PDA

View Full Version : DTF?

Shangri-LIE
07-25-2017, 05:50 AM
Hey.Girl. What's going on? I hear you like being pinned down to the ground. Would.You. like to sleep with me? I'm a freak but also shy = debauchery. I think you're super cool. I.can.be too....sometimes. When I'm not busy. When I'd rather get busy...in.other.ways. So, hey.girl.Would you like to fuck? Are you down and okay with the F.U.C.K? As in today. Right now. Don't hesitate.

Down.To.Fuck. Are you up for that? It's nice to share. This is a dare. Can.you.compete with me?. I'll put you into positions like C-3P-OH-OH-OH. It can be a game. Quick laps like a NASCAR race. Or if you'd like it can be at a medium pace. Or at a slow creepy sensual pace. Pace.Pace.Brace yourself. I'd like to make you buckle. But please don't chuckle. I'm a grower not a shower. You'll be surprised. Don't take my micro penis for it's final size. Just stimulate...and it will grow to 8. Anyway. Yeah, 'nuff said about that. Ignore.that.statement.

So, Hey.Girl.What's going on? I hear you like being pinned down to the ground. Would.You. like to sleep with me? I'm a freak but also shy = debauchery. I think you're super cool. I.can.be.that.too...sometimes. ....Sometiiiiiiiiiiiiimes. When I'm not not busy. When I'd rather get busy....in other ways. Let's talk about intensity. Would you care to have sex with me? There I said it again. Would you like to fuck. I'm a DTMotherfuckin' love machine. So, if you are the same then just follow me. You're welcome. MIC.DROP! Pants. Word up (*Echo effect- Word up, word up, word up, word up...*fade).

Suedehead
07-25-2017, 02:46 PM
Bravo!

Take note fellas, this is a masterclass on the subtle and esoteric art of seduction.

Shangri-LIE
07-25-2017, 03:57 PM
Bravo!

Take note fellas, this is a masterclass on the subtle and esoteric art of seduction.

60% of the time...it works every time. lol :)

mr.svperstar13
07-25-2017, 09:35 PM
Mods, Shangs posted HUD leaks/lyrics.

Shangri-LIE
07-26-2017, 03:03 AM
Mods, Shangs posted HUD leaks/lyrics.

Duuuuuuude. Total narc!