PDA

View Full Version : Death

Penance Sentence
12-05-2015, 09:10 PM
I want to do very dirty things to myself. Treat my self like an object. of sex. Do it and obey, Get the whip. The sadist beats the fucking hell out of the masochist. Dont make me fucking rhyme. You wouldnot like that. My heart beats like the rhythm of fear. Kill me. Do it. Im waiting hurt my ego destroy it kill it itk i lkilll it kill it killl itk i it it die meem fucking me fucking me me mem mem mememememem m i hate that WORD! FUCK THE WORD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111one
No such thing as that word. No such thing. I do not exist.. I am a monarch butterfly. I am a monarch fucking butterfly with broek en wings. I cannot fly. I aqm weak. I am a weakiling destroy everything i do not ecist i d one not eixst grammer do u like ur grammer do u like it? do we spea in these worlds with grammatical rhytme ? do we have the rhymthe of of sentences, and punctuayion? do we > ?why is our rhtymr limited to sentencees with oeriods why can not my erratic heartbeayt flow in chaos? chaos is order that is not yet understood so why cannot i speak without adhering to modern syntax? Sin tax? look sat me look how edgy i am i cant CAPUITSAgkld fjgfdkk fuckign word s like the This the N I caN d0 words like t
THis because It looKS kool when i Do i C? C? C? Do YOU ?C CC? C?C ?C?C?C? C IT C ITTT IT look how edge i aM BY CONNECTING NonNeSE2 5 to GETHet LIke Thiss Wow ?WWRWrwrWWWWWWWWW WWW..DEADROCKSYTTATD WWW.INMY3's @WWW.IDidNothIng WWW.Iaminnocent.com WWW. ShutthefuckUp
WWW..GoHidfeINYOURRERROOMINTHEDARK
WWW.COMEETOMEFORFUCJINGLOIVEBABY Mettnaly ill baby mentally fucking ill it is I AM SO ILL THATT IT SHULD BE FUKIN TRENDY PARDON MY FRENCHH
DO Y SPEAK OTHR LANGUUGES CUNT
? DU U C CUNT? DU U C? CUNT CUNT CUNT When someone is nice to you, you do not respond nicely, bECAUSE U ARE SO HURT INSIDE
You SLUT You DO NOT TRUST YOU JUST RUST

I'm kidding. I just want attention, onlookers. I'm just posturing. Respond and tell me so. Or, don't respond too. Please.

YoureAlreadyHere
12-07-2015, 12:53 PM
I feel you. Very nice art. And kind of pathetic, too... you know how art can make people feel particular mindsets and Feelings?

Pity. Onlookers feel pity and, if lucky, nothing at all.

Regardless, youre still a silly bitch.

Are you sure you are kidding? Are you sure you dont need to seek some psychiatric help? Maybe even Anger Management courses?

No, the world of Penance is content. And empty.

Penance Sentence
12-09-2015, 06:33 PM
I agree with everything you said.