Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aug 2 2009 - DTE Energy Music Theatre - Detroit, MI

Alumni

Default Aug 2 2009 - DTE Energy Music Theatre - Detroit, MI

Tell us who's going, chat about meet ups and chat about the show afterwards.
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Default Re: Aug 2 2009 MAYHEM FEST DTE Energy Music Theatre Detroit, MI

I'll be at this show for sure.

Ticket purchased, and confirmed.

Stupid Teenage Girl

I'm definately going...and I'd love to meet up with some you guys here, even if it's only a hello. Can't wait for the show! :)

One of my friend's are going she said she will take pics and so on so hope i can get em and post em.
    Love...DeathHate...Life

Stupid Teenage Girl

^ I'll be trying to take some good pictures, too...and maybe even some video...so I'll definately share that with you guys. :)

On a side note; is this really everyone here who is going...? I'm surprised there aren't more replies here... :\

Quote Originally Posted by Hate Sells
    ^ I'll be trying to take some good pictures, too...and maybe even some video...so I'll definately share that with you guys. :)

On a side note; is this really everyone here who is going...? I'm surprised there aren't more replies here... :\
    Hey now...I'll be there! Isn't that enough?!?

;)

But on the serious front, now that you have the tickets from the TMZ thing, what are you going to do about your super badass VIP things that you had before?

Stupid Teenage Girl

I still have those, but I have a few extra tickets now. I'm probably going to sell them in the parking lot, lol.

But no, it's definately cool that you're going...I was just surprised that more people didn't respond to this thread, that's all. :] So, do you guys have good seats...? Oh, and you're still invited to ride in the limo with us if you're on the way from Detroit to Clarkston. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Hate Sells
    I still have those, but I have a few extra tickets now. I'm probably going to sell them in the parking lot, lol.

But no, it's definately cool that you're going...I was just surprised that more people didn't respond to this thread, that's all. :] So, do you guys have good seats...? Oh, and you're still invited to ride in the limo with us if you're on the way from Detroit to Clarkston. :)
    I've got row P, a couple of my friends have row E.

i'm probably only going to be near my seat for Manson...other than that, we're just going to wander around.

And thanks for the offer of the limo use, but I've got two people already coming with me, and I have to go and pick up Haz as well from the bus station.

I'll probably see you around there though, sometime during the day/night.

Stupid Teenage Girl

Quote Originally Posted by rararoxsox
    I've got row P, a couple of my friends have row E.

i'm probably only going to be near my seat for Manson...other than that, we're just going to wander around.

And thanks for the offer of the limo use, but I've got two people already coming with me, and I have to go and pick up Haz as well from the bus station.

I'll probably see you around there though, sometime during the day/night.
    Those are pretty good seats...nice. ;) I'm probably just going to wander around until Manson as well, but I still want to get there early (12/1-ish), to buy some of the merchandise and check out the scene.

I would love to say hi to you and Haz while you're there...PM me your cell number if you'd like, and I can give you a call. :] And when I find out what number our box is (which I won't be staying in for long), I'll let you know, 'cause we have a private suite, which means no line to go to the bathroom, air conditioning, and FREE FOOD! :D Anyone else who is going is welcome to join up as well...we can have a little pre-Manson party in the viewing box, lol.

^ Shittttt girl....tell me there are free drinks as well, and I'm sold!

Haha, just kidding.

I PM'd you my cell number...I don't answer numbers I don't know, so just text me back letting me know it's you.