Is the day
not a single human
bore a soul
with the pulse
of Earth's murmur.

(written on 11/14/2015)

Nemoris Inferioris
11-22-2015, 01:42 PM
I like the Beatles reference in the title from "All Across The Universe".

Two Faced Egg (23)
06-13-2016, 03:34 PM
Pulse , from the day I first heard this I strongly suspected it was a premonition of another emotional tragic event. HaPpY You are okay though.

YoureAlreadyHere
06-15-2016, 12:38 PM
So much death; Everywhere, not by accident or by natural causes, but by Hatred & fear- individual fears wrapped around biases molded by societal groups and their norms. Because people are Afraid to open their hearts or stand in front of a mirror.

I, myself, find it Very difficult to confront my demons, my insecurities, my fears. Death waits for me, regardless, but will it find me when I least expect it due to another's insecurities? Will we become Strong because of these acts of hatred? Will we unify? Will we gather clarity? NO, because everyone is too busy pointing their crippled fingers at gun control, the gay community, races, and ethnicities- the more this shit is Captured, the More Hate is bred. It is all a huge catch 22. When will people REALIZE not every person is the Same, not every Gay is the same, not every Muslim is the same, not every black kid in a hoodie is out to commit some neighborhood crime, not every gun flinging lunatic gets their weapons and ammunitions legally.

I'll take that rocket to Mars, please. Humans are senseless.

Raw
04-19-2017, 04:51 AM
That sounds great, peace will come after crises !