which would be absolutely ok with me, but it got better 1000 times.
Manson came back and played Man That You Fear in its entirety. I almost ripped my cloth off as I was so energetic and enthusiastic. Holy Hell. This was the performance of a lifetime. What a song, what a great delivery and I guess that`s the first time in 18 years that he played Man That You Fear in Germany? Where are my statisticians at? Anyone know? :)

After Man that you Fear the show was over and some catchy tune was played over the PA. My girlfriend really liked it, so if anyone knows which song and band that was, please share.

After the crowd realized that the show was over, many got pissed of like mad. Booing was going on and people claimed „how can you pay so much money for so little music and performance“. I cannot understand what people expect. They got treated with an Rock N Roll performance of a lifetime. Man That You Fear as Encore, a perfect band that sounded like a tight clockworks and they still complained. Well, fuck off you little shits. :)

One of the greatest concerts I`ve attended and I saw Manson live 11 times already. I hope to see him again, because this guy and this band can go several more years. Thank you.

After the show we went to the tour buses an saw the band and Manson. Told them how great the show was. This absolutely was the icing on the cake.

BTW: First time I attended a Manson show and Beautiful People was not played, but we got Man That Your Fear. Fair trade I guess. :)

11: 2015-11-12 - Stuttgart, Germany: Porsche Arena
The Hell Not Hallelujah Tour
Guitar - Paul Wiley; Bass - Twiggy Ramirez; Drums - Gil Sharone

Live Intro 2015
Deep Six
Disposable Teens
mOBSCENE
No Reflection*
Cupid Carries A Gun
Sweet Dreams
Angel With The Scabbed Wings
Cruci-Fiction In Space
Irresponsible Hate Anthem (acoustic)
The Dope Show
Antichrist Superstar
Man That You Fear

Norsefire
11-13-2015, 10:57 AM
Can't remember the last time he played a show and TBP wasn't played. But fuck! Man That You Fear! that video is fucking brilliant and you know it's always 100x better in person so holy fuck! I hope he performs that in the UK!

Hazekiah
11-13-2015, 11:07 AM
Very curious to hear the stripped-down version of "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" someday! Not to mention whatever other song he turned it into a medley with.

Speaking of which, the rap song intro was most likely "The Devil is a Lie" by Rick Ross (unless he's changed it up recently), and "Man ThatYou Fear" hhasn't been played ANYWHERE since 1997, except for one aborted attempt in Tampa last Summer.

Glad you got to see its first FULL performance in so long and had such a blast!

\m/

Banshee
11-14-2015, 01:36 AM
Yes, this tour's Intro starts with "Satan Is Real", goes into "Devil is a Lie" goes into Mozart & Deep Six. LOVE IT!

The videos are online now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyVYU4WFAKk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mvt-_g_rTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftJ4XT-bYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yJTh8-wa74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDvnXN9fdA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EGT04Mj-ck
The Dope Show - we loved this. Not sure whether he tried to look gangsta, or like David Dolores Frank, but it was hilarious! The crowd wasn't worthy regular Dope Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9rzoUfi4F0

I really didn't mind not seeing Beautiful People, I also can't remember when that one wasn't played, so I've seen that plenty. The hilarious show and Man That You Fear were worth so much more. The crowd that was there for the hits was pissed, naturally, but they deserved it. I can do more while recording this stuff with one hand, than most people there just standing and staring quietly. I'm just sorry for Manson, he wanted this show to be special and great and the crowd fucked it up. I am quite sure this was his last show in that city. I am very happy we went, this show was very special.

Hazekiah
11-14-2015, 02:20 AM
Thanks for still MORE excellent videos!

I especially loved that alternate version of "Irresponsible Hate Anthem." Manson was clearly in TOP form with his trademark extemporaneous wordplay. Classic stuff!

As for it having been a medley, all I could really hear in that vein with my cellphone was a possible tip of the hat to "Beers, Steers, and Queers" by The Revolting Cocks.

Norsefire
11-14-2015, 09:38 AM
That performance of The Dope Show is just fucking brilliant! At the start when he says "this is the part of the movie they call the change over" and the red jacket, I couldn't help but think of Fight Club.

Mexxecutioner
11-14-2015, 10:21 AM
Thank you so much for these awesome videos Banshee. Have you recorded the full show?
Great footage.

armatora
11-14-2015, 11:57 AM
Mexxecutioner: I found the rap song in the intro ;)

https://youtu.be/kpxBgrJFPOA

Mexxecutioner
11-14-2015, 01:56 PM
Thank you armatora! :)
Does anyone know which song is played just after Manson finishes the show?

Hazekiah
11-15-2015, 03:46 AM
"Till It's Gone" by Yelawolf.

Mexxecutioner
11-15-2015, 04:28 AM
Thanks HAZ! ;)