PDA

View Full Version : I Rise

Penance Sentence
01-21-2016, 01:31 AM
to a new high, older self now dies. I'm here, all lonely, my mouth all foamy. All I know is attack, to only get my back. I've been turned on and turned in, I don't care to salvage. What I am now, is a result of what you once loved. I have no doubt, from all of the Witches cove. Here's a "fuck you," and a curse to those, who were afraid, I'd be stepping on their toes. I am so fucking high, and I only know how to die. So, you shouldn't even try, unless you want your eye blind. My brain is seething, my heart is beaming, my fist is redeeming, your being is squeamish. Knowledge and Truth, get you to heaven, oh yes. But what they don't tell you, is that there is no rest. What is the point, of, continuing your growth, when your out of this world, and into the post? Sometimes I wonder, if there really is an I, and I'm not a product, of my own government inside? Different beings, with different roles, and with OUR semen, we pass on the code. So, fuck you, pussy, if you want to fight. You are part of my appetite, immediately upon site. And fuck this world, because all I know is my own, I try to know others, but my own is my Home.

Zimscum
01-21-2016, 02:27 AM
:|

Penance Sentence
01-21-2016, 02:29 AM
Doesn't surprise me you'd respond that. I made you do that. Your welcome.

Zimscum
01-21-2016, 03:07 AM
:|

Penance Sentence
01-22-2016, 12:40 AM
Watch yourself, little guy.

Penance Sentence
01-22-2016, 12:48 AM
But also, your responses are very inspiring, actually, - because it reminds me, of the many possibilities I can do with it. I'm very inspired right now, because I know exactly what it will lead to. The more and more you keep acting in that faux-hipster-twitter-SJW(?) response, the more I can, basically, generate how you will respond in the future, because of these messages to you.

I'm fairly acquainted with Flame Wars Gone Wrong, and I even made a compilation series on it. Think you are impenetrable? I saw when You're put you in the name of a Poll, and you threw a little bitch fit about it, so OBVIOUSLY you greatly care about how the Provider Module Community values of 'Status.' It's truly pathetic, but come on, more faces. I have some tricks up my sleeve.

Shangri-LIE
01-22-2016, 06:44 AM
Penance Sentence, I plead with you. He's a Homosexual, (I think so), Florist. Please, be delicate.