PDA

View Full Version : All of the reasons that I miss you.

Shangri-LIE
07-27-2015, 05:16 AM
We used to have snowball fights. We used to stay up drinking late at night. We used to huggle. We used to snuggle. And your goodnight kisses, lips were so soft. Your skin was smooth just like a baby. Even though, I'm not a pe-do-phile. Everyone thought and told us we were crazy, but we just didn't care. Oh, there's nothing I wouldn't do, just to be with you....agaiiiiiiiiiin. I'm really sorry for my alcoholism. Will you please give me another pass?

You used to smirk and call me stupid. You used to come home smelling like other men. But I really didn't seem to care or even notice. Because your ass was so phat. You were mine even though you were cheating. And I loved your laugh. Even though it was often at me. I miss the way you used to blow me. Then you'd share the c-um from my di-ck to your mouth, from your tongue back to touching miiiiiiiiiine.

I used to cry and often wanted to die, but you were my life. There's no one else that I wanted to be mine. Even if just for a little while. Even if you were just pretending. A smile was rare but they often lasted a long while. Even though you tried to kill me every day. You were always such a great lay. Granted you always had lots of practice that wasn't with me, it was always quite satisfactory.

And oh, there is so much more that I miss about you. But this will suffice for now. Even though I used to suffer greatly all n'nat. Even though I often got sick from heartbreak in a personal hell. Hey, I think you're swell. No one has ever really crushed me. But you damn nearly made me crack. And that is why I miss you, and want you back.

I love you. I never stopped loving you. I am obsessed with you. I will murder everyone just to get back to you. Just to reach you. Your friends, your family, your current spouse, I will kill all of them just to get that back again. And then once I am out of jail, we can pick up from where we left off. Thanks in advance. .....I love you.

gunz
07-27-2015, 06:22 AM
You sir...are starting to sound like "Cage" rhymes...

YoureAlreadyHere
07-27-2015, 09:46 AM
Thanks in advance

blue angel
07-27-2015, 09:48 AM
Ohh You are in Love

Shangri-LIE
07-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Ohh You are in Love

I haven't been in love in almost a decade. In love is different than lust, just loving or caring about someone. However, I think this is fucking hilarious. I'm laughing at my own jokes. lol

YoureAlreadyHere
07-27-2015, 08:01 PM
Quite satisfactory

Two Faced Egg (23)
07-28-2015, 09:57 AM
.. ... "My Subconscious Mind is .. ... running the whole show" - Marilyn Manson

FuckmanQ
07-28-2015, 02:39 PM
shit 0/1000 IGN "Not enough Allah"

VelvetAIDS
07-29-2015, 04:43 AM
7.8/10 too much fucking water

Penance Sentence
08-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Shangs, this is really brilliant.
This is my favorite thing you've ever typed out.
It reminds me of the lady and the baby, and her husband, who probably never existed. That house. It's all about the thrill in the end.

It reminds me of Boards of Canada, Wednesday 13, Ronald MC-Donald the serial killer. It reminds me of ghetto black people. It reminds me of trashy folk singers who are agoraphobic.
It reminds me of insulting an ego, being a dick, to get someone to stay, hold on, so I could medicate (without pills) and survive, so a different (but the same) path could grow.
It reminds me of the internet, and how there are so many lies, and people can anything they want. But feelings are pure.
It reminds me of someone kicking down the doors of my sanity, so I could do the same for them.
It reminds me of being pretentious.
It reminds me of when that word took on a new shape for me.
It reminds me of laughing at myself, and someone's flaws and behavior.
It reminds me of the fiction I inadvertently created.
It reminds me of hating and loving why I do stupid fucking things.

It reminds me of a dark place I wanted to bring someone to. It reminds me of dangerous things. It reminds me of danger. It reminds me of insulting an ego, and kicking the fucking doors down.
It reminds me of a force. A momentum. Something greater than I and this someone are. It reminds me of nothing, nihilism, Positivism. It reminds me of the critique of memories.
It reminds me to post this, cringe at it later, but to do it anyway for absolutely no fucking reason.
Fuck you, Shangs.

All because fat people ride bikes.
You coined a new idiom, you FUCKING idiot!

blue angel
08-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Shangs, this is really brilliant.
This is my favorite thing you've ever typed out.
It reminds me of the lady and the baby, and her husband, who probably never existed. That house. It's all about the thrill in the end.

It reminds me of Boards of Canada, Wednesday 13, Ronald MC-Donald the serial killer. It reminds me of ghetto black people. It reminds me of trashy folk singers who are agoraphobic.
It reminds me of insulting an ego, being a dick, to get someone to stay, hold on, so I could medicate (without pills) and survive, so a different (but the same) path could grow.
It reminds me of the internet, and how there are so many lies, and people can anything they want. But feelings are pure.
It reminds me of someone kicking down the doors of my sanity, so I could do the same for them.
It reminds me of being pretentious.
It reminds me of when that word took on a new shape for me.
It reminds me of laughing at myself, and someone's flaws and behavior.
It reminds me of the fiction I inadvertently created.
It reminds me of hating and loving why I do stupid fucking things.

It reminds me of a dark place I wanted to bring someone to. It reminds me of dangerous things. It reminds me of danger. It reminds me of insulting an ego, and kicking the fucking doors down.
It reminds me of a force. A momentum. Something greater than I and this someone are. It reminds me of nothing, nihilism, Positivism. It reminds me of the critique of memories.
It reminds me to post this, cringe at it later, but to do it anyway for absolutely no fucking reason.
Fuck you, Shangs.

All because fat people ride bikes.
You coined a new idiom, you FUCKING idiot!
Shangs is indeed inspiring.