PDA

View Full Version : MM Archetypal Discoveries and Self Evolution

crazybitch
11-26-2015, 04:56 PM
https://youtu.be/6CFbKShZG6M

MM is the incarnation of CHAOS or the ANTI-CHRIST. The ANTI CHRIST is symbolic of evolution. It is the negation of belief but not necessary to a philosophy IE world order is not necessary for the ANTI CHRIST to exist in his full expression. He is a symbolic artist, who wears his scars. Much like I wear the scar WAR across my arm, and on my shoulder is the CAPRICORN tattoo. In my own self discovery (M) beyond conforming with religion or atheism, beyond pacifism or nihilism I began to trace my reality and my self to her core Because he was fooled by the archetypes as we all have been fooled and led to believe in more than what we are, human. Humans with gifts and potential. And humans are impossible creations. Miracles do exist sometimes, if you allow them to.

Yes, I am the archetype of feminine power. I am the opposite of you MM. I am M. You can't have MM without two of us.

You can call yourself chaos. But what am I ? Who did she represent and why was she resisting the church of christianity? Because she loved humanity and she knew that de-evolution was in progress, because she was under mind control and subversion, but in the end she lost-every fucking time and the game re-started, and in the last lap she swam through the future and past and brought about a revolution to wake the world.

while MM was chaos, she woke the world, she freed the beast--and now she is asking him, to understand his own destiny. The destiny of unification. Transformation IE we were meant to become immortal.

crazybitch
11-26-2015, 05:01 PM
I am so fucked up over this shit. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

crazybitch
11-26-2015, 05:02 PM
BUT IM GONNA FUCK SLIM SHADY AND MAKE CUTE BABIES>