PDA

View Full Version : "Nothing's gonna change the World" - Titled to fit into a Marilyn Manson forum

Shangri-LIE
11-25-2015, 05:46 AM
This is why I am so conflicted when it comes to my own description of what I stand for as a Human Being. "Chaotician"? Both a Humanitarian/Nihilist (Paradox doomed to end up institutionalized)?
http://unemployedprofessors.com/images_prof/9536-106a.jpg

I've never understood the mindset of Martyr's. They never change anything, really. And if so, only on a very minimal scale for a very short period of time. I'm not a Religious Man but here's a prime example. Social Justice Warriors, Activists and Hacktivists think that they will change the World.Yes, becoming a Truth Crusader, a PC Police Officer and a Cyber Criminal are TOTALLY going to reverse Hundreds of THOUSANDS of years of Hierarchial Imperialism, Patriarchal Dominance and reverse the Human violence and enslavement of each other "genome". Look how all of that worked out for the following people. There allegedly was a man who had himself scourged, imprisoned and crucified to die for us at the hands of the Roman Empire. Even "LUCIFER" warned him that it was a pointless self sacrifice. Esu, Yeshua, Emmanuel. Who knows? Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople, Bhagat Singh, Socrates, the Women of Souliot etc....etc...etc... The list goes on and on.

"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous.". - Barbara Ehrenreich

So, is there even a need for a Justice System at all? We kill each other and we kill ourselves. Nature destroys us and we destroy nature.We imprison other people for behaving like Humans do and for committing "Crimes" that you can only commit if you're in a position of power. If you're a Civilian, then you are a slave. We cage people. We sell each other. There is in fact a "price tag" on all of our lives and our viability as Human Beings does vary and it always has.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12299223_10154481267682818_5196153914701237594_n.j pg?oh=e5ef5c2f4f4495e4c79cb03cd3c32d4c&oe=56FA644C

crazybitch
11-26-2015, 04:34 PM
Either you're in the illuminati or you give a fuck. That's the world we live in. Get over it. People get set up for believing in anything these days.

Shangri-LIE
11-27-2015, 02:00 AM
----Place Holder----