PDA

View Full Version : Constants; Pliable vs. Rigidity - Theism vs. Atheism - Over vs. Neath "Tumbleweeds"

Shangri-LIE
08-18-2015, 05:29 AM
Apathy is not an indicator of maturity. Nihilism is now available for $1.99 on Amazon.com. Science cannot prove a negative and most people can't prove themselves to be positives. They say that opposites attract but gravity has now become an internal force which pulls most people towards the center of themselves. There are no more fucks given about delusional wonderment and it is all now about seemingly mentally "arthritic" regulative epistemology. Constantly. There is an afterlife. There is no afterlife. Fetuses aren't babies. Fetuses are babies. "You're stupid". "No You're stupid". Subscribe to my blog. Subscribe to my Youtube Channel. How about "Would you like to smoke some chronic with me, maybe make out a little bit, dress up like it's Mardis Gras every day and speak about ROFL_COPTER_EXTREMES?"? Ones such as "Hoping for some sort of robbery/shoot out during school where you single-handedly beat the antagonist, all in front of your crush who will then fall in love with you.". FipleFips GALORE! Pretending that you are both Indiana Jones searching for the same lost Treasures ending in a gruesome pillow fight, or even just running around covered in fake blood pretending that you are running from imaginary monster animals who have just attacked you?

Sex. Psychedelics. Art. FEAR. Flaws. Confusion. Food. Hydration. These are all universally necessary/vital to understanding the Human Condition and truly experiencing being a Human. Intelligence is important. Not being hyper aware all of the time. Not making assertions all of the time. Are the things that we debate on a daily basis worth it? What does it accomplish? There are so many things to cherish, yet, we......simply focus on what is real in the here and now. So many things to partake in, enjoy and have fun with before you feel the cold grip of death slipping you back into non existence and your brains that are so full of unimpeachable facts deforms, become abnormal and everything, (for a brief while before actual brain death occurs), is like a 1900's technicolor Horror Movie where you can't move or feel anything and then BAM! You don't even know that nothingness ever existed. lol - Aint that fucked up how that works and ALWAYS HAPPENS?!?!?

Some people want to become Trees when they die. I don't understand it. You can Google search this. Plants are aware of pain. They can feel when they are wilting and being eaten. Who would want to be subject to feeling power company technicians cutting your limbs off, having birds and worms making a home out of you and potentially being struck by lightning, collapsing and causing a horrific car accident. Potentially, possibly, one involving a School Bus full of Children on a field trip on their way to see .....a Science Museum. Perhaps that's why it is Illegal in China? lol

Tantra. Synesthesia. Moisture. Wetness. Humor. Laugh Riots not Race or Stampede in a Theater Riots. What is the harm in all of that? There is none

Two Faced Egg (23)
08-18-2015, 10:36 AM
Wanna go on Tour with Me ? like .. like if You just do a book tour , I could be the opening Noise act. Or something like that , yea. Like You could be sitting at a table .. for meet and greets , & Penance Sentence and I could be Destroying things , violently bleeding , and I will probably try hanging myself with a broken guitar String .. p.s. I cried while reading that .. & b.t.w. Words are Viruses

FeedYourHead
08-18-2015, 06:05 PM
Being "pliable" and open-minded also involves having the ability to move on from falsely held beliefs and ideas when they are, in fact, disproved. Clinging to delusions and failing to mentally accommodate new information is at the root of rigidity and closed-mindedness.

Also I don't think you know what apathy means.

S.D.
08-18-2015, 08:11 PM
Being "pliable" and open-minded also involves having the ability to move on from falsely held beliefs and ideas when they are, in fact, disproved. Clinging to delusions and failing to mentally accommodate new information is at the root of rigidity and closed-mindedness.

lol u dick-butt

Shangri-LIE
08-19-2015, 01:16 AM

No, I have no idea what apathy means.

Also, what I was asking essentially is having these debates constantly with people really necessary? If peoples delusions don't interrupt your life in any way, then what is the point? Also, I don't think you understand what this thread means. I'm an idiot. *Saddie Face* - Also, the fact that you didn't "see what I did there" startles me. I was making jokes and intentionally just meandering. Even if you didn't find it funny. I know you like to squint at people like they are aliens. lol - That confused squint with a slight tilt was always cute. Do you listen to a song like 1996 and say "This song literally contradicts itself."?

You know, it's funny. You know that I am capable of an actual, real intelligent debate or conversation yet still see me as "Shangri-LIE" the dumb ass forum prophet. I'm openly and self admittedly the Alex Jones/And or Rush Limbaugh of the online Marilyn Manson fan community. It's also funny that out of all but 2 out of the plethora of people I've dated and am also still/was friends with are College Graduates with Masters Degrees/Doctorates. I've even been engaged to someone who worked in the field of intelligence. One of my best friends is becoming a prosecutor. Um, let's see....Yeah, all of them have a sense of humor.

I've made up stories just to amuse myself. To intentionally look like an idiot. People know this. Almost everyone that I know personally works in some branch/form of Government or the Medical field but hey, I'm retarded. These are Marilyn Manson message board threads. What are you expecting from them? Come on. Squint again for me. I love that.

YoureAlreadyHere
08-19-2015, 01:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK255ofJPhk

Two Faced Egg (23)
08-20-2015, 12:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK255ofJPhk

YeP. Hehe ! that is what I am going for .. . . .