PDA

View Full Version : Hear My Screams (For I Seem Nocturnally and Eternally Lovelorn)

Shangri-LIE
02-14-2016, 06:06 PM
Here I sit. It tears of mist. A rusting lachrymist. Wanting someone to drown with. Guinevere. Come near. Pull me into your lake. We can dance on lily waves. In a sexual trance, as hypnophiliacs on the needle stacks. I need synesthesia. I want to collapse into your eyes like Skrying into Heaven. Relunt and allow my heart to be soluble again.

I moan in acquiescence in my shackles. Toiling at the chains of this broken radiator. Unlock the misery and release me from this empty bag of bar less incarceration. Lay your breasts upon my chest and let me feel your palpitations. For I want to be palpable again. Squeeze me between your thighs and kiss me deeply. Quench my blood dried mouth and make flow to my seed. Hear my screams and suffocate me so that I can breathe.

My sword is yours. Take it in. Bite the and scratch into immortality that we can bathe with in with sin. Deathless and entangled. Intertwined and divine. Elixirs with electric flickers, and we lick each other dangerously for only we are the ones who will shine. Psychosis is the diagnosis. But we are not theirs to define.

I moan in acquiescence in my shackles. Toiling at the chains of this broken radiator. Unlock the misery and release me from this empty bag of bar less incarceration. Lay your breasts upon my chest and let me feel your palpitations. For I want to be palpable again. Squeeze me between your thighs and kiss me deeply. Quench my blood dried mouth and make flow to my seed. Hear my screams and suffocate me so that I can breathe.

Suction and seduction. Forever and etched in the unexplorable coral stones of lime.

Two Faced Egg (23)
02-15-2016, 02:48 PM
Honestly feel this is some of Your best literature I have ever read. Or it could be my mood. Appreciate You Sharing it Shangs (23)

Shangri-LIE
02-15-2016, 05:26 PM
Honestly feel this is some of Your best literature I have ever read. Or it could be my mood. Appreciate You Sharing it Shangs (23)

Well, thanks. Even though it was just a free-thought-flowing tongue in cheek rattling off of "intense lamenting". But then again, I got buddies who died face down in the muck so that you and I could enjoy this forum!

Now every time I see your face. It puts me right back in that place on my own. LOST! In the ARENA OF SORROWS! You said you cared, and cut me loose. You know the truth, there's no excuse. This is total abuse! And I just bought some lotion. But no, I keep a lot of my actual writings and music private. Maybe someday I'll share it/upload it or something.

Two Faced Egg (23)
02-16-2016, 12:17 PM
ACTUAL ? 0kay, if You say so ; 0

YoureAlreadyHere
02-16-2016, 10:38 PM
That second stanza

Fuck Yes, mooooooooarplzzzzzz

The ARENA OF SORROWS