PDA

View Full Version : So I watched Jaws

Shangri-LIE
01-19-2016, 03:43 AM
A poem inspired by the Motion Picture Jaws

I don't know what's under the water there, but it aint good. They say the rogue sharks hunt in the morning. Well what do they hunt? Whiny fags. College girls who try to convert those whiny fags. All sorts of fags. I don't know. But I know this fo sho.

Oh, goooooooooooooood. Massfsdaag. Nooooooooooooooo! Please! Asfhshfgargle. It's hurts! asfasdhdauytgargle*burp Oh, goooooooooooooood. Massfsdaag. Nooooooooooooooo! Please! Asfhshfgargle. It's hurts! asfasdhdauytgargle*burp Oh, goooooooooooooood. Massfsdaag. Nooooooooooooooo! Please! Asfhshfgargle. It's hurts! asfasdhdauytgargle*burp Oh, goooooooooooooood. Massfsdaag. Nooooooooooooooo! Please! Asfhshfgargle. It's hurts! asfasdhdauytgargle*burp

They don't seem to be alive whenever he comes atcha. But he has eyes like a dolls eyes. Black eyes. Lifeless eyes. Until he bites ya. And then all ya hear is the chompin' and the screamin' and the hollerin and the

Oh, goooooooooooooood. Massfsdaag. Nooooooooooooooo. Please. Asfhshfgargle. It's hurts! asfasdhdauytgargle*burp Oh, goooooooooooooood. Massfsdaag. Nooooooooooooooo. Please. Asfhshfgargle. It's hurts! asfasdhdauytgargle*burp Oh, goooooooooooooood. Massfsdaag. Nooooooooooooooo. Please. Asfhshfgargle. It's hurts! asfasdhdauytgargle*burp Oh, goooooooooooooood. Massfsdaag. Nooooooooooooooo. Please. Asfhshfgargle. It's hurts! asfasdhdauytgargle*burp

C'mon, SMILE, you son of a bitch. KAPOW! BOOM! The end